I Love Justin Timberlake Thread

What is the goal of an autobiography? To get in the spotlights. How to do that? By putting a bad shade on other famous people. Mission? Accomplished!

Feel free to ignore me

What is the goal of an autobiography?
Oh, bugger! I just said I'd take myself out of this thread and then you come up with a fabulous question like that!

The goal? To make money. Get revenge. Set the record straight. Gain public sympathy. Here's a quote from Sinead O'Connor's autobiography which I just bought yesterday:

"My intention was to put all the pieces of the jigsaw that was me out on the floor and see if I could put it together. To be understood was my desire. Along with that was my desire not to have the ignorant tell my story when I'm gone. Which was what would have happened had I not told it myself."
(Page xiii)

To get in the spotlights. How to do that? By putting a bad shade on other famous people. Mission? Accomplished!
Britney? I think hers is likely more to do with her family. JT is just incidental, imo.

Feel free to ignore me
Let's see how that goes, lol. :ROFLMAO:

The goal of an autobiography is just to say I have an autobiography. Buy my autobiography.

Conversely, no one wants to read a boring autobiography.

Back