Japanease MJ fans

I forgot to mention I used to have Japanese penpal from Sapporo, I haven't heard from her in 5 years.

Hi *Billie Jean*!
I love cherry blossom trees too. :D They are called SAKURA in Japan. In Michael's first visit to Japan, he used to listen to Japanese traditional songs, which he liked, from a record attached in the hotel room. 'SAKURA SAKURA' is one of the songs. On a stage, he sang to himself "sa-ku-ra-♪ sa-ku-ra-♪…" and smiled shyly at the audience. :wub:

Awww! That is so sweet. He was such a sweetheart! I miss him so much. :depressed:

Hi! Did any of you go to see Michael when he went to Japan in 2006 or 2007? I flew to Japan in 2007 to see him, and went to the VIP event and Fan Appreciation Day - I wonder if I met any of you! :D

Hi! Did any of you go to see Michael when he went to Japan in 2006 or 2007? I flew to Japan in 2007 to see him, and went to the VIP event and Fan Appreciation Day - I wonder if I met any of you! :D

omg dont even get me started.....i was living in japan back in 2006 when he came to visit...i had left japan to visit the states the DAY before he flew into tokyo for the VMA's....then he came to visit one of the bases where i worked at three months after i moved to europe from japan in 2007....god i was soooooo upset

omg dont even get me started.....i was living in japan back in 2006 when he came to visit...i had left japan to visit the states the DAY before he flew into tokyo for the VMA's....then he came to visit one of the bases where i worked at three months after i moved to europe from japan in 2007....god i was soooooo upset
Oh no :( *hugs*

Ah, Camp Zama?

Hello to all Japan MJ's Fans! I do live in Europe but I just love your culture and reading about it! And I adore what you can do with old cd's - those re-masters, which I order in your country and then wait weeks and weeks to hear this perfect sound - love it! Since I don not speak Japanese, if some of you had time and wanted - would you write down English words of Japanese songs Michael produced? I mean "Children Holiday" and "People of the world" - I guess to learn your language is something I'll never achieve ;) Lots of love from Europe to all of you in Japan! :)

Hi Japanese fans

May I ask you guys something?

Have you guys heard of 'This Is It Band Tour'?

They come here next month, but we don't know anything about yet.

I saw a comment that they will visit Japan this year on a fan forum, too.

Does anyone know 'What entertainment company' is responsible for?

The articles about the concert only say 'one American -based entertainment company and two Korean ones' are working together.

If you guys know anything about the concert or get to know about the concert, don't forget to keep me posted, Will you?

Hi, dangerous2000watts
I'm sorry not to know about them. :no:
But I'm sure their feelings for MJ haven't changed at all compared to before.
Keep your chin up, ok? :better:

How sweet! +_+ You are so kind hun:D

Hi Japanese fans

May I ask you guys something?

Have you guys heard of 'This Is It Band Tour'?

They come here next month, but we don't know anything about yet.

I saw a comment that they will visit Japan this year on a fan forum, too.

Does anyone know 'What entertainment company' is responsible for?

The articles about the concert only say 'one American -based entertainment company and two Korean ones' are working together.

If you guys know anything about the concert or get to know about the concert, don't forget to keep me posted, Will you?

Hi,dangerous2000watts.
Unfortunately 'This Is It Band Tour' called 'WHO IS IT? Show' in Japan was canceled yesterday.
Here is quote,

< WHO IS IT? Show Cancellation Announcement >

We are very sorry to announce that WHO IS IT?'s show at Billboard Live has been cancelled.
Please accept our apologies for anyone looking forward to the shows and any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your continuous love and support.

Osaka show: 3/10(wed)-11(thu)
Tokyo show: 3/9(tue) 3/12(fri)-13(sat)

Tickets have been sold out.
I don't know what's happening.:no:

The Thriller LIVE was planed and canceled last year too.
These situation seem similar and there are something weird I think.:eek:

Last edited:
^
Oh! That's so weird INDEED!
Hope you guys find out why it was canceled.

Thanks for the info. The Thriller live was canceled after Michael's death. I heard they were doing shows in Europe. They were supposed to visit Asia around the time, weren't they? I guess they changed the schedule since Michael's much more popular in Europe than Asia.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm newbie here.

Now I'm very sad because I was gonna go to 'WHO IS IT?' show...

^
Hey new fella ^-^ Hi!

There's something strange about the concert. Michael Bearden (The music director and key board player) doesn't know anything about the concert nor Orianthi is coming. It seems MJJ production doesn't know about the concert either which is very skeptical. Now I can't help being sorta skeptical. FISHY

If it is not allowed by AEG or MJJ production, I hope it won't happen.

It is said You know Yun Ho(from Tohoshinki, 동방신기) would appear to dance or sing to Michael's song. Ha Ha Ha... I'm sure many MJ fans here will hate to see someone dancing to Michael's music. If the dancers and Travis are not coming, what's the point of the concert?

Last edited:
^
There's something strange about the concert. Michael Bearden (The music director and key board player) doesn't know anything about the concert nor Orianthi is coming. It seems MJJ production doesn't know about the concert either which is very skeptical. Now I can't help being sorta skeptical. FISHY

If it is not allowed by AEG or MJJ production, I hope it won't happen.

It is said You know Yun Ho(from Tohoshinki, 동방신기) would appear to dance or sing to Michael's song. Ha Ha Ha... I'm sure many MJ fans here will hate to see someone dancing to Michael's music. If the dancers and Travis are not coming, what's the point of the concert?

I agree.
Tohoshinki is not so bad.But Michael is SPECIAL. :punk:

I read one Japanese fan's post who had a telephone from Billboard LIVE.
They apologized her and said it'll never be re-planned. So unfortunately.

