Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

I just requested LNFSG on 7 stations via the following link on Rihanna's home page. It is super easy to do. As the link takes you to a pre-filled request page, it literally only takes a few seconds per request. You just have to click the box for LNFSG and enter a name and the code at the bottom of the page. I didn't have to enter any other information including my email address! Come on people, let's make this happen! Both the song and album need our help, grass roots style.

http://rihannadaily.com/www/request/

FYI: I don't even live in the US but it doesn't matter. I was able to easily submit my request!

I did 180-196 from Top 40.

Anyone doing consistently 61 to 179.

I did 180-196 from Top 40.

Anyone doing consistently 61 to 179.

Thanks Petrarose! I just requested the song on 1-55 on the top 40 list. Took less than 20 minutes. I will do another 50 later on today

I did all the Hot AC stations today. Lots of them didn't have LNFSG, but once I enter the name in the first request, it automatically fill in the next requests after I only type the first letter, so it is easy job.

This project needs to go viral. Can people with facebook and twitter spread the word among other fans and ask them to request MJ on the radio stations.

I did 180 to 196 today. We need more people. Can people ask their fan friends to help?

I just requested it on one hundred of the top 40 stations

I just read in another thread that there was a nice increase in plays for LNFSG for today. Keep requesting it!

Did 2-20 From Top 40 I find I still have to put the name in for 2 of them, even though I have typed in the name before.

So far, I have requested it on 250 stations today. Still hoping to do another 250 before dinner

That was luck getting a prize on your first call.
Thank you. It was definitely luck-I'm a little older than Michael and so I had a little trouble reading this list on my phone, so I decided to do it the old way and called. (I think the last time I called in a song request, it was "Ben". ha. So I was shocked about the tix.
The last two weekends I've been at a real computer and have been able to do a lot more-I also re-read everybody's posts and realized I was entering a lot of info on each that wasn't needed, so it sped it up. And since I haven't been able to buy Xscape yet, I took somebody else's advice on another thread and opened more windows and played STTR and LNFSG over and over on You Tube and then switched over to Spotify and they shuffled the album. Played it all weekend.I hope that adds to the count.

Oh, on a side note-I thought it was full circle that I got tickets to Queen. I only know about them and became a fan of Freddie because of Michael. Back in the day (when I was going to discos and pretended I was at Studio 54) I would read about Michael and Diana Ross and Liza Minnelli, Halston, and Freddie Mercury, etc. being there and of course, I read that Michael was a big fan of his-so I had to find out who this guy was and discovered them that way.

Just requested LNFSG on fifty top 40 stations. I do this because I love Michael and I really support this project. In addition to the updates, we also got the original versions for each song. This is really amazing and very, very rare. This is my way of saying thank you

Okay I requested Michael on 71 stations in the Top 40, and all 95 in the hot AC. It seems to me they have added more MJ in the HOT AC. :D
Also yesterday I did all the Canadian stations.
I'll do it again tomorrow. :ciao:

Great teamwork everyone! I will do a bunch of requests today

Requested LNFSG on Hot AC 3 to 40 tonight - will do more in the morning.:)
I also randomly requested "Slave to the Rhythm"! Can I add that even if it's not out as single yet?

Requested LNFSG on Hot AC 3 to 40 tonight - will do more in the morning.:)
I also randomly requested "Slave to the Rhythm"! Can I add that even if it's not out as single yet?

I did all Hot AC stations and if they didn't have LNFSG, I added it with STTR to columns for songs that is not in the list. If they don't have STTR yet, they'd better get it asap if they see that there is audience requesting it:clapping:

Back