Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
I voted no *bows head*

lol no but before i came on here i never thought of him as sexy or naughty and the throught never crossed my mind and everything i see or hear something like this i find it funny but only as i never could have imagined mj like that but spose i gew up with him before sexy was a anything in my mind

**im a guy btw**

LOL ok then you're forgiven :lol:

Mmm...yes, Michael is VERY sexy. :girl_love:

I thought MJ was sexy up to around 1988/1989 but then the surgery went too far for me.

yes yes yes...and HELL YES!!!:dropdead:
Mike was beautiful and sexy to me in every era...to me he was...no IS the most beautiful man in the whole word not just on the outside but also on the inside...and people may wanna disagree with that but thats there opinion(but I would seriously recommend them a visit to the eye doctor) with L.O.V.E:D

I thought MJ was sexy up to around 1988/1989 but then the surgery went too far for me.

I respect that, but watch his movements, his gestures during his performances - he just oozes sex from every pore. Even if he had a ski mask on, he'd still be sexy because it comes from every single body part. (Well, maybe not a ski mask....that might be more scary than sexy. :unsure: LoL.)

Its the media putting ideas in people's heads saying things like "he looks weird" or they take pictures then adapt it to look unflattering. I think Michael has always been so so so so sexy. Just the way he moves, speaks, smiles, that sparkle in his eyes. GORGEOUS!!!! WOW to TWYMMF vid and to DD vid, those tight rousers!! and when he performs human nature..........

Yessss.

I think when people say he's .. those negative words it is to do with the surgery and because that's all they see which is indeed no thanks to the media. And because they don't want to let themselves see anything different. But his fans accept and love him for everything he is, that allows us to see more than a negative view. I think because of the later times and the media people have even forgotten how insanely sexy he was in his younger days. I mean it's like undeniable?! Lol..

I respect that, but watch his movements, his gestures during his performances - he just oozes sex from every pore. Even if he had a ski mask on, he'd still be sexy because it comes from every single body part. (Well, maybe not a ski mask....that might be more scary than sexy. :unsure: LoL.)

Totally.
I get that everyone has their own taste, but I always find it odd when people say things like "he was only attractive until the late 80s", because I often stumble across photos of him in 2006-2009 where he looks so much like he did back then, just with lighter skin and, of course, a few more years added on...

Honestly, the depigmentation and the straight, long hair really made the difference. I feel like if his skin was the same color in 2006 as it was in 1989, and he had his curls, he really wouldn't look all that different.

Personally, I think he was amazingly sexy in his 40s and into his 50s.
I don't care whether his skin was light or dark, he was always sexy. "Sexy" encompasses a lot more than physical attractiveness anyway.

tumblr_kty4pavdwV1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kty01jWkvm1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_ku043r7aNR1qzdrico1_400.png

tumblr_ku1mo5KgpM1qa26dno1_500.jpg

He always been fine to me never understood people dissing him. From his childhood to adulthood he was always very handsome. He never gets props for ageing gracefully I know he a surgery but when i look at his old to recent pictures he stills look the same only difference was his nose. LOve u Michael

he is the most sexiest man in the world

he has something that no other men have

- His lips
- his boty
- his body
- his hair
- his smile
- his eyes
- his skin
- his big hand
- his.. you know :)
- his voice
- his body move

etc

I think he was very sexy. He had some really nice physical/facial features but for me the sexiness was more about his personality, attitude and carriage rather than just the "look".

As a matter of fact I must admit that when I first saw the "in the closest" video back in the day with an overtly sexy Michael it made me feel really uncomfortable and I couldn't watch it all the way through. I was much younger then and now realize why he made me feel so "weird" at the time. :D

Wanted to add that he's always been attractive. He was a cute kid, and adorable teen, and he's been beautiful through all the physical changes.

I think for me older (40's and beyond) Michael was the sexiest because he'd come into his own. He had an air of maturity and self confidence about him that really made him extremely attractive to me.

Last edited:
Sexiest man EVER. I love all the eras but the History Era is my all time favorite. :wub:

Hell yes!! Michael Joseph Jackson is the most handsome man I have EVER seen!!!

He's just got it hasnt he! He's so so hot!
I really dont undernstand how people can say he's ugly. I think it just because they see a few bad photographs, like we all have taken of us sometimes. If those people really watched him i dont think they could deny how sexy he is!

How about this one? For an almost 51 year old, he looks...:smilerolleyes:

30w2rh0.jpg

sexy is an understatement for this man!! :woohoo:
i think hes beautiful, sexy, gorgeous, amazing and so on, all rolled into one!! :D

It's a bit dismissive to claim that the only people who don't find MJ attractive are people who believe the media's lies.

Can people not think for themselves?

It's a bit dismissive to claim that the only people who don't find MJ attractive are people who believe the media's lies.

Just to clarify, I don't think like this.

But every single picture I show to some of my friends (posts 90s), they say he's ugly. I think they're just pulling my leg or something, trying to annoy me.

Yes, everyone is different and some people may not find him attractive!
But when people say he's ugly, how can that be? Beauty is more than skin deep, surely people can see he is a beautiful person, even if they dont find him beautiful to look at! I think people use the word ugly wrongly sometimes.

Michael was the sexiest man the earth has ever seen. What girl wouldn't want a man like that. He is so caring and loving, good looking my gosh he has it all. His voice, his attitude, his dance, his step, the way he carries himself. He's sexy.. I wish he was still here. :(

Back