I Love Glitter Wearing On My Eyes :) So do you?

Hi there Rockstar :ciao:you can call me Lis if you like , how you doing today:) I watched Moonwalker last night I love that film!!

hi lis
that's cool that you watch the moonwalk i don't have that dvd :(

you can call Emilia if you want but everybody in my family calls me rockstar or queen of pop :D :giggle:

thanks lis

here is picture for you my friend

MJBOOTS.gif

boots-1.jpg

Michael20jackson20boots.jpg

hi lis
that's cool that you watch the moonwalk i don't have that dvd :(

you can call Emilia if you want but everybody in my family calls me rockstar or queen of pop :D :giggle:

Hi Emilia :ciao:sorry i missed this post in between the others,rockstar or queen of pop thats cool:jump:, moonwalker is such a good film its not to exspensive to buy i bet you may find it in a video store or online in Amazon !!

hi lis

you never know i may find it somewhere in stores :)
i maybe ask my sister to get it for me for christmas she loves shoppying online :)

No problem!! and thank you Lis :D I know, that song is just so sexy and smooth! :girl_sigh: since I saw those boots about 9 years ago, I have dreamt and fantasized about owning a pair :laugh: they're just so so pretty and fashionable, I'd personally wear them with skinny jeans and a simple shirt. Let them SHINE on their own. And you know while searching for gifs on RWY, I found this girl who made a pair herself, since of course she couldn't find any replicas for sale. Hers are short boots not long like Michael's and the sequins aren't exactly the same but she offered to sell them for fans who wanted a pair. I don't know if she's still doing that but look:

boots-1.jpg

Hi Irma:ciao:WoW those boots look amazing !! thanks for finding this pic xx Ive always loved Michaels boots too and your right they would look amazing with skinny jeans ,its got me thinking though about trying to make a pair it would be well cool !! I would be prancing about eveywhere in them:laugh:

sorry this looks a bit messy i did press quote not quite sure what happened:stuart:

Hi Lis :ciao: yep they do!! and I agree, it would be good to make our own, she did say it takes quite some time though, but if they look like these or better it's worth it :laugh: :punk: Oh and don't worry, the codes got messed up but I fixed it in order to quote you haha :rofl:

Hi Lis :ciao: aah would you look at that? :girl_sigh: gorgeous boots and gorgeous man! and the previous gif with the sparkly socks aah, those are awesome too! thank you! By the way, sorry it took me sometime to reply, but I couldn't log in yesterday for some reason, I was just able to. Something messed up with my Facebook connection here lol.

Hi Lis :ciao: aah would you look at that? :girl_sigh: gorgeous boots and gorgeous man! and the previous gif with the sparkly socks aah, those are awesome too! thank you! By the way, sorry it took me sometime to reply, but I couldn't log in yesterday for some reason, I was just able to. Something messed up with my Facebook connection here lol.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31400000/Michael-michael-jackson-31449069-1024-768.jpg

Hi there Irma :ciao:how are you, never worry about it thats fine, I cant always write back straight away, things happen dont they sometimes I know what its like :upside_down:Lol xx

I totally know what you mean Emilia, its so nice to have a look round town,did you find anything nice,its nice just to have a look sometimes too isnt it xxx

no i didn't see thing :no: But today i want to Lens Mill Stores Fabric :yes: i got three Glitter Fabric :D :jump:[h=3][/h]

Back