I Love Glitter Wearing On My Eyes :) So do you?

Hi there Emilia:ciao: how are you , I brought some gorgeous glitter nail varnishs today such lovely colours one is pink with all different colours in and the other one is eletric blue gosh they are really glittery

Glitter makes my life happy... did all sparkles for make up today myself... its a big deal if I where make up for no reason

I'm invited to party with the theme: 70's Disco era. Guess what I'll be wearing on my eyes ;)

^ Well ACTUALLY, I wore tiny sparkling particles almost like microscopic confetti :p lol

Yes I love to wear some glitter eyeshadow sometimes - Brown/Grey colored are my favorites

:hiya: glad your doing ok :) yes I totally totally love glitter in everything :) clothes, shoes, makeup :)

me too I love everything is glitter

pass weeks I'm looking for blue glitter closthes and blue shoes and I can't find at all :(

no what the funny thing the song by MJ Blue Gangsta the other day I was cleaning my room I fid some of my old songs guess what it says blue gangsta too cool or what

me too I love everything is glitter

pass weeks I'm looking for blue glitter closthes and blue shoes and I can't find at all :(

no what the funny thing the song by MJ Blue Gangsta the other day I was cleaning my room I fid some of my old songs guess what it says blue gangsta too cool or what

Hiya :hiya: yes that's well cool :yes::bow:what a great find !!!!!! I love blue too :wub::yes:its my Fav colour :)

Back