Is this photo of Michael's vitiligo photoshopped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What was going on with Michael's nails

^ MJ did have dark nails the whole time but the color of the skin has changed from vitiligo.

tri114db66bud8.jpg

7254yt.jpg

vitiligo-spots.jpg

the-thriller.jpg

tumblr_nt22wn7NrQ1sbvg54o7_1280.jpg

a89f897d17848588569c26826caf59f8.jpg

Anyway, I think this discussion is becoming more and more pointless (and it started this way too) because non of us know MJ's medical history, you can either take it as vitiligo or as something else but nobody here has a better answer than the other.

^ MJ did have dark nails the whole time but the color of the skin has changed from vitiligo.

tri114db66bud8.jpg

7254yt.jpg

vitiligo-spots.jpg

the-thriller.jpg

tumblr_nt22wn7NrQ1sbvg54o7_1280.jpg

a89f897d17848588569c26826caf59f8.jpg

Anyway, I think this discussion is becoming more and more pointless (and it started this way too) because non of us know MJ's medical history, you can either take it as vitiligo or as something else but nobody here has a better answer than the other.

1.) it's always the same group of pictures used to try and prove points

2.) His nails did not look like that when he was younger

3.) that ain't vitiligo that caused that type of reaction

anyone can call up, write to, email an actual licensed medical professional, dermatologist, someone w/credentials and they will say vitligo, skin disorders can not make your fingernails change color like that

I've known several people w/that vitiligo and their nails do not look like that

even people who have inherited albinism, their fingernails don't look like that

it's a legit concern too considering the human toll that was not considered when it should have been

^ Hello friend, since I won't give you the honor of letting you think your response has anything to do with what I wrote, I'll just ask - Where's your exclusive OTW scan?

1.) it's always the same group of pictures used to try and prove points

2.) His nails did not look like that when he was younger

3.) that ain't vitiligo that caused that type of reaction

anyone can call up, write to, email an actual licensed medical professional, dermatologist, someone w/credentials and they will say vitligo, skin disorders can not make your fingernails change color like that

I've known several people w/that vitiligo and their nails do not look like that

even people who have inherited albinism, their fingernails don't look like that

it's a legit concern too considering the human toll that was not considered when it should have been

I see you disappeared from this thread when it was time to back up your claim about the OTW cover, so before we go any further with this discussion I'll respecfully ask you AGAIN to post that exclusive OTW cover you claim to own. Until you cannot prove that, there is no use going on about any claim make here - eg. "I've known several people..." in this post, because who's to say you don't make these things up too, like you do so many things on this forum?

And I prefer straight shooters instead of people who are just trying to hint at things by beating the bush around. So let me ask you: is it your belief that MJ did not have vitiligo? Is that what you are trying to imply here?

I see you disappeared from this thread when it was time to back up your claim about the OTW cover, so before we go any further with this discussion I'll respecfully ask you AGAIN to post that exclusive OTW cover you claim to own. Until you cannot prove that, there is no use going on about any claim make here - eg. "I've known several people..." in this post, because who's to say you don't make these things up too, like you do so many things on this forum?

And I prefer straight shooters instead of people who are just trying to hint at things by beating the bush around. So let me ask you: is it your belief that MJ did not have vitiligo? Is that what you are trying to imply here?

I didn't disappear, I work during the week, I have to adhere to a schedule

Its not beating around the bush

The real issue is that the majority of the fans today dont want to have real talk about what really happened to this man because two things are gonna happen, u will be banned and u will be branded a hater

What Im implying is this man had nothing else to give after Invincible, there was nothing else to give because year after year from the late 80s, this man destroy himself physically to try to meet a demand, an expectation that nobody is able to meet

The deterioration of his nails were a clear indication of that

The entertainment value had left a long time ago

Its not beating around the bush

The real issue is that the majority of the fans today dont want to have real talk about what really happened to this man because two things are gonna happen, u will be banned and u will be branded a hater

What Im implying is this man had nothing else to give after Invincible, there was nothing else to give because year after year from the late 80s, this man destroy himself physically to try to meet a demand, an expectation that nobody is able to meet

The deterioration of his nails were a clear indication of that

The entertainment value had left a long time ago

As expected no straight answer to the question I asked. But your answer indicates that you do hold such views that you think would get you banned from here, eg. that MJ lied about having vitiligo. If you know that those are such views why keep hinting at them? No matter whether you say them out loud or you just constantly keep hinting at them, the suggestion is there. So why keep doing it?

If you want to discuss those beliefs this forum is clearly not for you. Try Prince.org. Maybe. Although even there people don't really like this junk about MJ. I am sure you know that already. LOL.

I didn't disappear, I work during the week, I have to adhere to a schedule

You have time to argue about MJ's nails back and forth but you have no time to upload a pic which takes about two minutes. Alright.

Last edited:

As expected no straight answer to the question I asked. But your answer indicates that you do hold such views that you think would get you banned from here, eg. that MJ lied about having vitiligo. If you know that those are such views why keep hinting at them? No matter whether you say them out loud or you just constantly keep hinting at them, the suggestion is there. So why keep doing it?

If you want to discuss those beliefs this forum is clearly not for you. Try Prince.org. Maybe. Although even there people don't really like this junk about MJ. I am sure you know that already. LOL.

