Is this photo of Michael's vitiligo photoshopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy trolls on the internet are not enough to disprove the FACT MJ had Vitiligo.

The picture the OP posted is not photoshopped. And for every "doctored" picture you claim you can find, I can find ten real pictures so don't even bother.

Crazy trolls on the internet are not enough to disprove the FACT MJ had Vitiligo.

The picture the OP posted is not photoshopped. And for every "doctored" picture you claim you can find, I can find ten real pictures so don't even bother.

So u acknowledged that that clip showing discoloration on his hand on the OTW album cover haa been distorted by actual trolls? Would that fact?

And Ive seen the picture in question countless times and Michael was not looking like that

Last edited:
You got worked up over little white spots on his hand? :rofl: It wouldn't even matter if you could find photoshopped pictures. And no I don't acknowledge anything you post in order to troll.

29vh_CDDVDBundleCoverArt-1024x1024.jpg

Don-t-stop-till-you-get-enough-michael-jackson-9601101-320-240.gif

You got worked up over little white spots on his hand? :rofl: It wouldn't even matter if you could find photoshopped pictures. And no I don't acknowledge anything you post in order to troll.

29vh_CDDVDBundleCoverArt-1024x1024.jpg

Don-t-stop-till-you-get-enough-michael-jackson-9601101-320-240.gif

Im just asking a simple question

Because someone with an agenda manipulated an albun cover that has sold over 30 million times over and the real cover tells the truth for what it is

Whoever did that used manipulation and distortion to try and prove a point

And it did matter to the person who was compelled to do that

Last edited:
I checked the album cover on my copy and that white splotch is definitely there. It wasn't photoshopped there by fans. LOL.

I checked the album cover on my copy and that white splotch is definitely there. It wasn't photoshopped there by fans. LOL.

I figured somebody was going to say this

I was given the album when it was originally released in 79

I have both CD versions of the album, the original release and the special edition release of 2001 and there is nothing there

His hands are shown on the Thriller album cover too and there is nothing there either

^ The special edition is MJ's legs.:clapping:
So who photoshopped the cover? MJ fans or Sony? Maybe it was MJ? :rofl:

By all means you are welcome to take a picture of your "original" release.

I figured somebody was going to say this

I guess you figured someone would say it because that is the truth. So your claim that fans photohopped it there is not true, I am sorry.

Whether you believe it is vitiligo or just an optical illusion is another matter but that white splotch is definitely there. When I google "Off The Wall album cover" every single pic has that splotch. Even on pics about the original album.

9350967b75c0ee51c6b05c54c009635c.jpg

3888acc21c4ea139c82480390a39a951.jpg

I guess you figured someone would say it because that is the truth. So your claim that fans photohopped it there is not true, I am sorry.

Whether you believe it is vitiligo or just an optical illusion is another matter but that white splotch is definitely there. When I google "Off The Wall album cover" every single pic has that splotch. Even on pics about the original album.

He just doesn't know how to get out of this one after he also suggested the first photo is from 1983.

a.baa-Ruff-Day.jpg

Them album covers on google aint the real album cover in 1979

Ask someone neutral who bought that album in 1979 and watch what they tell you

And I have the album in my possession for decades and there is nothing there

Last edited:
Them album covers on google aint the real album cover in 1979

Ask someone neutral who bought that album in 1979 and watch what they tell you

Many of the covers posted on Google ARE photos of the original pressings of the album.

What is it that you claim? The whole world conspired to photoshop a splotch on MJ's hand on the OTW album cover just to prove he had vitiligo?

If you want to dispute that's a vitiligo splotch it would be a better strategy on your part than this nonsense with denying it is there.

And I have the album in my possession for decades and there is nothing there

Why don't you post a photo of it then?

^ Sidetracking the discussion to little splotches on OTW cover which he can't even prove is photoshopped or make up his mind if fans photoshopped it or not. But Bringing Brighter Days' innuendos are as clear as air:

if something is real, then people wouldnt feel the need to post original pictures and manipulate the context of those pictures

why are so many people feeling the need to do that because it's been going on for years.......

we never see manipulated pictures like this with other public figures, entertainers, or performers

The OTW cover is not even commonly used. There is far clearer evidence of MJ's Vitiligo.

