Japanease MJ fans

Now,sushi is worldwide cuisine hahahaa:lol:

Hi, all!

I just ate sushi.:) (スーパーで¥298・・・haha・・)

sushi.jpg

Uhmmm,this picture makes me hungry!!

And how about this one?:giggle:

4318029520_d1cfa06157_m.jpg

英語が上手だと思うよ~!!!

あのすし美味しそうですね~ 私はマグロが大好きだけど、アメリカで美味しいすしがないです :( !

Are you from Tokyo?

Thank you. But...I can't actually speak English very well.
本当にまったくダメダメなのですよ~ :p

I'm from Kyoto. :)
マグロ美味しいね! I like white fish very much, too.

パソの横にお寿司があったので、思わずハッとこのUSBを思い出しちゃいました(笑)

ところで、今日はグラミー賞の話題でスレッドが大変なことになってましたね。
午前のお11時くらいに覗いたときには、300人を超える人が見てたので驚きました。
iPhoneで見てたので、重くて接続切れちゃうくらいで。。。

2000watsでダウンロードしたので、3Dグラスを用意してみなくては。。。

自分も会社でちょっとだけ覗いたらやっぱり200人以上の人がいてビックリしました。
中は見ていませんが2ちゃんの実況みたいになってたんでしょうか?(笑)

帰宅してからwowowの録画を観始めて、いま宿敵エミネムがパフォーマンスしているところです。
アースソングはもっと大きく映されるのかと思っていましたが、えらく細長い配置でしたね。
マイケルの声を聴いていると、やっぱり泣けてきました。:boohoo
自分もダウンロードして3Dで観ようかな。

もはや、レスポンスの悪いチャット状態??(笑)

I just wanna say "Hi" to the Japanese fans here, I'm happy to hear you're fans of Michael, I just love Japan and those animations are the BOMB!!! I'm not Japanese, but I do love Japan as I said.

Hey PoP!I'm not up on animations but your avatar is NARUTO,isn't it?:rolleyes2:

恵方巻き食べましたか?
ほんと、閑散としてますね・・・
そしてなんかもう普通に日本語だし(笑)

I just wanna say "Hi" to the Japanese fans here, I'm happy to hear you're fans of Michael, I just love Japan and those animations are the BOMB!!! I'm not Japanese, but I do love Japan as I said.

Hi PoP! and welcome DATTEBAYO!! :D

There used to be many Japanese fans on International MJ fan forums
but after the fan party in Japan some of them dissapeared!
I had an MJ fan pal on MJJF but she is not here anymore. Miss her

Hi from Asia LOL

恵方巻き食べましたか?
ほんと、閑散としてますね・・・
そしてなんかもう普通に日本語だし(笑)
英語に再挑戦!!

I have forgotten to have beans and a EHOUMAKI at all!!:doh:

OK,today 3th Feb is SETSUBUN.So eat beans as many as your age or a whole EHOUMAKI (sushi roll) uncut
with say nothing until you have it all and make a wish in your heart.:angel:

Uncut is because CUT means breaking relationships.(but to tell the truth,it's often cut to make it easy to eat.)
And when you have EHOUMAKI,you have to see the direction 南南西 southsouthwest this year.
It's a happy direction for this year and changes every year.

It is said that eating beans and EHOUMAKI on SETHUBUN drives away evils and bring you happiness and health.:rolleyes2:

Try it!!

4328081614_5593067eb9_m.jpg

Hey PoP!I'm not up on animations but your avatar is NARUTO,isn't it?:rolleyes2:

It is, it was my very favourite, I collect every manga volumes and as much DVDs as I can.

恵方巻き食べましたか?
ほんと、閑散としてますね・・・
そしてなんかもう普通に日本語だし(笑)

Hi PoP! and welcome DATTEBAYO!! :D

LoL!

There used to be many Japanese fans on International MJ fan forums
but after the fan party in Japan some of them dissapeared!
I had an MJ fan pal on MJJF but she is not here anymore. Miss her

Hi from Asia LOL

Hi, dangerous2000watts
I'm sorry not to know about them. :no:
But I'm sure their feelings for MJ haven't changed at all compared to before.
Keep your chin up, ok? :better:

Last edited:
英語に再挑戦!!

I have forgotten to have beans and a EHOUMAKI at all!!:doh:

OK,today 3th Feb is SETSUBUN.So eat beans as many as your age or a whole EHOUMAKI (sushi roll) uncut
with say nothing until you have it all and make a wish in your heart.:angel:

Uncut is because CUT means breaking relationships.(but to tell the truth,it's often cut to make it easy to eat.)
And when you have EHOUMAKI,you have to see the direction 南南西 southsouthwest this year.
It's a happy direction for this year and changes every year.

