Handwritten letter from MJ to Cameraman

oh yes Neeve, thats it right there, extraordinarily evolved. He justs inspires everyone who comes across him. Its what i tell people who show interest in learning about him, becoming a fan of michael jackson will make you a better person :yes:

omg, this is so true. I've always been a michael jackson fan, but i really started to look into his humanitarian stuff after and let me tell you, it makes me want to go to africa and save and feed all the children there. I've always been a hopeful person, but Michael has given me even MORE hope, and has made me more inspirational.

so true, so true :)

I can't read this without thinking of "Pecchi, where are you?"

This letter is beautifully composed.

Thank you for posting the letter.
I thought of that too :p

I like this part:
"The person who makes a success of living, is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication."

I think he really lived what he said.

i can't stop crying and reading this letter. god, god i hate that he's not here. i feel robbed :( lkajlsfkjaslfsf

i hate life without him

This is why he was a gift. To love all unconditionally...it is what the world needs right now.

I can't read this without thinking of "Pecchi, where are you?"

This letter is beautifully composed.

Thank you for posting the letter.

Haha, I was thinking the same thing!

Thanks for posting. The light of Michael's being shines so brightly in his every work and shall continue to shine, enthrallig, inspiring, mesmerizing all beings everywhere! Thankyou sweetest angel for being a blessing to the world in every way! This world shall forever be grateful to you dearest Michael and shall love, honour, celebrate you forever... WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD TO BE YOUR FANS FOREVER! Thankyou God for Sir Michael Jackson!God bless

He's just so amazing, his words are so inspiring. It's like he doesn't even have to try and he's still so sweet, kind and wise. :wub: I love you Michael.

Back