I Love Glitter Wearing On My Eyes :) So do you?

Picture of Glitter shoes i have:
SLIVERGLITTERSHOES002.jpg

myglittershoes002.jpg

BLACKGLITTLERSHOES003.jpg

Wow I LOVE your shoes! There amazing! I always wear converse and plimsole styled shoes and these look amazing! Where do you get them from? There dazzling with glitter!

MJ_Rocks My World

i got my glitter running shoes at store call graint tiger store and my other glitter shoe got in some shoe store call ALDO

I prefer shimmery make up to glittery. I wear shimmery make-up at night because I don't wanna look like Edward Cullen during the day all sparkly lol. But I do love glittery supplies like notebooks, folders, pens oh I love GLITTER GEL PENS!! :dancin:and just accessories to wear, but I don't like to put it on my face that much. I rather have cute accessories decorating my room and such. :D

*On a side note, one glittery accessory I've always wanted : Michael's Rock with you boots! I'd give the WORLD to have a pair of those! :girl_sigh: :kickass:

I prefer shimmery make up to glittery. I wear shimmery make-up at night because I don't wanna look like Edward Cullen during the day all sparkly lol. But I do love glittery supplies like notebooks, folders, pens oh I love GLITTER GEL PENS!! :dancin:and just accessories to wear, but I don't like to put it on my face that much. I rather have cute accessories decorating my room and such. :D

*On a side note, one glittery accessory I've always wanted : Michael's Rock with you boots! I'd give the WORLD to have a pair of those! :girl_sigh: :kickass:

Im soooo there with you MjsLovelyOne88 Im needing Me a pair of them too (Michaels boots) :wub:

MjsLovelyOne88 and mjj4alltime i think we're like discoball that shine on us that we don't what people think we're

we just love glitter and glitter everything the way you say MjsLovelyOne88 like noteboos to glitter pens i have it all that i love it i have everything is glitter you name it to clothes to shoes to pens to notebooks to make-ups to hats, to gloves, to glitter socks, to glitter papers too, too glitter paints, to glitter crafts :) :yes: to everything to Glitters :)

MjsLovelyOne88 and mjj4alltime i think we're like discoball that shine on us that we don't what people think we're

we just love glitter and glitter everything the way you say MjsLovelyOne88 like noteboos to glitter pens i have it all that i love it i have everything is glitter you name it to clothes to shoes to pens to notebooks to make-ups to hats, to gloves, to glitter socks, to glitter papers too, too glitter paints, to glitter crafts :) :yes: to everything to Glitters :)

Sounds good to me :jump: i love anything that glitters, i make glitter crafts too, cool!!

I know!!!!!! they are just too freaking awesome. He worked 'em so well, but I'm sure we could too haha :love:

Hi there MjsLovelyOne88 how are you :ciao: You are " Totally" right they are "Freaking Awesome":bow: I couldn't have put it better myself im sure we could work em haha:dancin:

Hi there MjsLovelyOne88 how are you :ciao: You are " Totally" right they are "Freaking Awesome":bow: I couldn't have put it better myself im sure we could work em haha:dancin:

:hysterical:Hi! by the way you can call me Irma :D I know, I've been looking for similar boots but I just can't find 'em :(
MJBOOTS.gif

:hysterical:Hi! by the way you can call me Irma :D I know, I've been looking for similar boots but I just can't find 'em :(
MJBOOTS.gif

Awwww thanks Irma call me Lis :D Thankyou for the cool!! gif ." Rock With You " is actually my fav Michael song (human nature right behind) i love all Michaels songs but RWY is my fav, ive been hunting for boots like Michaels for a long time too still you never know:dancin:

hi MJJ_4 All Time :waving: i'm o.k but i'm still dealing with my health problems and my teeth problems 2 weeks ago i go 2 my teeth pull out :yes: :( they give my laughing gas :giggle: hehehehe

but other day when i had upset day i come out my shoulder and i sartin to cry out of slients :yes: :cry: for no reason but i'm going to lose my sing lesson :( but my mother say that she going to pay for it :D :jump:

you love my rock with you glitter boots :D i have no idea what kind of closthes i should wear with them :thinking:

hi MJJ_4 All Time :waving: i'm o.k but i'm still dealing with my health problems and my teeth problems 2 weeks ago i go 2 my teeth pull out :yes: :( they give my laughing gas :giggle: hehehehe

but other day when i had upset day i come out my shoulder and i sartin to cry out of slients :yes: :cry: for no reason but i'm going to lose my sing lesson :( but my mother say that she going to pay for it :D :jump:

you love my rock with you glitter boots :D i have no idea what kind of closthes i should wear with them :thinking:

Hi there Rockstar :ciao: bless you :hug:I hope you have a better day today xxx Singing Lessons thats sounds like fun:) as for them georgeous glitter boots I would wear them with" everthing":jump:

that's true MJJ_4 All Time

thanks i love my sing lesson i hope by christmas i'll be right to sing for everybody hoping :pray:

Awwww thanks Irma call me Lis :D Thankyou for the cool!! gif ." Rock With You " is actually my fav Michael song (human nature right behind) i love all Michaels songs but RWY is my fav, ive been hunting for boots like Michaels for a long time too still you never know:dancin:
No problem!! and thank you Lis :D I know, that song is just so sexy and smooth! :girl_sigh: since I saw those boots about 9 years ago, I have dreamt and fantasized about owning a pair :laugh: they're just so so pretty and fashionable, I'd personally wear them with skinny jeans and a simple shirt. Let them SHINE on their own. And you know while searching for gifs on RWY, I found this girl who made a pair herself, since of course she couldn't find any replicas for sale. Hers are short boots not long like Michael's and the sequins aren't exactly the same but she offered to sell them for fans who wanted a pair. I don't know if she's still doing that but look:

boots-1.jpg

i'm still working on my song call Woman in the mirror
GOOD LUCK! :clapping:

No problem!! and thank you Lis :D I know, that song is just so sexy and smooth! :girl_sigh: since I saw those boots about 9 years ago, I have dreamt and fantasized about owning a pair :laugh: they're just so so pretty and fashionable, I'd personally wear them with skinny jeans and a simple shirt. Let them SHINE on their own. And you know while searching for gifs on RWY, I found this girl who made a pair herself, since of course she couldn't find any replicas for sale. Hers are short boots not long like Michael's and the sequins aren't exactly the same but she offered to sell them for fans who wanted a pair. I don't know if she's still doing that but look:

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u255/jtfan499/boots-1.jpg[/

Hi Irma:ciao:WoW those boots look amazing !! thanks for finding this pic xx Ive always loved Michaels boots too and your right they would look amazing with skinny jeans ,its got me thinking though about trying to make a pair it would be well cool !! I would be prancing about eveywhere in them:laugh:

sorry this looks a bit messy i did press quote not quite sure what happened:stuart:

Last edited:
Back