If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

• Singing Talent

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dancing Talent

Votes: 107 43.7%
  • Artistic Talent (E.G Draw, paint)

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 9.4%

• Total voters
The dancing... because I've had trouble walking all my life, and being able to move like that would just be magical :)

Although i'd love all his talents, i chose dancing, as i love to dance myself! If only i could dance as well as him though!

It's SO hard to choose! I'd say both singing and dancing but then again the ability to write songs and be so creative and gifted is a wonderful trait! Haha, can't I just choose to be his feminine version? :laugh:..anyway. I guess SINGING because..the dancing part could be taught more easily than singing..of course, nobody can dance like he did but you could try :p

I chose singing in the poll, but if i could have anyone of mj's talents i'd choose several i.e singing, dancing, creativity/intelligence which emcompasses being able to understand what needs to be done to take entertainment to another level e.g the Thriller video.

I chose Artistic talent ;)

I rather leave the singing and the dancing to Michael... There is ONLY one that TOPS in singing and dancing and that's Michael :wub:

I would also like to have his vision. Michael has always had very good ideas that make him a brilliant artist.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back