Dr. Conrad Murray Tells Lawyers: I Want To Speak At My Sentencing Hearing

Marebar, you do not sound rude ! Not to me anyway. Some of us are worried about the sentencing, there's a lot to be nervous about : if Murray is going to talk, who in the family is going to talk and what they will say, the sentence itself.

About the sentence itself, I agree with Elusive and Pace, the judge said Murray was a danger to the public, and he's right about that, he will get jail time.

And yes, you're right, in stressful times, we need to try and be more careful about how we say things. It's not always easy though... :better:

excuse me but YES I am worried. I can't help but be worried. the fact that I am worried shows my concern and care not anything negative
Dont be. theres no need to be imo. we got the verdict. and we know pastors feelings. and the docu will cement it. even if murray gets the middle tear as he should if this were a normal case it would be only 6 months less inside than the max he could get

Last edited:
excuse me but YES I am worried. I can't help but be worried. the fact that I am worried shows my concern and care not anything negative

You dont need to apologise, its ok we all are worried too

He's a dithering fool!

I'm gonna miss the lot as I'm at a football match tomorrow then taking my fiancee straight home afterwards :( How long before the streaming appears on youtube?

How long is the sentencing going to take? I got classes tomorrow I'm thinking about skipping them to be home but I'm not sure yet..

Let's hope so, don't get me wrong Judge Pastor has been nothing but fair in this trial, but the thought of Murray possibly gettig away i.e probation, house arrest is just too scary.
Let's all pray the judge does the right thing and puts Murray into a cage like the animal he is.

Gee why are people being rude? No one is claiming to be an expert. It's in the news with laywers and people talking about it not just with this case. But just in genreal. I don't even live in the US and have no idea what is going on there anyway. Even if he gets the 4 years people have been wondering if will serve all 4 years.

I am sorry if i sound rude but I am just emotionally drained after everything and feel like a few words people are saying are getting picked on.

To be clear:

even if Pastor gives the maximum sentence it's likely that Murray will spend less time in jail and it's possible that it can turn into house arrest. That decision will be done by the sheriff and corrections department - Not Pastor.

So it's okay if you are worried. But I personally believe that we should find comfort that we got the verdict.

yeah, u are right. we cant do anthing against this. thats the justice system. its not fair. but we know he killed michael jackson. and everyone will know that forever.

I'm not worried in any way. Whatever sentence Murray gets it does not affect me (or anyone here) in any way. And after Pastor determine the sentence, it's what it is. No one can change that.

How long is the sentencing going to take? I got classes tomorrow I'm thinking about skipping them to be home but I'm not sure yet..

Great minds... I have a cunning plan, and will get incredibly sick around lunch break. I'm supposed to have a huge meeting after work, but this is way more important to me.

Re-sentence, I trust Pastor, but again, cant help being nervous.

After the verdict and the immediate remand into custody, I have great faith in the sentence handed down by Pastor, especially after this documentary aired and drove home the point that Murray is unrepentant. I'm only sorry I won't be home to witness this live like the verdict.

Please be advised that even if Pastor sentences Murray the Max. Most likely he will not spend that full time behind bars
Jail over crowding and other factors play into this. So be pre warned. We have been told this over and over.

We need to be prepared for that reality - But regardless how it plays out. I will still be happy to hear he
is sentenced the MAX to show to the world how serious the court and Judge take this charge against Murry
I will be very suprised if Murray is not sentenced the Max in this case. It will send a message to the world
and all the doctors out there who will put their patienst in danger and not take thier Oath serious

i hope you are all right but im still worried.

question though how long will it take, and will we have a sentence by the end of tomorrow? Or will the judge think about it after all he hears?

i hope you are all right but im still worried.

question though how long will it take, and will we have a sentence by the end of tomorrow? Or will the judge think about it after all he hears?
Judge Pastor will immediatly give the sentence after he hears from both sides. He already has all the info they are presenting and most likely has already made his decision based on that and the state sentencing guidlines. He will not delay this trial any further.

I'm not sure if the Probation Dept sentencing recommendation has already been posted elsewhere for discussion.....( its in the media thread):

PatrickNBCLA Patrick Healy
Probation Dept. Pre-Sentence Report for Dr. Conrad #MurrayLA recommends midterm of three years. DA wants four. Defense seeks comm service

Defense wants community service? WTF? Let's put Jerkoff and Senile to community work, they can wipe them court floors with baldy's shiny head.

I saw on HLN that it said 11:30 AM eastern time. I don't know but I will be at work. I wonder if anyone from the family will speak tomorrow.

AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke
Katherine Jackson will be quoted in the probation report prepared for Judge Pastor as he decides Conrad Murray's sentence
9 minutes ago

AlanDukeCNN Alan Duke
Katherine Jackson just told me she's hoping for the max 4 years in prison for ConradMurray. She'll be at sentencing but will not speak.

I am very disappointed that Katherine won't speak up for Michael.. In my opinion she should speak. She was able to promote stuff for Howard Mann and she talked to Oprah and Robin Roberts and everyone else in order to promote her coffee table book, the tribute concert and the fake charity but she can't talk at the hearing of the man who murdered her son? I am highly disgusted about that:mat:

I hope someone speaks up for Michael. Or do they just write it down now? I was hoping Katherine was going to say something.

maybe they recommended her not to speak? we dont know why so lets not believe the first media hand and give her the bennift of the doubt

Defense wants community service? WTF? Let's put Jerkoff and Senile to community work, they can wipe them court floors with baldy's shiny head.

I can make Flanny do community service at my college!! My dorm needs some serious remodeling now that my roommate is missing. When he's done, he can move in and be my indentured servant. 8DDDDD

My Little Chernoff can wipe the courtroom floor with Baldy's shiny head, and after that spend a year being Mr. Walgren's personal arse wiper. It doesn't get more legit than that! xD

maybe they recommended her not to speak? we dont know why so lets not believe the first media hand and give her the bennift of the doubt

I don't know. Maybe they prefer people write down what they feel? I still hope someone will speak.

Last edited:
Maybe mr walgren told katerine to write her feelings down incase she gets way too emotional speaking

Can ppl read the thread before asking the same questions that have been asked and answered many times over. thanks

Back