I Love Justin Timberlake Thread

Come cry on my shoulder. Actually scrap that ..i am listening to 'The Time' currently and i am investigating [ freaking out ] ~seems my horror story is getting worse ] :ROFLMAO:

Yes yes keep going . keep going :ROFLMAO: I like when boys cry LOL

uhm, I was emotional, I didn't shed a tear, not a drop!

Actually I am getting kinda curious, I'll find out when our press starts writing about it.

Actually I am getting kinda curious, I'll find out when our press starts writing about it.
It's had pretty good reviews so far. It came out today and has had loads of coverage in the UK. If she was big in Belgium I'm sure it'll get lots of attention.

This is why i post [team CK] because it kind of changes the serious subject :(
but... *looks at title* alright i'm gone out of this thread .... damn.

Shame to slate Timberlake when he was just a kid at the time , both as bad as each other.
Fair point.

I don't feel, personally, that I'm actually slating JT. I agree that they were both young, probably both made mistakes and I don't think Britney is a completely innocent victim in her life story. I'm sure it's way more complicated than that. I don't care about how they split up. People do crappy things to each other, especially when they are young and still learning how to navigate their way through a relationship. I think there are other things he did which can't be excused just bc he was young. Obviously, we only have Britney's side of the story. But on some of the revelations that she's made, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. Ultimately, it's none of my business but I think she's been dealt a crappy hand and it's a shame.

That said, this is an 'I Love JT' thread so I'll back off.

Back