^ Sidetracking the discussion to little splotches on OTW cover which he can't even prove is photoshopped or make up his mind if fans photoshopped it or not. But Bringing Brighter Days' innuendos are as clear as air:

The OTW cover is not even commonly used. There is far clearer evidence of MJ's Vitiligo.

I can prove it because that clip clearly distorts the reality

but let's get away from the OTW album cover because I know Michael Jackson had nothing like that then

we can take it to this picture

7-1.jpg

now this picture is real, the picture itself is authentic, but somebody clearly doctored this picture up to his/her liking

that doctored up discoloration on the side of his face is drummed up, that is not real, seen that picture in its original take too, vitiligo doesn't even look like that

oh, this one too

tumblr_inline_nhjsf7wTmm1qi1rmp.jpg

the picture is real, it's authentic, but it's been clearly doctored up big time......

that streak that has been manipulated through technological means making it seem like he had discoloration when all that "streak" is was him sweating while performing........

people need to stop doctoring up these pictures and let things be, but it's not going to happen

I'm a leave this thread alone but that picture has been manipulated and doctored

I am confused. Is this thread about whether or not he had vitiligo (he did) or whether there are deliberately manipulated pix out there posted by so-called "do gooders" (there are).

And my OTW album looks the same as these pix.

Last edited:
I can prove it because that clip clearly distorts the reality

but let's get away from the OTW album cover because I know Michael Jackson had nothing like that then

How difficult it would be to take a pic of your OTW album cover and post it? Since you made big claims like fans falsified it (must have been a global level conspiracy then to have it on each and every copy of OTW). Not that I am surprised that you won't. In fact, this is exactly what I expected from you. LOL. You are making up stories (not the first time) and you know it.

And what is exactly your bigger point? What do you want to prove? If there are manipulated fan photos (which the OTW cover definitely is NOT) that means MJ didn't have vitiligo? Faulty logic because obviously there are photos that are NOT manipulated. Or what is the end game here for you?

Last edited:
^ His original OTW is on his imaginary shelf with the best ever MJ book.

Not a single photo here has been doctored to show MJ had Vitiligo. We are still talking hypothetically... So boring.

How difficult it would be to take a pic of your OTW album cover and post it? Since you made big claims like fans falsified it (must have been a global level conspiracy then to have it on each and every copy of OTW). Not that I am surprised that you won't. In fact, this is exactly what I expected from you. LOL. You are making up stories (not the first time) and you know it.

And what is exactly your bigger point? What do you want to prove? If there are manipulated fan photos (which the OTW cover definitely is NOT) that means MJ didn't have vitiligo? Faulty logic because obviously there are photos that are NOT manipulated. Or what is the end game here for you?

I tell you what, since Invincible Tal since I'm attempted to be called out

I'm gonna learn how to do it, and as soon as I get the time, I'll post proof of what Ive already knew since 1979, when I was a kid

and

and this is not a game to me at all.......nothing to be playing around with

And I said nothing about a global conspiracy but referred to an individual

I tell you what, since Invincible Tal since I'm attempted to be called out

I'm gonna learn how to do it, and as soon as I get the time, I'll post proof of what Ive already knew since 1979, when I was a kid

and

and this is not a game to me at all.......nothing to be playing around with

I'm afraid we will be here waiting for your evidence like

55696252.jpg

My Mom has the original album, bought when it´s released, it´s there.

The implication that there is an "original" OTW cover that doesn't have white splotches on MJ's hand is ridiculous. All covers are the same, nobody added it later.

This picture was taken by photographer Lynn Goldsmith in 1981

You can find the original on Corbis images
http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#p=1&q=michael+jackson
http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/ZXX70001524/michael-jackson-singing?popup=1

Corbis is a Seattle, Washington-based licensing agency. Founded by Bill Gates in 1989 as Interactive Home Systems, with a goal to serve as a distributor of artwork for the prospective concept of digital art frames in homes, the company, later renamed Corbis, focused more intensely on the acquisition and preservation of historic images, and a general photo and footage licensing business. The company also expanded into the entertainment advertising market, as well as providing rights clearance and personality rights management services.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corbis

From Steady Laughing -
vitiligo-e85f2d60b8.jpg

Another with Corbis watermark:
http://forumsgallery.tapuz.co.il/ForumsGallery/galleryimages/medium/270_2201200573076.jpg

Again not photoshopped.

The implication that there is an "original" OTW cover that doesn't have white splotches on MJ's hand is ridiculous. All covers are the same, nobody added it later.