You have time to argue about MJ's nails back and forth but you have no time to upload a pic which takes about two minutes. Alright. LOL.

This is not a funny situation to me, never was, thats the problem

Fans want to pass this stuff off as junk which is another problem

MJ would still be thriving today if he hadn't been asked to be something that he's not, which was the biggest problem

If anyone wants to see the original pics of what is used now today to try and prove points, all they gotta do is order the book Michael Jackson by Stewart Regan, circa 1983-1984

U can still be a fan and appreciate the musical contribution of an artist and understand their intent without agreeing with every choice they have made

That's the kind of fan I am

This is not a funny situation to me, never was, thats the problem

Fans want to pass this stuff off as junk which is another problem

MJ would still be thriving today if he hadn't been asked to be something that he's not, which was the biggest problem

If anyone wants to see the original pics of what is used now today to try and prove points, all they gotta do is order the book Michael Jackson by Stewart Regan, circa 1983-1984

U can still be a fan and appreciate the musical contribution of an artist and understand their intent without agreeing with every choice they have made

That's the kind of fan I am

You are obviously very much aware of the rules on this forum which is why you keep beating the bush around, but at the same time you are very happy to come here and constantly keep hinting at the beliefs that you KNOW would get you banned if you said them out loud and clear. This forum has its clear rules that you KNOW. So if you are so keen on discussing those beliefs of yours I think you should find another platform for that (although I am sure you already did, which is why I am more than familiar with your true feelings about MJ.) This forum however is not for that and you know that so why keep trying hinting at things here? Constantly.

Last edited:

You are obviously very much aware of the rules on this forum which is why you keep beating the bush around, but at the same time you are very happy to come here and constantly keep hinting at the beliefs that you KNOW would get you banned if you said them out loud and clear. This forum has its clear rules that you KNOW. So if you are so keen on discussing those beliefs of yours I think you should find another platform for that, not this forum.

That's the problem, the rules

In this situation, the rules are not justified

Ive been very aware of the situation for almost 30 years now

The number 1 criteria in life should be for society to allow people to maintain the right to be who they were intended to be naturally rather than demanding they be something they are not

Then we wouldn't need such rules

I will leave this topic be

Last edited:

^^I don't want people banned, (especially not one of the few who love Quincy), but it's been really difficult to read these cryptic messages. I guess now that being banned is the reason.

This falls into that "truth" book you refer to? I'm reading this to mean you think Michael gave himself stress induced vitiligo and lupus, trying to chase the numbers of Thriller.
Is that what you mean?

^I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant. His posts aren't that cryptic to me tbh, he obviously thinks Michael changed not only his music and image from the Bad era onwards, but also deliberately changed the color of his skin to sound and look more white, in order to cater to the 'demands of society'.

^I'm pretty sure that's not what he meant. His posts aren't that cryptic to me tbh, he obviously thinks Michael changed not only his music and image from the Bad era onwards, but also deliberately changed the color of his skin to sound and look more white, in order to cater to the 'demands of society'.
I really hope you are not right.

Me too, a person cannot give themselves lupus or vitiligo and we're not doctors or dermatologists so who would any of us be to act like we know what treatment is best? Nope.

I am just going to add this: I was sitting watching the Quincy interview on CBS in real time when all of the sudden he made those remarks about Michael wanting to be white and remarks about his children. My jaw dropped, my heart flipped over, and then, if I could have, I would have jumped through the TV and pummeled his face to a bloody pulp.
Of ALL people-to have THAT come out of his mouth was inconceivable to me. I can't tell you the level of rage I felt.

After about a week of thinking about it non-stop, and mainly because of who Quincy is and what he meant to Michael, I decided he had either had another nervous breakdown on live TV or had just had sudden onset Alzheimer's. I still think that. Because of the magic that Quincy brought to Michael in the past and allowed him to soar above anyone's highest dreams, I can not let that ruin the music I love so much.

I watched him again at the Cirque hand/foot print ceremony with Michael's kids and he was in deep conversation with Prince, and I thought about those remarks the whole time. So even if the kids had forgiven him, or more likely, didn't know about it, I could not.

That's why I hope you are not right-I'd hate to think that someone who obviously has been an avid fan for years and years and years, from the beginning, and loves Michael and his music would really think that at all.

There's really no room for hope here, it's very clear. :smilerolleyes:

Exactly.

Sounds a lot like another member who joined this forum around the same time. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence :unsure:

Sounds a lot like another member who joined this forum around the same time. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence :unsure:

Tbh they way they harp on Michael's skin and race it sounds like they might be from another website (that's has an MJ forum) called Lipstickalley.
I say this because people on that website have a bad obsession with MJ, and they do nothing but harp on MJ's nonexistent "self hate", and "skin bleaching".
I'm not sure if they're from that website, but they sound like they could be.

I'm closing this thread. Please beware of our policy regarding Michael's skin disease:

Its time to stop the Michael didn't have vitiligo when there is an autopsy proving so, its time to stop with I am starting to question whether Michael was innocent or not when not only did a jury find him innocent we are a community that honours the person in question so that kind of talk everyone knows will do little to what we are all trying to achieve here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back