George Michael

Older is his best work I think, but he was going through the greiving process of losing his lover thats why I think that album is sooo brilliant.

Patience is a close second methinks.
[/b]

Yeah, I agree.
Alot of people I know don't like it, they think it's far to depressing for them but I adore it.

Patience is good, but it's up and down like a yo-yo.

I mean, Just when the listener get's relaxed with a slow balad it switches to an upbeat thumper. It's like that throughout.
It kinda drives me nuts. :lol:

Yeah, I agree.
Alot of people I know don't like it, they think it's far to depressing for them but I adore it.

Patience is good, but it's up and down like a yo-yo.

I mean, Just when the listener get's relaxed with a slow balad it switches to an upbeat thumper. It's like that throughout.
It kinda drives me nuts. :lol:
[/b]

I play Older when I'm feeling sorry for maself...

What you dont like about Patience is what I LOVE about it :lol:

I LOVE 80's George Michael.

My favorite songs from him are:

One More Try
Careless Whisper
Father Figure
Everything She Wants

I even like his Christmas song. lol

"One More Try" is my most favorite from him, replacing CW. There's so much passion in that song and he moves me everytime I listen to it. No one can touch that song.

I'm not a big fan of that cover..... :p BUT I love the cover he does of Bonnie Rait's song "I cant make you love me"....friggin fantstic....[/b]

Yes, beautiful. :flowers:

I LOVE 80's George Michael.

My favorite songs from him are:

One More Try
Careless Whisper
Father Figure
Everything She Wants
I even like his Christmas song. lol

"One More Try" is my most favorite from him, replacing CW. There's so much passion in that song and he moves me everytime I listen to it. No one can touch that song.
Yes, beautiful. :flowers:
[/b]

80's George Michael is GREAT, but HIGHLY OVERRATED I think. :flowers:

In comparison to his 90's work and his 2004 album Patience I mean. :doh: :D
[/b]

Understood. :flowers: It's interesting how a lot of times artists' best work is not played as much as some of their overrated work.

It wasn't always about his music that justifies his talent. He's a great stylist vocally. His best song from the 90s to me is Jesus to a Child. How he sings that one is excellent. My favorite song from him remains Careless Whisper. Sorry to say there's one song I never wanna hear again. Or I should say Wham! "Last Christmas". I used to dig it back in the day but nowadays it makes me spill my soul food.

It wasn't always about his music that justifies his talent. He's a great stylist vocally. His best song from the 90s to me is Jesus to a Child. How he sings that one is excellent. My favorite song from him remains Careless Whisper. Sorry to say there's one song I never wanna hear again. Or I should say Wham! "Last Christmas". I used to dig it back in the day but nowadays it makes me spill my soul food.
[/b]

:lol:

Jesus to a Child is brilliant, but the story behind it is a sad one, so I dont play it that often.

Rather listen to Amazing....he's happy and he's found love again :D

George's music overall though is BRILLIANT all the way. ^_^
[/b]

WORD :yes:

I was never into Wham and theres only a couple of there tracks that I own so early 80s wasnt really the era that I got into George.

Overall George Michael truly came into his own when he went solo. He's a bit of a storyteller in his words and thats what I like about his music.

If any of you managed to catch the South Bank Show special recently...his voice is still so strong and the studio sessions that they showed impressed me a lot.....how I would LOVE for MJ to do the same thing.

Now...George Michael and dancing....that is always something that cracks me up!!!!! :p He seems to only really have one move....and if you need to see it you can just watch As with Mary J Blige!

I was never into Wham and theres only a couple of there tracks that I own so early 80s wasnt really the era that I got into George.

Overall George Michael truly came into his own when he went solo. He's a bit of a storyteller in his words and thats what I like about his music.

If any of you managed to catch the South Bank Show special recently...his voice is still so strong and the studio sessions that they showed impressed me a lot.....how I would LOVE for MJ to do the same thing.

Now...George Michael and dancing....that is always something that cracks me up!!!!! :p He seems to only really have one move....and if you need to see it you can just watch As with Mary J Blige!
[/b]

George...has his own style of dancing.... :lol:

Bit of a storyteller....he is the best there is at it...sorry, I'm just a doting fan..... :blush:

I play Older when I'm feeling sorry for maself...

What you dont like about Patience is what I LOVE about it :lol:
[/b]
:p

[/b]

lmao
I was just going to say that.

However he more than makes up for that with that silky voice of his.

Some Photos of George at Earls Court

afp92884682611162108_big.jpg

More Here :flowers:

And Here is photo of Geri Haliwell (Ginger Spice) and Kenny...(George's partner) at the concert

72644573.jpg

Georgie Porgie yes Papa
Eating sugar?
No Papa
Open your mouth hahaha.

l love George Michael. If you get a chance to go to the concert please do go.... :flowers:

It wasn't always about his music that justifies his talent. He's a great stylist vocally. His best song from the 90s to me is Jesus to a Child.
[/b]

this one is my the least favourite of him :flowers:

Least favorite? Sure that's possible. I tend to like it personally. :flowers:

My cousin who I bought the tickets from, says the threet tickets have arrived for the concert on the 14th at Wembley.

They are N 14 Seats 154, 155, 156.

My flight has been delayed to Dec 13. It's a morning flight out of JFK's.

I guess I'll book the cab when I arrive in London.

George in his sexyness and glory in concert

Gm20012.jpg

Gm20013.jpg

Gm20014.jpg

Gm20016.jpg

Gm20022.jpg

Gm20024.jpg

Gm20026.jpg

Gm20028.jpg

More

Gm20032.jpg

Gm20033.jpg

Gm20036.jpg

Gm20040.jpg

Gm20046.jpg

NOTE : He has on his family (YOG) ring on his middle finger on his right hand and his commitment (Amore) ring on his ring finger on his right hand

Anyone who has haerd the new duet? The female voice sounds familiar but l cant place her voice?

Go George Michael and be happy. :p

Anyone who has haerd the new duet? The female voice sounds familiar but l cant place her voice?

Go George Michael and be happy. :p
[/b]

Mutya Buena formerly of the Sugababes.

The single is the BOMB !!!

Does George sing One more try on his new tour or what about his wham song SOMEBODY TELL ME?
[/b]

The name of that song "Somebody Tell me" is actually EVERYTHING SHE WANTS....and yes, he sings it.

But unfortunatley, One More Try has not been on the set list to date. :flowers:

The name of that song "Somebody Tell me" is actually EVERYTHING SHE WANTS....and yes, he sings it.

But unfortunatley, One More Try has not been on the set list to date. :flowers:
[/b]

Aiight thanks i always thought it was Somebody tell me. lol One more try is DA BOMB my favorite of him.

I Love "One More Try" too! YES!! George Michael is a big artist!

You know I LOVE him but he sure has put on the weight lately.
:D

He did Last Christmas last night!! :wub:

My pics are rather rubbish. I'm closer for Kylie but I think I might get a new camera with a better zoom before then:

GM047.jpg

GM0421.jpg

GM052.jpg

GM021.jpg

GM011.jpg

Back