Do you think he's sexy?

Do you think he's sexy?

• Yes.

Votes: 551 96.2%
  • No.

Votes: 22 3.8%

• Total voters
Personally I think he was one of the most gorgeous people to ever walk this earth. I remember being little seeing Moonwalker on VH1 and thinking gosh he's beautiful.
I wonder if anyone else thinks he's beautiful? I didn't really know what sexy was but I knew I liked what I saw. I knew he didn't lool like a regular guy but to me he was perfection. My friends all looked at me funny when I said it but I didn't care. From the moment I saw him I was smitten.

Personally, I think he was amazingly sexy in his 40s and into his 50s.
I don't care whether his skin was light or dark, he was always sexy. "Sexy" encompasses a lot more than physical attractiveness anyway.

tumblr_kty01jWkvm1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

I have to agree. :wub:

I find him to be so incredibly sexy at the press conference back in March. I stare at those pictures quite often. There's just something about him there.

Is Michael Jackson sexy? Is the pope catholic!!!! Michael is so, so sexy. Not just physically as you can be the best looking person in the world but if you have an ugly heart you are ugly. Michael had such a beautiful heart it made him even more sexier.

Hell no, he's not ugly!!! He's one of the most gorgeous people ever! His eyes are amazing. that's why impersonators never look like him because they never have his eyes. also, how he moved was very, very sexy.

maybe they are blind, or i'm blind,
i do not know, but i can't see michael ugly.
some fans say it too, so i thought maybe he really is ugly? i sit down and look at him for hours,
trying to find him ugly but i can't...
he isn't !
he is very beautiful .
why they think he is ugly? i can't understand...

he so sexy , so beautiful, he looks like angel.
he is different...
but differance does not means ugly !

he is most beautiful "thing", i have ever seen !

he is, he really is! look at him ...
how can you not to see it?!

i like everything in him, and i loved every era!
he was always very beautiful....

Michael's beautiful, inside and out. His charisma = off the charts.

It's 100 to 2 right now. Who voted no? :lol:

LOL I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully it was just from people who aren't into guys. :p

For me, he is a mixture of sexy, cute and beautiful. Sexy on stage, cute off stage....at least he is to me. :) A stunning, beautiful smile that could melt hearts.

I remember being four years old (this was during the "Dangerous" era) and seeing Michael for the first time. I told my mom that "I'm going to marry that man someday!" Ha ha! Michael was my first crush, and I'm proud of it! :wub:

I would take Michael over Brad Pitt or George Clooney any day!!! ;)

i think he was cute about all when he was young (moonwalker time).
But his way to dance is espectacular for me is the most sexy thing of Michael.

Just sexy?
I think Michael is beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, handsom, cute, hot, stunning, and etc.

Michael Joseph Jackson is so beautiful to me and always will be, regardless of what other people think. If they fail to see his beauty then they don't know what beautiful is. :wub:

yes indeed i totally agree he is so beautiful always was always will be to me

Michael is very attractive, he has the most sexiest features ever, the hand, the neck, the back, everything. His speaking voice is so alluring, Michael is filled with so much passion and it shows, it glows on him...with the enchanting eyes and that gentle love he expresses...oh he is just a beautiful person....

Michael has always been and always forever will be the most sexiest and gorgeous person in the entire universe and that has ever lived. I have been madly in love with Michael for over 17 years now. And whenever I look at pictures like these:

blass-wall.jpg

twymmf.jpg

I have the posters of those 2 above pictures of Michael up in my room.

23897056PXNUXlSrKw_ph777.jpg

It just makes me think how can anyone not find Michael sexy and gorgeous. There are some other guys that find really sexy. Like Shahruhk Khan and John Abraham. But those guys just practically becomes very pale in comparison to Michael's sexiness. Which is why I have always hate it when People Magazine does their sexiness man alive cover. Because it is always some guy I don't find sexy at all. And every single time they do that I always say the same thing. It should be Michael Jackson on the cover and not him. I can seriously just go on practically forever just saying how sexy Michael Jackson really is. When I was 8 years old I had a huge mad crush on Michael. That only lasted for 4 years. It was seeing Michael's In The Closet video when I was 12. Was when my crush that I had for Michael died. And I just totally fell in love with him. And it has been that way ever since. Michael has always been and always forever will be the man of my dreams and fantasies.

There are some other guys that find really sexy. Like Shahruhk Khan and John Abraham. But those guys just practically becomes very pale in comparison to Michael's sexiness.

this is so true!
sometimes i can't explain what i feel, it's so deep feeling...
michael is something , something very huge.

i look at him and just feel I WANT hIM !

may be you are not thinkig about it, or do not have a mood of it...
but he makes you feel this way, there is something in him ...

he is and will always be the sexyest man who ever lived...

i just feel sorry for the people who can't see it, they lose much ....

Loads of people say 'He was so ugly, nobody likes him.' and stuff like that, but even when I present them with pictures like these.. .

...they still think he's ugly! I respect people's opinions, but I think they're just being stubborn and don't want to see him any other way.

Opinions? Those people have anything but opinions. They see him as a freak and they won't stop seeing him like that because the media promotes that distorted image. Those people literally deserve to have their mouth shut and eyes tied, cuz they don't use them any way. A waste of space.

I am a guy but I gotta say - Michael Jackson is the most beautiful creature in the world. Both inside and outside. F.. those who say he is ugly. They are so pathetic.

hes lovely
i prefare him in his earlyer days to the mature mike
still wouldnt say no :)

can someone give me a 18 year old look a like off him :p:)

Michael is so handsome at all stages of his life , and I will never understand how anyone could call this man ugly, and yes I must admit I find him very sexy in every way. He is the complete package beautiful deep inside and beautiful on the outside. Michael is amazing!!

Julia

When I saw this thread, I thought: what kind of a question is that? LOL! I answered "yes", obviously.

Back