Eminem

That joke is done now. I only did it one time, then I moved on. I know some of you guys have a hard time moving on, though, so it's cool.

well, that was another way for me to say that he's called him BS as well. that i agree with.
he's also said that hes gotta be ashamed of who he is and what he does.
lyrical genius ? i havent heard him saying that about eminem. ever. but even if he did is cuz hes too nice and kind. hes called a devilish piece of sh*t a "sweet child" so calling eminem a lyrical genius wouldnt be a surprise to me :lol: thats basically a proof of what a kind and nice person he is.

Gotta love how anytime Michael compliments an artist who a Michael fan doesn't like, it's because he's too kind. Maybe I should try making up why things happen when I don't like it. Sounds like some quality bliss, and you know what they say bliss is.

It was never really heading anywhere to begin with lol. But I will say that Michael is a respected legend and veteran. He's not a giddy schoolgirl who likes to say that everyone is awesome just for the hell of it. I don't see him throwing around the word "genius" for no reason. That doesn't mean that just because he's MJ that you have to agree with him, but claiming he's just being nice for saying that is borderline insulting to his musical insight. Which is why every time MJ compliments somebody (he doesn't call them all "geniuses" by the way), I have to shake my head when MJ fans who don't like that particular artist basically respond like, "Oh, he's just saying that because he's such a sweetie. Bless his little heart." No, dummies, he's Michael Jackson, and when he talks about music, he's not some naive little delicate flower, nor a liar. He knows what he's saying.

But sure enough anytime MJ compliments artists who the rest of us do like, he means it from the bottom of his heart ;).

The point was that comparing his lyrical content to various singers from a completely different genre rather than other rappers makes next to no sense. Lyrically, he is more original, creative, clever, and skilled than 2Pac, and this coming from someone who owns and enjoys albums from both.

Why should it be different? All write, in essence, what can be described as poetry. Whether it is sung or rapped hardly matters. It is all done in rhyming cuplets against a backtrack of music. Creativity doesn't equate to good writing. J.K. Rowling is creative but her writing sucks major ass, both technically and emotionally.

Last edited:
Its not fake. Its on several news websites.
Anyways i dont know why he would wanna work with him...ask Michael - lol.
But its cute how u think you know what Michael would do...:mello::lol:

Serioulsy, several news web sites also reported that Michael was having a 50 foot robot of himself built in Vegas, lol.

That doesn't even sound like how Michael speaks. "The guy is a lyrical genius."? Doesn't even sound like Michael and I never read or heard of this quote and I followed that whole debacle closely when it happened.

Serioulsy, several news web sites also reported that Michael was having a 50 foot robot of himself built in Vegas, lol.

That doesn't even sound like how Michael speaks. "The guy is a lyrical genius."? Doesn't even sound like Michael and I never read or heard of this quote and I followed that whole debacle closely when it happened.

Why is it so hard to believe that Michael thinks hes a lyrical genius? :huh: "that dosent even sound like how Michael speaks..." Okay. Yeah. Whatever you say......

It doesn't. And the sole reason I don't believe it is simply because I've never seen that quote before. Michael is constently misquoted or quotes from him are made out of thin air, so forgive me for finding this one hard to believe. If he does think that, fine, I've already said I would disagree with him. And if he wanted to work with Eminem, I think we would have heard reports of that collaboration by now, considering we've heard reports of him working with everyone from Will.I.Am to DJ Woo Kid, lol.

It doesn't. And the sole reason I don't believe it is simply because I've never seen that quote before. Michael is constently misquoted or quotes from him are made out of thin air, so forgive me for finding this one hard to believe. If he does think that, fine, I've already said I would disagree with him. And if he wanted to work with Eminem, I think we would have heard reports of that collaboration by now, considering we've heard reports of him working with everyone from Will.I.Am to DJ Woo Kid, lol.