This picture was taken by photographer Lynn Goldsmith in 1981

You can find the original on Corbis images
http://www.corbisimages.com/Search#p=1&q=michael+jackson
http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/ZXX70001524/michael-jackson-singing?popup=1

From Steady Laughing -
vitiligo-e85f2d60b8.jpg

Another with Corbis watermark:
http://forumsgallery.tapuz.co.il/ForumsGallery/galleryimages/medium/270_2201200573076.jpg

Again not photoshopped.

them two pictures of him originally taken of him sweating while performing at the Triumph Tour have now been turned into sham photos

this is so sad .....vitiligo don't even look like that, it does not produce long streaks......

that's an absolute crying shame that these are always the same 2 out of 3 pictures used to show that he had it during that time.......

when that OTW documentary aired back in February showing him performing during the Triumph Tour, there was zero streaks anywhere, because that was authentic footage as it happened during that time......

those are 2 real photos that have been totally faked out.....that's nothing but sweat and perspiration running down and somebody took that, and distorted it to try to prove a point that ain't real

what's crazy is, these same two pics of the same photo, when a person distorted it to try and make it look like he had it then, and with people believing he had spots on his hand on the OTW album cover, in the larger, close up shot of these two pics, there's zero discoloration on his hand.......

it's so unfortunate, people have posted pics, original pics of him as a kids showing that he had vitiligo

it's a total disrespect to people who watched Michael grow and supported his career during the formative years

this is a famous shot of MJ back in 76-77

dr57kg.jpg

when this was originally taken, no spots or discoloration

now all of a sudden, 10 years later, major spots........

anyone can find this picture in the book that was released in late 1983 title Michael Jackson and that same photo is in that book, and there is zero discoloration on his hand, and there's tons of pics of him during the years during OTW, zero discoloration, and there's a large volume of photos in color and black in white of him performing during the Triumph Tour.....zero spots......

anyone can find this book and order it

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/pho...ackson-michael-jackson-35984113-1270-1600.jpg

that's the book right there

Last edited:
^ None of this proves that the above posted pictures (OTW cover and what InvincibleTal posted) are fakes. You are now posting completely different photos.

If you want to argue that MJ did not have vitiligo at the time, for God's sake, argue that those spots are not vitiligo spots, but make-up flowing down or optical illusions, which is possible - wasn't he diagnosed with vitiligo only around 1983-84? That would be smarter than to argue that the OTW cover is photoshopped - on each and every copy of the album that is out there. LOL.

^ None of this proves that the above posted pictures (OTW cover and what InvincibleTal posted) are fakes. You are now posting completely different photos.

If you want to argue that MJ did not have vitiligo at the time, for God's sake, argue that those spots are not vitiligo spots, but make-up flowing down or optical illusions, which is possible - wasn't he diagnosed with vitiligo only around 1983-84? That would be smarter than to argue that the OTW cover is photoshopped - on each and every copy of the album that is out there. LOL.
That's my opinion of the pix here-I think now, only because we know it and I guess sometimes look for it, you notice a change in Michael's make-up-especially in the Victory Tour pix backstage. It's different than his brothers. Motown 25 was a little different too.
I've never seen any actual spots-in pro shots-until much later-

Bringing Brighter Day, still haven't figured out how to use a camera?

This. Nobody argued that these have to be vitiligo spots on the OTW cover or the triumph tour picture.

We are talking about photoshop and I still haven't seen a single photoshopped Vitiligo picture on this thread. So far it's just some people here saying there are many fake pictures by fans but they're not able to post one :smilerolleyes: posting real pictures instead.

giphy.gif

And just to be clear I said from the beginning that even if there are fans who fake pictures (where?) it doesn't mean anything that Bringing Brighter Day previous posts insinuated. There are people on the internet do weird stuff but your hands are not clean either.

Last edited:
Re: What was going on with Michael's nails

looks just like a nail enamel.

Re: What was going on with Michael's nails

The color of your nails usually is an indication of health so he probably was having health issues of HAD health issues (it doesn't have to be current)...especially considering his nails weren't always like that.....As for the brown being because of his former skin color and using creams and such not being able to bleach your nails.....that is absolute bullocks. Black people don't automatically have brown nail beds...it really has nothing to do with your skin color. I and my family are all black and we have regular pink nail beds, except for my mother who had health issues(specifically on her hands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back