If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

• Singing Talent

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dancing Talent

Votes: 107 43.7%
  • Artistic Talent (E.G Draw, paint)

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 9.4%

• Total voters
I choose singing because I love singing but I really can't sing. I sound aweful!!! :blush:
I think dancing, drawing is maybe a bit easier to learn if you really want to(maybe not as good as Michael off course but ... the basics:)). If you have an aweful voice, you won't be able to sing...

the ability to earn a million dollar bonus by walking into a room, saying less than 25 words and just being myself
oh and leaving within a matter of minutes if not seconds :lol:
LMAO :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

sining...........

so i could sing for him ... :wub:
I went with dancing, mos def. Hey GuardianAngel, since you said that....I gotta say, dancing.......so i could....dance WITH him!!!

I can sing myself (even though I ain't on his level) and used to have a small crowd
(most of 'em were classmates and family....:D)

i wouldnt' want to take it away from him, but if it is something i could have also like him, his gift of giving. its more than just funds, its his understanding what's needed where and when, and his acting on it.[\b] giving is a special gift, and one of his rarest imo.

His gift of giving...good one! :)

the ability to earn a million dollar bonus by walking into a room, saying less than 25 words and just being myself
oh and leaving within a matter of minutes if not seconds :lol:

LOL I don't need a couple of million, a few thousand will do...

Though I'd rather have a bit of his talent for loving unconditionally...

Sunset

I would want to be able to inspire people as much as he does.
Or dance. His dancing is amazing.

I love to sing and dance. I'm not a bad singer at all but I'm really not that great of a dancer so I went with the Dance for sure because I love to be the center of attention haha.

That is so hard but I'd choose the dance! I'd like to dance so smoothly, so amazingly like he does.

I love to do both Artistic and Dancing talent, I'm very well at em'.

This is a bad time for me to read this because I am listening to one of his best songs with the best vocals at this moment... so of course I chose his singing talent!

dancing, but I would also wish that I had the ability to look cool as Michael.. My face can only look cute!!!! seriously..

his natural movement and rhythm, for sure. i like my own voice, cheers
f_cheers.gif

but i've yet to see anyone move so beautifully as Mike. it's his grace vs. the POHPpin' contrast that gets me. but like wbss21 says it's more about his intricate and subtle execution of the moves that can never be imitated. again jacking from Nicole: it's about the fluidity.

some help from Mr. Bruce Lee

"Be formless... shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot; it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, and it can crash. Be water, my friend..."

f_smiley.gif

i agree with you Michael, and his hero, Bruce Lee.

this is why, no matter how many moves other people come up with, and no matter how much they practice....MJ will still be King. i always thought that Michael and Bruce share the same basic core, when it comes to movement. when i look at Michael, i sometimes see Bruce. i watched so many times on tv the 'Enter The Dragon' movie. i don't think the fighting has anything to do with it. so i don't think that MJ had to receive any 'official' black belt. i think the genuine sentiment is the same. a black belt is a black belt in this case. for that matter, to me, the singing comes from the same place. it's not about a paint by numbers set of rules. it's about being born with it when it comes to Michael's voice and dancing.

I already know I can dance, I just need Michael's voice.

i'm already taking singing classes so all i need now is someone to teach me to move like MJ :D

I choose both his dancing & singing
They are both amazing talents :D

^
LOL
And what about that sexy aura he has maintained??
I want that :wub: LOL ... In my dreams. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm so pathetic :p

Michael Actually Has Accomplished so much.... yet he always maintains a humble spirit...:angel: ... a very admirable quality.

I would like to be able to triumph over adversity and bitterness like he did so well.

I would love to be able to have the ability to get on with life like michael did, i mean this in the way he took all the pain and hurt that was thrown at him and still managed to keep that beautiful smile on his face. I could never imagine being able to do that!! You are a saint Michael love you xxx

i'd like the drawing ability. i don't want to be a performer, so i dont need the singing or dancing really. but i love artistic capabilities.

Back