Favourite Trial Pictures!

Here are some more pictures that I have:

MichaelJacksonCaseContinuesMnL7vjM7.jpg

MichaelJacksonCaseContinuesiUYtQNgV.jpg

MichaelJacksonCaseContinuesk-F6c-2Q.jpg

MichaelJacksonCaseContinuesUg3dwWxx.jpg

MichaelJacksonCaseContinuesvfQ_xYdV.jpg

don't know if these have been posted!

sigh. He's so beautiful to look at. I can't believe what he was going through. You can see how much it hurts, but you can see his strength. He was 100% innocent and had nothing to be ashamed of. :( people can be so cruel. Bless you michael. :angel:

and thank you to all who put contribution in this thread, I remember thinking it was a bad idea when I first made it :/ I understand it's still hard for people to look at :(

sigh. He's so beautiful to look at. I can't believe what he was going through. You can see how much it hurts, but you can see his strength. He was 100% innocent and had nothing to be ashamed of. :( people can be so cruel. Bless you michael. :angel:

and thank you to all who put contribution in this thread, I remember thinking it was a bad idea when I first made it :/ I understand it's still hard for people to look at :(

Yeah. He looks beautiful. His Strength came from his family. He was sad but he was also happy to see his fans were there for him.

I had a REALLY hard time coming to this thread. The pictures for the most were fantastic. The ones I hate were the ones of the guards going over him with the metel detector. I realize they do that with everyone but for some reason its hard to see them do that to Michael. It's hard to see him in cuffs to. Mainly because he's not a bad man, he's not dangerous. :no::( Poor baby..

Yeah. He looks beautiful. His Strength came from his family. He was sad but he was also happy to see his fans were there for him.

I had a REALLY hard time coming to this thread. The pictures for the most were fantastic. The ones I hate were the ones of the guards going over him with the metel detector. I realize they do that with everyone but for some reason its hard to see them do that to Michael. It's hard to see him in cuffs to. Mainly because he's not a bad man, he's not dangerous. :no::( Poor baby..

I can't imagine how it must feel to be viewed and treated like a criminal almost everyday.. when you have done absolutely NOTHING wrong.. :cry: WHY did they do that to him! it's not FAIR. and to have more than half the world believe the wrong things, god. how did he cope :(
thank god he doesn't have to deal with any the evil, jealousy and hatred he got here. Sigh. all he did was love. doesn't make sense!

sorry for the long post.. I feel you understand. :)

did michael have a thing for the number 7? ,he wore the number 7 on the scream video and i don,t know if my eyes decieve me,but does he have 777 written on that white suit above,
i love these pictures by the way ,thankyou everyone for posting,
he is so handsome,

did michael have a thing for the number 7? ,he wore the number 7 on the scream video and i don,t know if my eyes decieve me,but does he have 777 written on that white suit above,
he is so handsome,

I do see 777 on his suit, yes.
But I don't know if he had something with the number 7 ;)

this picture is so precious and beautiful.
j9921i.jpg

aw omg :wub:
21onepv.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!
161z68j.jpg

2r45zxx.jpg

I miss you michael. :(

he is so handsome,

i have often wondered that

again :wub:

the guy went through hell and still looked fantastic

2i8dx0y.jpg

Always wondered what he was looking at :lol:

154wmk1.jpg

puzzled maybe :lol: look at that cuteness hes a little baby at heart dont you wish u could just pick him up dress him in a babygrow and give him all the love in the world :cry: gosh i miss him

Last edited:
Back