I dont know about you but ive heard him refer to people as genius's before....i dont know why him thinking Eminem is one would be so appalingly out of character for him just cause Eminem sung a few lyrics about him in a song years ago. He reportedly said this in 2007 - dosent mean they are gonna do a song or they are in any reported collaborations, i think it was just probably his way of forgiving Eminem.
And oh yeah ive gotta ask this...why are u so quick to think Michael couldnt say good things about him but you definately without a doubt believe that he was really angry with him?
Ive never heard an audio of him being either one so i cant say for sure what he thinks, nor do i care really to be honest. I just know that this topic is really old and unfortunately it seems like its gonna go on forever in the people who dislike Eminem. At least the die hard Michael fans, that is, cause they take everything wayyyy too personally.
Eminem is not an artist anyone should take personal. Hes a joker. He sings things to cause controversy. Plain and simple. Well,...for most people that is.
So actually its a good thing that so many are keeping this going for so many years....its feeding exactly what he wants to happen.

Last edited:
I did in fact see him compliment Eminem as an artist in the Geraldo interview while also expressing his grievances with the Just Lose It video, I remember that. That much is irrefutable. I think wannabestartinsomthin meant that Michael typically doesn't phrase things like "that guy," but it's certainly not enough to go off of. I've seen the "genius" quote several times, and since it wasn't particularly harmful to anybody, I didn't really bother researching it. I do know it's been around for awhile. *shrug*

I don't care what anyone says. This is funny:

[youtube]1S_O5YVkEeQ[/youtube]

(By the way, that one line goes "Excuse me, I'm taking a ****," and not "He's guilty," like I've heard people say. Anyway, I believe this will make you chuckle or, in contrast, you will be wrong.)

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like Michael to me, that's all. Michael's called people like Stevie Wonder and Fred Astaire genius'. I've never heard him refer to any of today's artist's as such.

I believe Michael was angry with Eminem because of how he spoke about that video in his interview with Geraldo. He sounded angry. He never speaks a bad word about anybody, not ever about another artist or people who proclaim themselves artist's. But when he's angry it shows.

He may think highly of Eminem, but I just don't believe that quote, and whether he did say it hardly matters to me as it wouldn't change my opinion of Eminem in the least. Michael pays attention to the music scene all the time, he stays current and on top of every act out there because they're his percieved competition, he has to.

I don't care what anyone says. This is funny:

[youtube]1S_O5YVkEeQ[/youtube]

(By the way, that one line goes "Excuse me, I'm taking a ****," and not "He's guilty," like I've heard people say. Anyway, I believe this will make you chuckle or, in contrast, you will be wrong.)
WTF? I don't see what's funny about that. Just some dude in a robot voice naming MJ songs. So you like Eminem and this kind of comedy. Hmm.... I see now. Yes, your opinion definitely means squat to me now.

WTF? I don't see what's funny about that. Just some dude in a robot voice naming MJ songs. So you like Eminem and this kind of comedy. Hmm.... I see now. Yes, your opinion definitely means squat to me now.

Ditto, since I have since concluded that you are borderline emo. How one can sit through that with a straight face, I do not know. Well, I do (emo).

hmmm i have to agree with Ms. Elvis Adkins here :p (sorry i don't think i got your name lol)

i think it would be wise if you guys settled your desputes fast because i know there are some moderators who WILL not put up with it same with some others who just don't want to hear it :no: Remember the oh so wonderful Cliche:
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!! :D yes indeed LETS!

hmmm i have to agree with Ms. Elvis Adkins here :p (sorry i don't think i got your name lol)

i think it would be wise if you guys settled your desputes fast because i know there are some moderators who WILL not put up with it same with some others who just don't want to hear it :no: Remember the oh so wonderful Cliche:
CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!! :D yes indeed LETS!

My name is Marci but i think i like ur name for me better :) :lol:

hehe yippie ^_^ lol.

I don't know what even made me come into this thread to be honest though lol...i don't even like eminem...oh well *runs out of thread*

:D

...now i'm not so sure if you're being sarcastic or not lol..cuz i know i don't :p lol

actually.his personal songs can make me really feel for him like his love for his daughter..but so much of it he continued on in his life himself..ohter than that though..nope..don't like his sound his style...rap isn't my style anyway lol

Ditto, since I have since concluded that you are borderline emo. How one can sit through that with a straight face, I do not know. Well, I do (emo).

LOL. Classic. I never realized you were a kid. Sorry about that. I don't pick on kids so I'll leave this argument alone now.

