Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
When I saw this thread, I thought: what kind of a question is that? LOL! I answered "yes", obviously.
Yeah, this is his fan forum, what kind of answer you expect? :D

I can understand those who doesn't find him necessarily "sexy" but "good looking" but those who say that he's UGLY.. I mean.. obviously the media shows the worst pictures of him, and sadly the haters refuse to believe the fact that Michael is really an attractive male. So they just keep the "ugly" though they see pics like those that OP posted, for example.

obviously the media shows the worst pictures of him

that makes me very angry!

why they are doing it?
everyone has bad picture,
can't they pick the picture where michael looks like himself?
they try to make him look as bad as possible.
i hate media! idiots! :angry:

He was not only the most beautiful person ever he was also …

michael-jackson-2.jpg

OMG :doh: :wub: :doh: :wub: :doh: :wub: :doh:

:D :yes: :D :yes: :D :yes:

Hell yeah he was sexy.

Even my granmom said he was handsome in 1997 and we are talking about a person who was born in 1923. And my mom said that he's like too beautiful to be a man. And it seems to be a sin for a man to be beautiful in the western world.

Michael Jackson = HOTNESS personified.

I couldn't care less what anyone else says.

The majority of the time the media prints the worst photo they can find.. everyone has bad photos, everyone!

Michael is beautiful inside and out, always was, always will be.

On June 26th, my boyfriend and I went to go pay a visit to his grandmother, who is this tiny Mexican lady in her 80s. We found her sitting in the living room in the dark, watching Michael's short films on TV and crying.

We ended up having a long chat about him and she kept saying things like "look at him, he's so beautiful! how can they say he's not beautiful?" and every time he did something sexy in the video she was watching, she'd go "aaayyyyyyy MICHAEL!" TWYMMF came on and she literally had to excuse herself.

So yeah, even little old grandmas want his body. Just saying.

Reactions: Bee
On June 26th, my boyfriend and I went to go pay a visit to his grandmother, who is this tiny Mexican lady in her 80s. We found her sitting in the living room in the dark, watching Michael's short films on TV and crying.

We ended up having a long chat about him and she kept saying things like "look at him, he's so beautiful! how can they say he's not beautiful?" and every time he did something sexy in the video she was watching, she'd go "aaayyyyyyy MICHAEL!" TWYMMF came on and she literally had to excuse herself.

aw that's absolutely adorable!! thanks for sharing that story! :) my whole family had a gathering at my uncles house on the 26th and we sat together and watched his video recordings from the victory tour, every female in that room was salivating over mj! :laugh: even the ones who used to claim they didn't find him all that attracting were commenting on how good he looked. :)

Funny story.

I had a picture of Michael on my binder at his Ebony photoshoot. It was this one, except the pic came down only to his hand. I was walking down the hall and my friend sees the picture and says, "ooh, who's he?? he's HOT." and I say, "it's michael jackson" and then she FREAKS OUT and says, "ewww..".....seriously....

I should've said, "some french artist" or something.....

anyways, she cannot DENY she thought he looked hot! she said it with her own lips.

1906260480_a76ccbeecc_o.jpg

Aww, lol :D
Funny story.

I had a picture of Michael on my binder at his Ebony photoshoot. It was this one, except the pic came down only to his hand. I was walking down the hall and my friend sees the picture and says, "ooh, who's he?? he's HOT." and I say, "it's michael jackson" and then she FREAKS OUT and says, "ewww..".....seriously....

I should've said, "some french artist" or something.....

anyways, she cannot DENY she thought he looked hot! she said it with her own lips.
How could she not recognize Michael, lol :blink: Anyway, that just shows how ignorant people are towards him, it's sad :(

omg yes!! ..he is the most beautiful, hot, sexy man ever!! :wub: :wub:

Im a boy.

But heres my opinion anyway.

Up until 1999 he allways looked great. Then from about 2000 to 2005 I didnt like the way he looked at all.