It is said that eating beans and EHOUMAKI on SETHUBUN drives away evils and bring you happiness and health.:rolleyes2:

Try it!!

4328081614_5593067eb9_m.jpg

:clapping: Thanks!友人の英語力が頼り(おい)の自分には説明不可能でした!(笑) :clapping:
ちなみに、In the kansai region, where I live, for setsubun we eat not only beans and ehoumaki but also grilled sardines. :yes:

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am not a Japanese. But I love Japan. :heart: What I love most about Japan are the cherry blossom trees. They are so beautiful! I really want to go to Japan during the Spring time because that is when the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom and also when they look their best! But another thing I love is that Japan has so many people and and everybody is always busy and active, yet is still has this overwhelming sense of calmness and serenity. The traditional music is sensational too! Its all so lovable. :)

Hi, dangerous2000watts
I'm sorry not to know about them. :no:
But I'm sure their feelings for MJ haven't changed at all compared to before.
Keep your chin up, ok? :better:

I agree.Cheer up.:yes:

In the kansai region, where I live, for setsubun we eat not only beans and ehoumaki but also grilled sardines. :yes:

I don't know that.:eek:There are many kind of traditional customs.So interesting!
でも、英語間違っててもわかりません(^^;) 

What I love most about Japan are the cherry blossom trees. They are so beautiful!

Thank you.They are for you.:)

4336816105_3f0c4bf6d9_m.jpg
4337560470_075d4d8800_m.jpg

Hirosaki castle,famous for its cherry blossom.And the town I lived when I was a university student.

i am not japanese but i live in japan does that count

OMG,I live in AOMORI too!!Welcome to such a out‐of‐the‐way place.lol
It was awful coldness and I was almost dying.:cold: Today is a bit better, isn't it?

I agree.Cheer up.:yes:

I don't know that.:eek:There are many kind of traditional customs.So interesting!
でも、英語間違っててもわかりません(^^;) 

Thank you.They are for you.:)

4336816105_3f0c4bf6d9_m.jpg
4337560470_075d4d8800_m.jpg

Hirosaki castle,famous for its cherry blossom.And the town I lived when I was a university student.

It was awful coldness and I was almost dying.:cold: Today is a bit better, isn't it?

what part of aomori are you in? how far from misawa

Hey,how are you Princec5?
Sorry,I don't tell anybody where I live.Aomori is limit.:cheeky:
But not so far from Misawa.

Hey,how are you Princec5?
Sorry,I don't tell anybody where I live.Aomori is limit.:cheeky:
But not so far from Misawa.

lol hmmm okay...i dont have the time to come and stalk you but jus lookin for another fan in the area since i dont know any....

STALK!!:lol:
It's just my policy.

Talking here is better because I can use goo dictionary online.lol
Thank you man.:cheeky:

STALK!!:lol:
It's just my policy.

Talking here is better because I can use goo dictionary online.lol
Thank you man.:cheeky:

well i can understand that the language barrier lol well if you ever wanna hang out with another MJ fan in the area just contact me...i have like 200 dvds of MJ footage so i can give you some if u want...just an offer!

Hi and welcome to the forum. I am not a Japanese. But I love Japan. :heart: What I love most about Japan are the cherry blossom trees. They are so beautiful! I really want to go to Japan during the Spring time because that is when the cherry blossom trees are in full bloom and also when they look their best! But another thing I love is that Japan has so many people and and everybody is always busy and active, yet is still has this overwhelming sense of calmness and serenity. The traditional music is sensational too! Its all so lovable. :)

Hi *Billie Jean*!
I love cherry blossom trees too. :D They are called SAKURA in Japan. In Michael's first visit to Japan, he used to listen to Japanese traditional songs, which he liked, from a record attached in the hotel room. 'SAKURA SAKURA' is one of the songs. On a stage, he sang to himself "sa-ku-ra-♪ sa-ku-ra-♪…" and smiled shyly at the audience. :wub:

what part of aomori are you in? how far from misawa

Hi, Princec5 and bluebook

Do you live in 青森!?
What a coincidence!!! :wild::clapping:

I live in Kyoto. :)

wow thats really far i never been there yet.l..maybe ill visit before i move out of here next year...last time i lived here the furthest south i went was nagasaki and okinawa

wow thats really far i never been there yet.l..maybe ill visit before i move out of here next year...last time i lived here the furthest south i went was nagasaki and okinawa

There are so many places in Japan that I have never been, but I have been to Nagasaki for the school trip. :)

Back