Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Lawyers: I Want To Speak At My Sentencing Hearing

Well I thought he wanted to speak. The sentencing is over and he did not speak, not that I am surprised. I am thankful that we did not have to hear any phoney statement from him. He chose not to testify and then complained that his lawyers did not let him. He claims he wants to speak on his behalf, and then chooses not to. I wonder who he will blame now?

I wonder if he really wanted to speak or if it was another invention of our media friends?... Anyway, too bad he didnt. Walgren and Pastor would have crushed him.
But just seeing the livid rage on his face while he was looking at the judge and the obvious anger and contempt from Pastor was enough for me.
I am more and more positive this guy's a sicko, and it's not just a figure of speech.

Only guess work on my part but I would assume that Murray would want to speak and I would imagine that unless he could show some remorse and take some responsibility for Michael's death he would have been advised not to. I mean who wouldn't want to speak up for themselves and plead for mercy in that situation. As we have observed him in the court room we know that he is not remorseful, and actually IMO he appeared yesterday to be pissed off when the families statement was read out, again he only showed any emotion when Chernoff was spouting off on his 'poor Dr. Murray' speech again.

Only guess work on my part but I would assume that Murray would want to speak and I would imagine that unless he could show some remorse and take some responsibility for Michael's death he would have been advised not to. I mean who wouldn't want to speak up for themselves and plead for mercy in that situation. As we have observed him in the court room we know that he is not remorseful, and actually IMO he appeared yesterday to be pissed off when the families statement was read out, again he only showed any emotion when Chernoff was spouting off on his 'poor Dr. Murray' speech again.
a Narcissistic sociopath like him, is not capable of feeling anything for anyone else but himself. His lack of remorse, responsibility and emotions were once again a proof to who he really is.

a Narcissistic sociopath like him, is not capable of feeling anything for anyone else but himself. His lack of remorse, responsibility and emotions were once again a proof to who he really is.

This ^^^ is so true... it has to be, it's the only explanation how he can sit there and show absolutely no remorse when the families statement was read out.

Back