About Thriller LIVE,I'm sorry I made you misunderstand. :doh:
It was planned last Dec and canceled this Jan.It happened very recently.
So they are totally odd.

Anyway I really hope 'This Is It Band Tour' will be held at Korea without fail.:angel:

Does a sansei count? If so, HEY THERE!

Finally a topic like this :D Oh, wait, it's not even new. Just didn't saw before.

Yes,sure!!Welcome billyblues,KONNICHIWA.:cheeky:
You mean 'sansei',your grandmother or grandfather is Japanese,right? :)

I agree.
Tohoshinki is not so bad.But Michael is SPECIAL. :punk:

I read one Japanese fan's post who had a telephone from Billboard LIVE.
They apologized her and said it'll never be re-planned. So unfortunately.

About Thriller LIVE,I'm sorry I made you misunderstand. :doh:
It was planned last Dec and canceled this Jan.It happened very recently.
So they are totally odd.

Anyway I really hope 'This Is It Band Tour' will be held at Korea without fail.:angel:

Oh. That's too bad. It was so close!!! I didn't know that!!!

No... I don't want it to be held. I don't care. I just want to know

if MJJ production and AEG know and agree about the Japan and Korea shows.

Thank you again.

Hello I am a fan of Japan.

It is happy now though did not understand first!!!!!!!!!!

えーと・・・こんにちはw

I am Michael's fan, and the fan of SMAP.

The certain song ..them.. is unskilled, and the dance is also unskilled.

However, I think that I correspond and was yearning to Michael when SMAP×SMAP is seen.

Did you see sparkling of those eyes respecting it?

They mourned for Michael by the performance ..them it...

I developed a new found respect for SMAP when they met Michael and paid tribute to him. Another singer who was influenced by Michael Jackson that you guys should check out is Daichi Miura:
http://daichi.vision-blog.jp/
http://avexnet.or.jp/daichi/index.html

Trust me, his live shows are REALLY GOOD, and I think his "Who's The Man" album is one of the best albums of 2009. You wouldn't regret listening to his music.

BTW, do any of you Japanese fans want to set up something Michael related for later in the year? I hope to be coming to Japan by September, and I'd love to set up some kind of meet-up, party, karaoke, or something. It's something I didn't get the chance to do while I was there in 2006, and I would love to do it to always keep Michael's memory alive in Japan. :)

I developed a new found respect for SMAP when they met Michael and paid tribute to him. Another singer who was influenced by Michael Jackson that you guys should check out is Daichi Miura:
http://daichi.vision-blog.jp/
http://avexnet.or.jp/daichi/index.html

Trust me, his live shows are REALLY GOOD, and I think his "Who's The Man" album is one of the best albums of 2009. You wouldn't regret listening to his music.

BTW, do any of you Japanese fans want to set up something Michael related for later in the year? I hope to be coming to Japan by September, and I'd love to set up some kind of meet-up, party, karaoke, or something. It's something I didn't get the chance to do while I was there in 2006, and I would love to do it to always keep Michael's memory alive in Japan. :)

I'm not fan of him,but Daichi Miura is a good singer.
When I first heard 'Keep It Goin' On' I thought he's brilliant.
How do you know about him?
I think you are not Japanese...are you?
And why you were here in Japan 2006?
If it's OK to ask you.:)

Hello,i'm japanese too.

Hi,welcome.:cheeky:

I'm American :) I was there in 2006 because I went to University there, I could have stayed but it would have cost too much money. I've known of Daichi for a long time actually; I would communicate in Japanese but I've been too nervous about it because I think I make too many mistakes. Sorry! :(

I also met some really great people there that I love dearly, so Japan will always have a spot in my heart.

ちゃんと、通じてますよ。

I'm Japanese too,from HIROSHIMA.
You know SMAP is named as Sprts Music Assemble People.Don't make expectation on them.The program on NHK is long lasting one ,and we all know it is NATINAL program showing once a year on New year's Eve.And someone named SMAP as a National IDOL,
they can dance, sing,(with poor skill,I think.)
I felt thier repectation to MJ.They did thier best.
We all in love with MJ.
But MYsurprise is...MR.Travis,who is a choreographer taught them how to dance.BIG NAME,right?

Hello! I'm from Tokyo!
Just wanted to say hi!

Did any of you guys hear that THIS IS IT band is coming to Japan?
They have cancelled gigs at Tokyo and Osaka, but I heard that they will come to
Japan with bigger shows like playing at Saitama Super Arena and venues in Osaka
and Fukuoka.

I got this news on Twitter a few weeks ago and someone said it came from Mo Pleasure himself at his Myspace. So it's gotta be authentic...but there has been no official announcement as of yet although the dates is getting closer....
so it's getting dodgy...(´ε`;)

Do you guys know anything about this???

Thank you.
We know tsunami will come in a few hours but have enough time to take refuge.
The same thing (tsunami from Chile) happened long time ago,many people died then.
But now it's alright.Thank you for your caring.:yes:

Nobody...
Hello...?

It's OK. I've got a blister on my foot.
My GETA pinch me! :doh:

Last edited:
Nice to meet you!!!

I am japanese too!!

I am so glad!!!

よろしくおねがいします~。

Nobody...
Hello...?

It's OK. I've got a blister on my foot.
My GETA pinch me! :doh:

That's sounds painful.(今「ぱいんふる」って打っちゃった。おいしそう。。。ゴメン(笑
I can't walk when I get it.
Do you often wear GETA?It really suit Kyoto.:)

Nice to meet you!!!

I am japanese too!!

I am so glad!!!

よろしくおねがいします~。

Hello!Glad to see you.よろしくー:cheeky:

Back