Favourite Trial Pictures!

^ gorgeous

25a1dok.jpg

I love this him.
He of the middle age is very wonderful.

^ That first picture.. *blown away*
stunning, sexy, amazing, strong, beautiful.... I could go on.
I miss you angel :pray:

Em Mj, thank you so much for this thread and thank you to everybody who posted the pictures. It was a very painful time but damn, Michael looked so gorgeous! I love the pics! He looked handsome, sexy, elegant and classy! I haven't seen most of the pictures before, that's probably because the media was more interested in his pajamas... *sigh*
Though, I think he looked very cute in them *lol*

Last edited:
The trail pictures,.are sad yes,.but when you see the determination in Michael's eyes you have to see just how innocent he his. This pictures are so stunning I can't even begin in explain!,.
Like everyone has said on this thread,.Michael looked so damn elegant when he goes to court. In my mind this is what I think - he dresses the very best,.cause when he wins he can say I win! + I look damn good! lmao,.hehee :photo::happy:
All these pictures on here,.put on smile on my face, specially the ones with his family involve,.the one with Janet and LaToya Is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW They all look GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! :D

another STUNNING picture...

2s7tedt.jpg

...now like I said many pictures on here,.made me catch my breath. BUT this one is just WOW!!!!! The picture is so soft,and just,.makes me speechless. :wub::hug:

^ hah! that made me giggle.
I hope your okay though.. I'm wearing pyjama bottoms now. they are so comfy :p

Thank you for posting. It is difficult to stop watching. He was in such pain and I keep on thinking how they could do that to him. I can not stop crying. They must stop ridiculing him! I don't know what to do to help him but I try my best by speaking, writing and quite a few people have changed their mind about MJ because of my writing. It makes me happy......

^ hah! that made me giggle.
I hope your okay though.. I'm wearing pyjama bottoms now. they are so comfy :p

tee hee....I'm wearing pj pants too....They always remind me of Mike...:wub:

I think there are more pictures from that, right? Did fans wait for Michael at Neverland?
Is there more information and such things? :)
He looks so happy :D

fans did wait for michael to get home from court at neverland they gave him red roses as the picture shows im sure theres more pictures from that day ill see if i can find them and then post them for you

There are some pics from that day in this YT video:

Back