Is this photo of Michael's vitiligo photoshopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What was going on with Michael's nails

Here in this picture Michael nails are very brown you can see that very clear.

Michael-Jackson-waves-as--001.jpg

Look at Michael nails here this is around the Bad era beautiful here.

Michaels-magical-hands-michael-jackson-32685022-600-604.jpg

Last edited:

Fingernails can get discolored from using hydroquinone.

Last edited:

Fingernails can get discolored from using hydroquinone.

Yeah, which means vitiligo couldn't trigger that

Thats his natural complexion gravitating to his nails as it carries strong concentration of protection against any type of obstruction to skin cells

Ugh at this thread.

*waiting to see what's the alternative theory some try to force here*

When-im-waiting-for-a-gif-to-load-13413-1-.gif

So we all agree (and knew already) that his nails remained his natural color.
Close the thread.

You know that he had Vitiligo right? Michael used a lot of cremes for his treatment against vitiligo. You can't use the creme under your nails. This is the most logical explanation I can think of.

this is what I've always assumed as well

Guys, there was a time when his nail were light.. when studying up on vitiligo treatment I've read that staining of the nails is common... Basicaly areas that get over exposed can get staining/irritation.. ie. reason why MJ nails were 'stained' and often his hands were red compared to his arms etc.

The hand get the most exposer to the creams simply because it Is what people use to spread the cream in other places..

I found this info by chance when researching the cream that was found in MJ's house years back.. before he passed!
After reading the side effects of cream treatment, I came to that conclusion for myself.. It makes sense to me anyway!

If Brad was the one who posted that picture, and saw MJ's vitiligo close and upfront then why does he believe that MJ "changed" his skin color?

I'd like to add, another thing we can make convo with... Those with Vitiligo can easily get melanoma which has often has a resulting issue of dark streaks in the nails.. Other conditions that cause darkening on nails at times is Lupas... mmmm also like to add general health shows with nail coloring.. often time when people notice dis coloring could hint to lack of nutrients in the body or various illnesses.. Nails are often windows to the insides and how it's functioning...

Not saying MJ was unhealthy or these ARE the causes, but worthy of convo considering the thread

Yeah, Many people here turned a blind eye to that statement. There was an intrerview years ago, just when he started doing his seminars and he said something like, " do I believe he changed his skin? Yes. But he was such an humanitarian and helped so many people Bla bla." I think it was one of his interviews he did for this site. It should be here somewhere

Edit: aha I found it. All though I was a bit wrong, and it was from 2010.

"Yes there were allegations. No I don't believe in them.

Yes, he changed his color and his facial shape, no I don't really care."

Link: http://www.mjphotoscollectors.com/index.php?showtopic=231

Last edited:
Edit: aha I found it. All though I was a bit wrong, and it was from 2010.

"Yes there were allegations. No I don't believe in them.

Yes, he changed his color and his facial shape, no I don't really care."

Link: http://www.mjphotoscollectors.com/index.php?showtopic=231
Maybe (to give him the benefit of the doubt) he just made those simple statements rather than go into lengthy explanations about the change in color to vitiligo, etc. and facial shape to diet, etc. was his way just to say this is not about Michael's cosmetic surgeries or about allegations, but this is about the friend I knew and his art. Period.

Maybe (to give him the benefit of the doubt) he just made those simple statements rather than go into lengthy explanations about the change in color to vitiligo, etc. and facial shape to diet, etc. was his way just to say this is not about Michael's cosmetic surgeries or about allegations, but this is about the friend I knew and his art. Period.

As much as I want to believe that to be the truth barbee I don't think that's the case. The way he followed up that statement with saying that Michael had done good in his life with his charities and etc implies that he meant it in a negative way.

In my opinion this is as bad as Quincy saying that Michael wanted to be white.

Sad to hear that because it's obviously not true and in my opinion a conscious lie.