Hey for anyone up for a laugh, check this video out. This is quality comedy. Not like that BS robot voice Eminem thing posted earlier. This will make you laugh even if your an Eminem fan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHEFLLUMsdk

Last edited:
...now i'm not so sure if you're being sarcastic or not lol..cuz i know i don't :p lol

actually.his personal songs can make me really feel for him like his love for his daughter..but so much of it he continued on in his life himself..ohter than that though..nope..don't like his sound his style...rap isn't my style anyway lol

Yeah i was being sarcastic...lol

LOL. Classic. I never realized you were a kid. Sorry about that. I don't pick on kids so I'll leave this argument alone.

Hey for anyone up for a laugh, check this video out. This is quality comedy. Not like that BS robot voice Eminem thing posted earlier...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHEFLLUMsdk

I like the one he did with Kevin Federline better :) :p :lol:

Ooh, I'll have to look that one up. Weird Al is a comedic genius. I'm sure most MJ fans would already know that since probably his most famous parody is "Fat" (Michael Jackson's "Bad"). Now that's what I call HILARIOUS!

Ooh, I'll have to look that one up. Weird Al is a comedic genius. I'm sure most MJ fans would already know that since probably his most famous parody is "Fat" (Michael Jackson's "Bad"). Now that's what I call HILARIOUS!

:lol: I liked "Eat It" :lol:

Heres that video....lol
I love when hes says "Thats just so cute how you think theres gonna be a second video..." :toofunny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yle5-eGBdkE

Last edited:
SOOOOOOOO AGREE with brnthsdiscourt !!!
haha! you can also call me carol or brn...but it's all good :D i've seen my username misspelled many times...thanks babe! :wink:

yes a fan wouldn't have made that video, he might of had respect for him from a far as an artist..maybe.. but a fan wouldnt have made that mj video. so i dont care what he says in interviews, he knows people would naturally say why are you insulting someone bigger than you.. thats considered 'the king of all pop' or 'music' in general to alot of people? and he would have to say something back like 'oh i like michael'. And b.e.t. did take the video off. from what i remember. eminem could have been more creative with the video though. he talked about the way the media treats him, yet he makes a video of how the white media like cnn treats MJ and they BELIEVE its all true. The band Alien Ant Farm made a creative video on Michael though.. it was funny, but yet it wasn't insulting. it had props of MJ. Anyone can get attention insulting people though. so of course eminem is big. he does have some good songs but..

wasnt he scared of that puppet insult dog at the mtv awards? who insults people the same as he does. that was oddly funny. why are some celebs scared of eminem it seems? only me thinking that? they all wanted to be his friend at a point.. im sorry i wouldnt be scared of a guy who bleaches his roots every two weeks. sorry. lol i will say i do respect the fact that hes a loving father to his daughter. but when it comes to rappers i prefer tupac more.

yeah i remember that...he takes things way too seriously and personally...i was like 'em, it's just a puppet! lighten up!' :rolleyes: i dunno why he can't take some criticism to his face, but yet, has always preached he has the right to say what he wants...freedom of speech is a 2 way street...and that puppet talking sh** to his face, i thought was hilarious! :lol:

Well personally i dont care what Michael thinks of Eminem. Ive heard Eminem say time and again he didnt mean any ill will towards him in that video - that it was just a joke.
quote]

He only said that because MJ gave him a tongue-lashing and forced him to explain himself. The fact that he released that video just before Michael was about to go on trial, shows that he was doing it out of malice and was just riding the anti-MJ bandwagon. The only reason he apologised and made up all sorts of lame-ass excuses was because he got caught.

exactly! and michael threatened to sue him! again, i thought em NEVER apologizes to anyone....:lol:he's a coward!

exactly! and michael threatened to sue him! again, i thought em NEVER apologizes to anyone....:lol:he's a coward!

Yes he is. I bet you that if MJ had never said anything about the Just Lose It video, Eminem would have been full of it. He only picks on those who are easy targets or who are unable to defend themselves. I wonder if he ever apologised to all the artists/celebrities that he made of in his previous songs including his ex-wife and mother. Not only is Eminem a cowardly bully but he's a disgusting PIG too!

Back