Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Lawyers: I Want To Speak At My Sentencing Hearing

He's a sociopath he will NEVER tell the truth. It's always gonna be ''his version of the truth''. not the TRUTH. I rather want him to talk cuz I quiet frankly I don't care about anyone else, or anyone he's gonna hurt while speaking at the sentencing as long as he gets the max. Let him dig his own grave, let him blame Michael, if Murray talking results in getting the max sentence, getting his licence taken away, and paying restitution so be it. All I care about is Michael. and justice for Michael, Iknow that doing 4 years having his licence yanked, and paying restitution isn't ''justice'' per se, but it's the closest shot at justice in this case.

Last edited:
This is one of the most ridiculous news I read. Murray is livid about his lawyer not letting him testify??? Seriously? The judge told him it's his own decision not the lawyers'. See, Poor Murray again think it's all others' fault not his. Honestly, after I watch the documentary, I really don't think his testimony would change the verdict. I think Chernoff gave him the right suggestion not to take the stand. Mr. Walgren would rip him apart.

I start to think no wonder he would kill MJ. This man has serious problem. He is way too arrogant and think he could not do anything wrong. When he said he didn't do anything wrong, I think he truly believe that. He can go ahead to speak in court. If he stated the same thing he told in the documentary, I am for sure that the judge would punish him as hard as possible. This man is ridiculous blaming anyone but poor Conrad.

Last edited:
Sociopath or psychopath,
traits_of_psychopaths-080319.jpg
I think the man is a danger. I hope he does speak at the sentencing. Maybe something will happen and he will do something truly outrageous and show his true colors.
images

Sociopath or psychopath,
traits_of_psychopaths-080319.jpg
I think the man is a danger. I hope he does speak at the sentencing. Maybe something will happen and he will do something truly outrageous and show his true colors.
images

I absolutely agree. I truly think he's dangerous. Let him speak.

And a bit OT maybe, but does anyone know when it will start? Is it 8:30 again?

I wouldnt be surprised if he wants to speak. He seems to think he can get people to believe he did nothing wrong... Maybe his lawyers will tell him to shut up, that would be in his best interest.

i hope he will speak would be amazingly funny like the docu. Pastor will see right through it.
And the world sees the real bad CM

Will gaz make a trial chat and video room again?

I don't want to hear what he has to say nor do I even remotely care. Let's just get him sentenced, thanks.

"Dr. Murray wanted to testify, and feels that if he had, there is no way he would have been convicted. Murray is livid that his lawyers didn't put him on the stand and has said he plans on pleading with Judge Michael Pastor for mercy. Murray will admit no guilt, and not take any responsibility for his actions. Murray plans on appealing and wants the judge to give him probation only for killing Michael Jackson," a source close to the situation says.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-speak-sentencing-michael-jackson-death-trial

Yeah fucken right. If he had testified he'd be in some deeper shit now. The reason he didn't, was to avoid having his as$ ripped left cheek to right.

Coward wants to talk now, because he can say his piece without being cross examined. I sort of fear this, because I have a feeling him might back track on certain things he said to the media. For instance there is a high possibility of him saying he's sorry for and regrets Michael's death. He might also make excuses for his statements in the documentary, and cry a river up there.

I hope Judge Pastor doesn't get swayed by his phoney pony.

im confused can someone help me with this; the judge will determine the sentence right? he saw all the evidence and the last weeks he had the time to think and made up his mind about sentencing. but thuesday cm can speak and others prob too or letters. So he can change his mind. Thats weird right because the legal system depends than only on the mood of 1 judge on 1 day? Or will he think after thuesdag and say the sentence later?

I would imagine, going by all the evidense presented, that the judge has probably already decided on what he thinks fit punishment. Whatever Murray has to say will be cancelled out by the things Michael's children and family have to say in the matter. Keeping the faith.

I would imagine, going by all the evidense presented, that the judge has probably already decided on what he thinks fit punishment. Whatever Murray has to say will be cancelled out by the things Michael's children and family have to say in the matter. Keeping the faith.

I believe so too. The judge based on his knowledge of the law and experience is going in knowing what his decision will be. Of course he will listen to the speeches, but he has an idea of a fit punishment. This judge looks at TV and knows all Muarry's statements. I am remaining very hopeful as usual.

Let's hope so, don't get me wrong Judge Pastor has been nothing but fair in this trial, but the thought of Murray possibly gettig away i.e probation, house arrest is just too scary.
Let's all pray the judge does the right thing and puts Murray into a cage like the animal he is.

Do we really need to doubt pastor after everything? We heard his words when he wouldnt even give him bail. yet some are worried about him getting probation!

excuse me but YES I am worried. I can't help but be worried. the fact that I am worried shows my concern and care not anything negative

Last edited:
I don't think he'll get probation right now. Maybe only in the final year of his sentence. Not now.

Do we really need to doubt pastor after everything? We heard his words when he wouldnt even give him bail. yet some are worried about him getting probation!

It's more because you hear these things about changes in California jail system and some people hardly spending time in jail. You can't help wonder what will happen.

People need to drop the youtube-conspiracy-video-mentality. People are playing expert with the 'OMG I heard about this new law in California".
Pastor himself considered him a 'danger to the public'. I hardly doubt that 'a danger to the public' and a refusal to leave Murray out on bail is going to translate into 'probation'.

He IS already in jail. He will remain in jail.

Gee why are people being rude? No one is claiming to be an expert. It's in the news with laywers and people talking about it not just with this case. But just in genreal. I don't even live in the US and have no idea what is going on there anyway. Even if he gets the 4 years people have been wondering if will serve all 4 years.

I am sorry if i sound rude but I am just emotionally drained after everything and feel like a few words people are saying are getting picked on.

Back