On the other hand it's a proof this picture was not photoshopped by him. :black_eye:

As much as I want to believe that to be the truth barbee I don't think that's the case. The way he followed up that statement with saying that Michael had done good in his life with his charities and etc implies that he meant it in a negative way.

In my opinion this is as bad as Quincy saying that Michael wanted to be white.
I was tuned in to that interview when Quincy went on that rant and my jaw dropped.
Now this. People never fail to disappoint me.

To me it doesn't look photo shop...it looks like either the color isn't correct (i mean its the 80s not exactly hd)...or he still has a little make up on

If Mrs Karen Faye responds you you will know if it's "photoshoped" or not.

Does anyone know if this picture is photoshopped?

tumblr_nrqx66nbGs1qi31vgo1_540.png

I was told it was and was wondering if it was true or not. I don't understand why fans feel the need to photoshop pictures of Michael's vitiligo when there are so many real pictures of him that already shows it.

this picture is nothing but doctored up and manipulated from its original take, this is worse than being photoshopped

this picture was taken in 1983 and that man's skin was not looking like that during that time

this picture is nothing but doctored up and manipulated from its original take, this is worse than being photoshopped

this picture was taken in 1983 and that man's skin was not looking like that during that time
I think it's doctored up too, but it looks like around 1986, not 83.

More proof that you're a troll and don't care for MJ at all. No one with even a modest interest in MJ would think that picture was taken in 1983, LOL.

More proof that you're a troll and don't care for MJ at all. No one with even a modest interest in MJ would think that picture was taken in 1983, LOL.

I don't even know what a troll is or means in the grand scheme

I've had an opportunity because of my age to witness the entire adult solo career of Michael Jackson and these pictures have been shown time and time again like the one in question

I have every single one of his solo albums where I bought Bad, Dangerous, History, Invincible the very day they were released

always took heed to the musical message and still do and will continue doing so

but this picture has been doctored up and manipulated

just because a person says something that is not what the majority want to hear does not make him/her a troll or less of a fan,

it's being realistic

as far as the year goes, typo.......

and this pic is just one of hundreds that exist now that have been doctored up and manipulated from their original take

as far as the year goes, typo.......

and this pic is just one of hundreds that exist now that have been doctored up and manipulated from their original take
there are a bunch of manipulated pictures out there not to mention ones with wierd lighting or makeup running to PROVE he had vitiligo. They're irritating. There are plenty of real pix and everyone knows he had it. If they still don't, they can read the autopsy report. Crazy.

there are a bunch of manipulated pictures out there not to mention ones with wierd lighting or makeup running to PROVE he had vitiligo. They're irritating. There are plenty of real pix and everyone knows he had it. If they still don't, they can read the autopsy report. Crazy.

if something is real, then people wouldnt feel the need to post original pictures and manipulate the context of those pictures

why are so many people feeling the need to do that because it's been going on for years.......

we never see manipulated pictures like this with other public figures, entertainers, or performers

if something is real, then people wouldnt feel the need to post original pictures and manipulate the context of those pictures

why are so many people feeling the need to do that because it's been going on for years.......

we never see manipulated pictures like this with other public figures, entertainers, or performers

The picture is not manipulated and MJ had Vitiligo. Get over yourself.

The picture is not manipulated and MJ had Vitiligo. Get over yourself.

I can post at least 10 pictures right now that I've seen a thousand times before they were posted on youtube and doctored up and manipulated

that man was not walking around looking like the way this picture in question is trying to convince people.....it's a actual photo that has been changed up

allot of the pictures being used now during the early 80s were original taken and featured in entertainment magazines such as Right On and Black Beat.

here's a perfect example of what I'm talkin about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_0zxCCGQ6Y

check out the beginning of this clip.......now everyone here and the millions of people who bought OTW during the time of its original release in 1979 has seen that album cover countless times

whoever posted that clip is trying to convince the world that Michael Jackson had vitligo on his hand during the time he took that photo for the album cover....

whoever has this album can pull out the cover right now and they will not see what this clip is trying to impose on minds

is that clip true or is it fiction?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back