If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

If you could have anyone of MJ talents which one would it be?

• Singing Talent

Votes: 94 38.4%
  • Dancing Talent

Votes: 107 43.7%
  • Artistic Talent (E.G Draw, paint)

Votes: 21 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 23 9.4%

• Total voters
Definitely, definitely dancing. :wub:

I'm already an artist, so I can draw/paint pretty well. And I can sing a wee bit.... but I can't dance to save my life!

I'd love to be able to moonwalk as effortlessly as he does. The way he dances, he makes it look so easy when it's really not. I'm the most uncoordinated person I know. :sigh:

Other: His rhinoceros skin & his strength to keep going with such passion & love.

wouldn't mind being able to dance like, . . . . . .pull the girls in the clubs! :)

Songwriting/producing. I'm much too shy to walk onstage, but I would love to be a songwriter and give my brilliant creations to others. First project: write and produce a number one album for Latoya! :p :yes:

My dancing is fine, but my singing is absolutely worthless.
I've always wanted to be able to sing, more than to fly.

I shoose dancing.
But if I could, and if its considered a talent; I would love to be able to think like he did- he did not seem to have any limits!
And his sense of humour, and his laughter.:)

I strive to have his patience and love for the human condition. We all need to be more like Mike to save this f***ed up world we live in.

Can I choose all? I know you asked for one but after watching Smooth Criminal for the 198378949 time I want to have all of Michaels talents. It's so incredibly surreal just how talented Michael is... Mindblowing no matter how many times I watch him.

dancing...

no one moves like him. it's not just the talent, but the awesome gracefulness of his moves. he does not have to be on stage either. i keep going back to the video where he makes dance moves while sitting in the car (Ignition) and i am always wowed, and say look at him, he's not even truly dancing, and yet he's awesome!!!

I would love to possess his ability to just make people feel so much better about themselves and others. I remember thinking this when I saw him at Aintree in 88, just looking round and seeing thousands of people smiling, crying, their arms up in the air, jumping up and down with excitement. I remember thinking then that these are people with all sorts of crap going on in their home lives, death, illness, divorce, elderly parents, troublesome kids etc and yet for a while all those problems were gone. Because of Michael. To put a smile on all those faces and touch all those souls and make the world a better place, even if only for a while. That's what he did.
What a beautiful talent and gift to possess and share with the world.

I would like to have his talent to look great in literally everything he wears
also dancing

I would like some of his humanitarian qualities and someof the patient he always seemed to have with people and children.

I go for dancing and artistic talent. That's just what I am.

I chose dancing talent because I love dancing (that's not something I tell people lol) but I'm not great. haha. I'd love to have his moves.

I chase dancing, i can already sing ok, but i cant dance worth anything, id love to be able to dance like michael

mmm an interesting question..can I choose all? :lol: ok I'll go for the Dancing Talent! :D

Back