I Love Justin Timberlake Thread

As J5 pointed out, this isn't a thread discussing whether JT is talented or not, it's just a thread for fans of JT to meet up without being slammed by others.

For the record I don't like Justin Timberlake, but I'm not about to allow members to start bitchin and name calling and making others feel unwelcomed on the forum simply because they happen to like JT.

LOL when did I name called anybody and made someone feel unwelcome? Shoot I could care less if you like JT. I was just responding to the "hating" comment which goes for ANY artist of that matter.

I love Justin Timberlake. :wub:
He is the new King of Pop.
He is far better than Michael Jackson imo. :)
i come on here because i'm addicted to this forum not because i like Michael Jackson.

I thought his last album was his best full album..

I look foward on the next one...

chart data‏ @chartdata · 8 Min.Vor 8 Minuten

UK album sales: #2 @jtimberlake, Man of the Woods 19,302 (debut units).


chart data‏ @chartdata · 10 Min.Vor 10 Minuten

UK album sales: #1 @GreatestShowman, OST 41,433 (211,408 total units). *best sales week yet*

Nostalgia sells, I guess. And now that JT's old and no longer very relevant, it makes sense for 'N Sync to reunite.

I wish JC's solo career worked out, though. He was the better singer.

I really like The Other Side with Justin and SZA.

Across The Sky - Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake

Gosh who bumped this bugger ? now.....this is a no:ROFLMAO:
he is good with other people i think ... 21 seconds with madonna? but ...
The only 1 i liked from this one is when he was with his mates-
I agree with this comment LOL
3 years ago (edited)
I HATE the shift at 0:51 - 0:53 & for me , it is the perfect example of cringe. probably in music video history tbh. but i dearly love the song . I hate the choreography with so much passion these poor bois having to dance like this . & poor kris (who in my opinion was the best guy) was literally marketed with fucking stupid wades face. Wades imput all over this ruined this otherwise pop masterpiece, and probably a reason why this was all just a short time fad for you guys . Im really not hating .. I feel sorry for you all bout it all. Although, when all is said and done- I suppose what goes around comes around and at least Wade was and always will be a puppet. It is embedded in this imagery forever. Just Sayin.
Show less

Little mention of michael and the toaster. 4 30- 4 32

Justin Timberlake, Chris Kirkpatrick, JC Chasez, Lance Bass, and Joey Fatone! Chris is still cutest!
Good to read the boys will be back though !!! - *backs out thread*

Last edited:
I quite like it, it's got Justin written all over it lol

i should butt out [ this is not even my era :ROFLMAO:
but it's still so dancable💃

Back