For Sade Fans

Re: Sade Returning In 2010!

This is my favorite Female artist of all time.. Loves Sade!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for her Epicness

What I like about Sade is that showbusiness and being seen all the time is not important to her.

Yup. I read about this a few days ago. I love Sade and i'm very excited for her return. I love her music. Very talented lady.

Aww I thought this said 'Slade' :(

Why does everyone like sade except me... she can sing... she makes good music i juss cant listen to it.... What am i doing wrong lol (it is tight that she gotta new cd coming out, longevity is hard keep) p.s. did anyone hear the maxwell album

Why does everyone like sade except me... she can sing... she makes good music i juss cant listen to it.... What am i doing wrong lol (it is tight that she gotta new cd coming out, longevity is hard keep)
Sade is unique, she rarely releases anything so is never overexposed. She always mostly appealed to mature music listeners who are more loyal to what they like and aren't fickle like the average top 40 listener or teenybopper.

I like her. She's got a great style. "Smooth Operator" will always be my favorite

CANNOT WAIT! I LOVE HER and missed her the last time she did a tour. I will SOOO be there whenever she announces concert dates!

i heard her new song ("Soldier of Love") on the radio today. It's incredible! 10 years after her latest release and she still sounds the same. Her voice is simply flawless! So worth the wait!

I was never huge on her, but i'd be lying if I said the new song wasn't addictive. Maybe I'll check out her new album after all. :D

anybody think the title is related to Michael? He talked about his Soldiers of Love a lot...

The ABC Network is now using 'Soldier Of Love' to promote its' upcoming show Lost: Season 6.

[youtube]X7j5-9ouun0[/youtube]

Marty In LA

New song is great! I can't wait for new album :)
I love Sade! One of the best female artist ever.

Soldier of Love is a sexy song; real smooth. I'm glad her album is coming out sooner than later.

I've never seen this show, does the song have anything to do with it?
I admit I've never seen the show either Duran Duran.

Do any of you 'Lost' fans know if this is the official song of the series this season?

I have noticed that all the ABC networks are running this same promo right now, Sade's getting heavy airplay even on the ESPN networks too.

Marty In LA

LOVE Sade. It's great that she's coming back with new music. You wanna what I would've loved to see? A Sade and MJ duet. Oh man...

Here's the actual music video.
[youtube]aCltZoQdWPE&fmt=18[/youtube]

Sade is unique, she rarely releases anything so is never overexposed. She always mostly appealed to mature music listeners who are more loyal to what they like and aren't fickle like the average top 40 listener or teenybopper.

That's also why I love her and her music. :)

Sade just recently celebrated her 51st birthday.
Good lord, she is still sooo beautiful and her music timeless, my favorite female artist :wub:
Can't wait for the new album!

Sade is one of my favorite artists. Her tone is hypnotic and depth of her lyrics are for mature audiences who appreciate music and talent But mostly I love that She is about the music and promotes that first. I know nothing about her private life and have no interest in finding out either. She fiercely private and mysterious and that's always a plus in my book.

I like her new song off of her new album called The Moon and the Sky..I can't wait until Soldier of Love Drops..so far i'm loving everything i'm hearing from her..

Is it sad I found this out through my 12 yr old sister because she saw Sade's MV on VH1 one morning? She loved it so much she bought the video for her iPod and showed me. Needless to say I was hypnotized. I can't wait for this album to drop!

Back