Handwritten letter from MJ to Cameraman

this is Michael ...so very very sweet...I love you Michael RIP sweet angel.

wow....*sigh* What a beautiful heart he has.

I know many of us want to be loving and caring as Michael...I KNOW I do...I hope we get to that place that he was when he was on earth. That inner love.

Thankyou for posting this. :)

God bless you Michael...I love you Most~

Love,
Romi

thank you for posting it. I love his handwriting.

and the thoughts :love: we've lost someone amazing.

Wow. That letter was written with such tact, heart, emotion and feeling...and yet they are selling it?! Must be Michael didn't mean as much to Pecchi as Pecchi meant to Michael...:(

How is it that every time I read something by Michael or about Michael, my first word is "WOW" ? Michael has been "wow-ing" me for years now and he just won't stop. He really can't stop till he gets enough......and there's never enough.

While I feel grateful and honoured to have had the opportunity to peek in (once again) on his wisdom, it also pains me to see that such a valuable possession has been put up for sale...

Honestly, I'd have to be in desperate, and I mean REALLY DESPERATE need of money to sale a letter from Michael.

On a side note - as much as I dislike admitting it, it's true - Michael could have used some more grammar/English classes ^_^

The world lost one of the greatest human beings. It truly hurts me to know that a person like Michael doesn't come by very often, if at all. The way he was treated while on this earth was too much for any gentle soul to handle but he handled it well.

This letter is beautiful and truly heartfelt. Michael, we will miss you more than you could ever know... We didn't deserve you.

:clapping::clapping:
I feel this way too. In my opinion, his soul was extraordinarily evolved. I'm happy that he is inspiring so so so many of us just by the kind of person he was, aside from the enormous talent.

that was such a beautiful and enlightening letter, I love how Michael can express a million thoughts in so short yet powerful sentences.
just by reading the letter with his handwriting makes me wanna fight more than ever against all prejudism and ignorace, which is what I most hate in this world.

Did the letter ever make it to Pecky? Was this part of the Henry Vaccaro stuff packed away? Also the other things for auction? Did they just remain among Michael's stuff packed away in warehouses, or are people selling these items separately to make money? The estimates are soooo low. Why would people do this?

He could critisize a person without being mean. Not a lot of people can do that. His intelligence shines thoughout the letter. I miss him!! :cry:

I can't read this without thinking of "Pecchi, where are you?"

This letter is beautifully composed.

Thank you for posting the letter.

oh yes Neeve, thats it right there, extraordinarily evolved. He justs inspires everyone who comes across him. Its what i tell people who show interest in learning about him, becoming a fan of michael jackson will make you a better person :yes:
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Thanks for posting this, it's really touching... you can really feel the emotion in his words.

It kinda strikes me how much still we had to learn from/about him, how many more sides of his personality and mind we didn't know about and I don't mean writing but also drawing, painting, playing different instruments etc, you know what I mean...

I'm very very sorry that I won't get to keep discovering Michael and that the world out there won't either. They who didn't know half as much as we did... now they'll never understand why he was so adored...Sure, the music but that's not all! It really pains me to talk to someone and hear their prejudiced ideas, saying how they know this and that about Mike when in fact they are so blind!!!:no::no:

Thanks for posting this, it's really touching... you can really feel the emotion in his words.

It kinda strikes me how much still we had to learn from/about him, how many more sides of his personality and mind we didn't know about and I don't mean writing but also drawing, painting, playing different instruments etc, you know what I mean...

I'm very very sorry that I won't get to keep discovering Michael and that the world out there won't either. They who didn't know half as much as we did... now they'll never understand why he was so adored...Sure, the music but that's not all! It really pains me to talk to someone and hear their prejudiced ideas, saying how they know this and that about Mike when in fact they are so blind!!!:no::no:

yup...being on here with people who see this truly spectacular side of him, it always hits me twice as hard when I hear my friends/people in general say things about him....they just don't understand AT ALL what a special person he is.

He could critisize a person without being mean. Not a lot of people can do that. His intelligence shines thoughout the letter. I miss him!! :cry:

Yep! Agreed. I too immediately picked up on the main purpose of why such a seemingly heartfelt letter was penned by Our Michael to his cameraman.

Genius.

His handwritng is so precious. So is he :(

Shame someone is making money off it though. Is it going to charity? Probably not :(

I would never part with something like that, no matter who it was from. No one writes letters anymore, which makes it more beautiful. And it's from the heart, you don't part with stuff like that :( Especially if it's from someone like Mchael.

Back