2005 onwards he looked great, apart from his hair. I just was not a fan of his hair at all. I was thrilled when the curls made a return! :D:D

Then for the last month of his life he had looked amazing and thats one thing that makes it all so sad :\ Even haters are saying he looked like he did in the 90's.

My baby Michael is the sexiest man of all time IMO!

There ya have it!!

Omigoodness. This story. :cry: That is the cutest/sweetest/truest thing I've seen all day, week? Wow. If you ever see her again, hug her for me. :yes:

Aww, lol :D

How could she not recognize Michael, lol :blink:

Because the Michael in people's heads is far less normal and beautiful and sexy than the real thing. It's the Michael the media has created for them. :no:

mj_style_02-1-1.jpg

Of COURSE he is sexy. LOOK AT HIM!! :doh:

Funny story.

This is a perfect example of why people won't ADMIT they find MJ sexy or good looking. It's as if there is some sort of stigma for a lot of people in the mainstream, where they don't want to fess up to saying that someone who is unconventional is sexy.

For me personally he was rockin it even at 50.
However, at the very least, for people to say he was not sexy even in the Bad era (and I have come across many), with the way he looked and the way he moved, clearly they need to venture away from their cookie cutter "sexy image" and narrow minded way of thinking, cause good god, at that time his sex appeal was truly beyond compare (what the hell does People magazine know anyways) :yes:

mj_style_02-1-1.jpg

Of COURSE he is sexy. LOOK AT HIM!! :doh:

This is a perfect example of why people won't ADMIT they find MJ sexy or good looking. It's as if there is some sort of stigma for a lot of people in the mainstream, where they don't want to fess up to saying that someone who is unconventional is sexy.

For me personally he was rockin it even at 50.
However, at the very least, for people to say he was not sexy even in the Bad era (and I have come across many), with the way he looked and the way he moved, clearly they need to venture away from their cookie cutter "sexy image" and narrow minded way of thinking, cause good god, at that time his sex appeal was truly beyond compare (what the hell does People magazine know anyways) :yes:

You are so right on. :punk: :cheers:

On the tv show Sex and the City one of the episodes was Miranda at a dinner party. The host of the party throws out the question "if you could be with any celebrity from any era who would it be? Miranda said Sean Connery past,present and future. I would say Michael Joseph Jackson from Off the Wall era all the way to TII!! He is the most handsome man I have ever seen. I just can't find the words. I miss him...:(

I thought MJ was sexy up to around 1988/1989 but then the surgery went too far for me.

By later in the 90s, I came to agree with you, but only as far as facial beauty goes. The surgery and makeup became too unnatural, and it was that unnaturalness that causes people problems with the attractiveness question. Unfortunately, these people were seeing only photos of his face, and not the mindblowing things the man was doing with his voice and body on stage. It's beyond tragic that Michael was prevented from struttin' his stuff, from doing his art, doing what made the world fall in love with him. I think it's a little unfair to say people refused to see... the public weren't allowed to see because of the media and the extortionists... they saw all they were given.

I have to laugh at the straight guy who said earlier it "never occurred to him" that people found MJ sexy. Come on, dear... fess up... :) what did you think was going on up on that stage that was making women faint? Several straight guys have "come out of the closet" in the "MJ was a Sex God" thread and written great posts saying they absolutely could see his sexiness and wanted to learn some of that stuff for themselves. I'm ALL for that, so watch those videos again and pay attention this time! :) I LOVE seeing men who've managed enough self-confidence to be a little sexy on the dancefloor (in a classy way, without being vulgar). (I've coached a few myself -- anyone can learn from MJ). It really doesn't matter what you look like, or even how good you dance. It's an attitude. And no one had attitude on stage like MJ.

And what a joy to learn in TII that he had never lost it.

(I'm with you, PrincessMichaela... littlesparrow's grandmother story was about the sweetest thing evah!)

Last edited:
Back