Have you requested Michael on the radio today?

Bubs ^^look at that person's name, I don't think they are really interested in doing such a thing. The person already said they won't buy the album.

Anyway today I did 180-196 on Top 40. I was about to go to bed because I am tired today and I remembered this task and ran to my computer. Michael I hope you like all the love you are getting!!

I did All the Hot AC stations in the U.S. Will go back and do all the Canadian stations. You guys are great! Let's keep it up! :clapping:

Okay I went back and requested in all the Canadian stations.

Remember: "There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one" Michael Jackson

:bow:

OK did 2-20 from Top 40. I find I had to put in the name for about 5 of them. Does that mean they are dropping the song from the list?

OK did 2-20 from Top 40. I find I had to put in the name for about 5 of them. Does that mean they are dropping the song from the list?

I was wondering the same. FYI, I did 2-51 on top 40. Perhaps, they will put it back thanks to our two votes :)

I think they haven't added it in the first place, so maybe they will if they get enough requests.

I think they haven't added it in the first place, so maybe they will if they get enough requests.

But it seems as though I had to add more that time. Remember I am doing 2-40 on one day and the next day 180-196, so I will have a sense of how many times I had to add the name to the list.

Today I did 180-196 on the top 40.

I did all the top 40 in the U.S. Serendipity is correct. There are about 5 that never had it in the first place. Among them is one that doesn't even have J. Timberlake in their list. But just keep adding the song and who knows they will add it.

^^ Good good:clapping:
Now we don't have to give clicks to Rihanna's fansite:D

Etoile, the person who started this thread or admin can modify the first post.

I'm off to requesting radio play.

Btw, I was thinking of boycotters that don't buy the album for whatever reason. Can they not get busy with their fingers and request radio play? Neither Sony or the estate benefits any of it, only Michael so if boycotters could get working too and support Michael this way?

I just did about 20 Urban and 20 Urban AC stations. I noticed a lot of the Urban stations don't have the song, so we should get to requesting. Urban AC has it though!

Great thank you! I will put it in my favorites and request it there. Also I try to remind the forum to request on the chat.

I requested in US Hot AC today. I'll work on the Urban now.

I just requested 01-60 on Top 40 using the new site :)https://sites.google.com/site/urbrhypopradiostations/

Last night I did 03-90 on Hot AC.

But, we're way behind now in Today.com's "Song of Summer" :no:

Ariana Grande, "Problem" - 6,946 votes - 51%
Michael Jackson, LNFSG - 5,324 votes - 39%

(I understand this is just a poll in a website; it's more important to keep radio airplay up)

Thanks for the new link! Just requested on all of the Urban stations

Did 2-20 today from the top 40. Yeah we probable gave that singer hundreds of clicks.

Did 1-11 from Urban AC. Why are there more than one station per number, like 3 #11s?

Last edited:
I requested several Florida stations just now. I'll do other stations very soon. :girl_happy:

im going to do it tomorrow...I have done it last week but some station's I think don't have LNFSG on it...sadly

Why are there more than one station per number, like 3 #11s?

There's this note at the bottom of the page:

NOTE: The stations are numbered based on their market ranking (i.e. Los Angeles has the #2 market in the country, New York has the #1 market, satellite radio is unranked since a listener from any market can listen to it.) I'll be adding zip codes in case anyone wants to use them (requests from a native of a radio station's city may have higher priority.)

My Saturday's duties as MJ fan completed - I did URBAN AC (75 stations)

Just requested all 95 stations on the U.S. hot AC. Will be back later to do more on different formats.

I don't know about you guys,but I like doing this. I feel like I am doing something real and productive to say thank you to Michael for all his given us and he is still giving us.

:bow:

im going to do it tomorrow...I have done it last week but some station's I think don't have LNFSG on it...sadly

You can just add the song and still request it. If there are enough requests they will put it on their play list. Thank you for requesting. :bow:

Okay requested on all 199 Pop 40 stations this evening. BTW Michael is back on some of the rhythmic stations! Yeah. Let's get busy. I'll be back tomorrow.

Back