Eminem

What does he usually say about the controversies behind him bashing the likes of christopher reeves, britney spears, and his girlfriend and mother?

His reply is usually "**** you"...because that is his persona, that's the Slim Shady alter ego that he is trying to sell to you.

But if I can recall correctly, when he made those apology statements for making fun of Michael, Eminem was almost in tears....I repeat....Eminem...in tears......

He was genuinely upset that he pissed off someone like Michael, who he obviously looks up to and can relate to in a media sense.

LMAO! If that's true, it proves what I thought all along....cowardly bipolar fool! :puke:

Since then Eminem has stated that he respects and loves MJ etc etc
bullshit.. no one will make a video to diss someone whom he respects and loves.
plain bullshit. it's like me saying "oh I love and respect Eminem soooo much, but he's such a lowlife, he should Just Lose it"
It's obvious he says that to make up his bad joke.

Last edited:
No, no, Eminem does respect MJ and is a big fan, but he sold out his love for MJ in that video just to get sales and chart positions. He knew dissing MJ would cause a huge stir and put a lot of money in his pocket. He's just a big sell out.

Last edited:
that shows he can do anything for money!!! what a good person!!

Can we move on from this now?
Alright Eminem hates Michael and Michael hates Eminem...they cant stand each other and this hatred will go on forever and ever...is that better? :lol:

ANYWAYS......

How great is the song "The Way I Am"? ^_^

LOL. Classic. I never realized you were a kid. Sorry about that. I don't pick on kids so I'll leave this argument alone now.

Hey for anyone up for a laugh, check this video out. This is quality comedy. Not like that BS robot voice Eminem thing posted earlier. This will make you laugh even if your an Eminem fan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHEFLLUMsdk

Yes, I've always thought that was hilarious.

By the way, since you're a highly respected adult, I figured it was important to tell you that you + are = you're. I wouldn't want to infringe upon your intellectual prowess, but I've noticed it a couple times. You're welcome.

BOB GEORGE AND GRAND MASTER S:

i couldn't help but notice you two have this constant battle going on between eachother...i also noticed , Bob, you said Grand Master was just a kid? ... according to your profile though Grand Master is actually older than you ^_^. i'm just confussed is all

Heres Michaels side of the story.....^_^

http://thebosh.com/archives/2007/06/michael_jackson_loves_eminem_1.php

Despite being mocked by the rapper in his 'Just Lose It' music video three
years ago, Michael would love to join forces with the controversial star.

He said: "The guy is a lyrical genius and I would love to work with him."
Michael was left angry after Eminem dressed in a 'Thriller'-style outfit in
the 2004 promo, and mocked the infamous accident when Michael's hair caught
fire while filming a Pepsi advert in 1984.

In another scene, Eminem is seen dressed as the 'Billie Jean' singer in bed
with young boys dancing around him.
At the time, Michael, 48, was at the center of child abuse allegations.

Despite being cleared of all charges in 2005, the singer's career nose dived
and is yet to recover.

It was recently revealed Michael had acquired the rights to some of Eminem's
biggest hits, after he purchased Famous Music LLC from Viacom.
Meanwhile, Ne-Yo claims he is working on the new Michael Jackson album, and the star says he's well aware of the pitfalls that may come with the job reports netmusiccountdown.
Ne-Yo said, "I'm not trying to top Thriller. Anybody trying to top something that's already been done is fighting a losing battle."
"It was a different industry back then, a different way of thinking and people were easier to impress. Everything in music has been done now, so Michael needs to find his place again."

At least Michael isnt as immature as some of his fans are about that song. :D
Michael NEVER said anything about working with that guy, whoever wrote that is a liar.

Can we move on from this now?
Alright Eminem hates Michael and Michael hates Eminem...they cant stand each other and this hatred will go on forever and ever...is that better? :lol:

HAHAHA :toofunny: you KILL me!!!

you know...some people that hate eminem JUST BECAUSE he did a song making fun of mike...it's just silly. if you're not going to like him, fine. but have more of a reason...if it were just for that video..

i'd lose RESPECT for him and i wouldn't care much for him but to dog on him nonstop over it...

the guy isn't a complete waste of talent. michael even liked him before the video.

So you only wanna believe the bad things? U wanna believe that Michael harbors to this day some sick hate towards Eminem because of a song that he sang 4 years ago?
http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/articles/2007/06/07/michael_jacksons_eminem_plan/

Theres another article that confirms it.
I guess like i said its all about maturity :)

Yes, and I hope he does. Michael was going through the worst time of his life. It was virtually a death sentence, had he been found guilty. What MnM did was tamper with public opinion and in effect the jury, by virtue of this video. it was almost as if he was trying to help the prosecution case. I wonder how much they paid him. I will never forgive him for attacking this innocent man. He may well be responsible for the amount if hate floating around for Michael. He could apologise till the cows come home.
Funny how so soon after this he checked himself into a health clinic and was hardly heard from again. He sure hasn't found peace after that video and he has been apologising ever since.I have no love for this guy and I hope MJ never forgive him.:ph34r:

Yes, and I hope he does. Michael was going through the worst time of his life. It was virtually a death sentence, had he been found guilty. What MnM did was tamper with public opinion and in effect the jury, by virtue of this video. it was almost as if he was trying to help the prosecution case. I wonder how much they paid him. I will never forgive him for attacking this innocent man. He may well be responsible for the amount if hate floating around for Michael. He could apologise till the cows come home.
Funny how so soon after this he checked himself into a health clinic and was hardly heard from again. He sure hasn't found peace after that video and he has been apologising ever since.I have no love for this guy and I hope MJ never forgive him.:ph34r:

u said it very well. the guy is obviously a schizophrenic nutcase if he found that a joke and if he expected a different reaction from michael. hes one of the most retarded ppl ever.
i never liked him but after he did that to michael i started hating on him with a passion.
no human could ever do this. the guy has obviously no heart and feelings.
if MICHAEL (the one person on the planet that NEVER talks ill towards anyone no matter how evil they might be) came to the point to actually cuss him out and call him bullsh*t and say that he should be ashamed of himself and what he does then u can only imagine how bad it really was

Last edited:
It doesn't. And the sole reason I don't believe it is simply because I've never seen that quote before. Michael is constently misquoted or quotes from him are made out of thin air, so forgive me for finding this one hard to believe. If he does think that, fine, I've already said I would disagree with him. And if he wanted to work with Eminem, I think we would have heard reports of that collaboration by now, considering we've heard reports of him working with everyone from Will.I.Am to DJ Woo Kid, lol.
Michael has not said another word about that man since that interview with Geraldo. The article is a lie.

you know...some people that hate eminem JUST BECAUSE he did a song making fun of mikequote]

personaly I couldnt take him too seriously after that, him making fun out of mike around that time is like a big bully manhandling kids who are weaker then him the guy wasnt very original either

u said it very well. the guy is obviously a schizophrenic nutcase if he found that a joke and if he expected a different reaction from michael. hes one of the most retarded ppl ever.
i never liked him but after he did that to michael i started hating on him with a passion.
if MICHAEL (the one person on the planet that NEVER talks ill towards anyone no matter how evil they might be) came to the point to actually cuss him out and call him bullsh*t and say that he should be ashamed of himself and what he does then u can only imagine how bad it really was

wait! MICHAEL cussed EMINEM out?!? i never heard that!! :eek: do you have a quote?!?! i'm not saying i don't believe you, i just wanna read it myself!!!

Absolutely. The guy is a coward and a bully, but I am still feeling that Sneddon paid him to make that video. he cries now because he came across a lot of people in the music business who genuinely love MJ and found that he had very little friends. That is why he cried. If Stevie Wonder came out publicly to condemned him, you bet your bottom dollar that more celebs told him how they felt.:(

He may well be responsible for the amount if hate floating around for Michael.

Paranoia is in the hizhouse.

Doubt it. Considering how hardly anyone talks about that anymore. Just Lose It isn't even one of Eminem's more memorable songs/videos. Lose Yourself, Real Slim Shady, My Name Is, Way I Am, and a couple others are generally what people immediately associate Eminem with in the way of singles. Disgruntled MJ fans bring up Just Lose It more often than anyone else. For example, when some of you guys think of Eminem, the first thing that pops into your heads is that video. Which is lame for a pretty big list of reasons I don't even feel like going through in depth.

He sure hasn't found peace after that video and he has been apologising ever since.

No, he doesn't really dwell on it anymore, like everyone else. Neither does Michael. Both of them talked about the controversy at around the time period in which it was actually relevant, then they moved on with their lives. Maybe it would make you feel better to believe that Eminem is all depressed about it to this day, but I somehow doubt it.

Just to clarify, I also thought it was completely moronic for him to include that in Just Lose It (mostly because of the timing), and I understand MJ's disdain of it, but some of these reactions from fans in 2008 are the bee's knees. Freakin' A. As I've said, if the first thing that pops into your head when you hear about Eminem is the MJ parody, and it's something you're still embittered about... ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Paranoia is in the hizhouse.

Doubt it. Considering how hardly anyone talks about that anymore. Just Lose It isn't even one of Eminem's more memorable songs/videos. Lose Yourself, Real Slim Shady, My Name Is, Way I Am, and a couple others are generally what people immediately associate Eminem with in the way of singles. Disgruntled MJ fans bring up Just Lose It more often than anyone else. For example, when some of you guys think of Eminem, the first thing that pops into your heads is that video. Which is lame for a pretty big list of reasons I don't even feel like going through in depth.

No, he doesn't really dwell on it anymore, like everyone else. Neither does Michael. Both of them talked about the controversy at around the time period in which it was actually relevant, then they moved on with their lives. Maybe it would make you feel better to believe that Eminem is all depressed about it to this day, but I somehow doubt it.

Just to clarify, I also thought it was completely moronic for him to include that in Just Lose It (mostly because of the timing), and I understand MJ's disdain of it, but some of these reactions from fans in 2008 are the bee's knees. Freakin' A. As I've said, if the first thing that pops into your head when you hear about Eminem is the MJ parody, and it's something you're still embittered about... ugh.

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw that Datsymay was actually serious about Eminem being paid by the prosecution to include that in the video, so I realize in hindsight that it was pointless of me to try to use reason. You can probably multiply that "HAHAHAHAHA" by the tenth power now, though.
I stated my point of view, as I am entitled to do. Personal attacks on member are against the rules, it hasn't changed. I never attacked you personally, so please, disagree with me, but no personal attacks.:puke:

Nothing in that post is "personal." I feel that insinuating that Sneddon paid off Eminem to mock MJ in Just Lose It is ludicrous, as I am entitled to. I said nothing about you, other than that you said something I found ridiculous.

theres always the possibility that eminem was paid to do what he did but theres also the possibility that he did it for free just to show to ppl what an evil disgusting creature he really is. imo he wasnt paid for it but i dont exclude the possibility that he was. sneddon is the anti-christ and i know for a fact that he paid a lot of ppl to lie about michael so why not eminem too

sneddon is the anti-christ and i know for a fact that he paid a lot of ppl to lie about michael so why not eminem too

There are about a million reasons why not. Eminem always goes for whatever's happening at the time of his release, anyway, so he obviously did it for no real reason.

Or in contrast, Sneddon, knowing that popular current rapper Eminem was on the verge of releasing Encore, called up Shady or his people and requested that he slam Michael Jackson for a nice payday. Even though Eminem has more money than Sneddon. Then again, maybe it was a conspiracy and a whole bunch of people assisted Sneddon in paying Eminem for doing the sort of stuff Eminem does all the time anyway.

I'm gonna go with the first option.

^ thats why i believe the first option is the correct one as well but i'm not gonna exclude the other one totally and call it ridiculous.

each to their own anyway. peace

Michael NEVER said anything about working with that guy, whoever wrote that is a liar.

For the 9 billionth time on this thread......

you know...some people that hate eminem JUST BECAUSE he did a song making fun of mike...it's just silly. if you're not going to like him, fine. but have more of a reason...if it were just for that video..

i'd lose RESPECT for him and i wouldn't care much for him but to dog on him nonstop over it...

the guy isn't a complete waste of talent. michael even liked him before the video.

:lol: Well its ridiculous how people still go on about this! lol
I know right? Some fans cant walk straight without Michaels approval these days. Its like if HES mad then THEY have to be mad...:mellow: And if an article comes out that states hes not mad anymore its automatically gotta be a lie and "michael would never say that..." :rolleyes:

To be fair here Eminem just talked about things Michael had already said. Michael went on tv and said 'the most loving thing you can do is share ur bed with someone'. So Eminem talked about him and boys. He didnt say he was guilty he didnt say anything he just made fun of it. I think the timing was bad but if you dont like it GET OVER IT! It was YEARS AGO!!!!

Exactly! :yes:

lol yup yup. i agree. we can love michael and still have our OWN opinion on things.. :eek: oh my!! EVEN IF IT MEANS BEING DIFFERENT THAN MIKE!!...he probably prefers it too..i know i don't like copy cats..i prefer people to be themselves...i don't like it when my sisters agree with me just for the sake of agreeing with me nope. BE YOUR OWN PERSON!! lol..okay..i think i've stressed my point enough :yes:...continue on jenny :p

you know...some people that hate eminem JUST BECAUSE he did a song making fun of mikequote]

personaly I couldnt take him too seriously after that, him making fun out of mike around that time is like a big bully manhandling kids who are weaker then him the guy wasnt very original either

Exactly. It was just wrong what he did to Michael. Michael's never said or done anything to him and he makes a video portraying Michael in a horrible light at a time when Michael's life was on the line.

geraldo rivera interview. havent u seen it ?

..i've seen it?...maybe i haven't seen the whole thing!!!! *runs to youtube*

no no no. i'm not saying that. personally the fact he took mikes personal life (ANYONES PERSONAL LIFE..ESPECIALLY MIKES) is down right wrong..it has caused me to lose even more respect for him..but i'm just saying that some people who downright HATE eminem and curs his name to this day for no reasons BEYOND the fact that he's made fun of mike, is just silly. people have made fun of my sister who i love dearly...i get very upset with them..but harboring hatred and constant critisism over it is just a waste of time (and in my mind wrong spiritually..for God said that before we ask him for forgivness whe must forgive our neighbors..but that's just MY personal belief in the matter)

and this includes "wannabestartinsomething21" too. i'm not saying eminem was right, i personally don't like him much either, but don't keep hating him for this. sympathise with michael..don't hate eminem. eminem has appologized has he not?...so why keep it going? that's all i'm saying

Last edited:
Back