Japanease MJ fans

That's sounds painful.(今「ぱいんふる」って打っちゃった。おいしそう。。。ゴメン(笑
I can't walk when I get it.
Do you often wear GETA?It really suit Kyoto.:)

Oh,sorry! I misswrote a word. I was wearing my ZOURI.:laugh:
すごく久しぶりに着物着ました。そしたらこの有り様・・:eek:

Does anyone know any Japanese fans that went to see Michael at the VIP Event or Fan Appreciation Day in Tokyo in 2007? :D

I think my terrible English disgusted you.lol
Anyway,thank you Gaz!

And I want to mention about my travel to London this Jan to visit the o2(not the fan day) .
It was my first visit to London and a first alone travel to foreign country.
I just couldn't help visiting this place even if I'm alone.*sentimental*:p

You guys,British people were so kind,seriously,to this one asian girl.
London is a big city,so I have been thinking that people are cold,but it was my misunderstanding.
I could spend heart warming days.

Arigato.:flowers:

Hello!! I am Japanese, too!
Only the Japanese am very glad
i miss you...MJ

And I want to mention about my travel to London this Jan to visit the o2(not the fan day) .
It was my first visit to London and a first alone travel to foreign country.
I just couldn't help visiting this place even if I'm alone.*sentimental*

You guys,British people were so kind,seriously,to this one asian girl.
London is a big city,so I have been thinking that people are cold,but it was my misunderstanding.
I could spend heart warming days.

I am very proud of you.You traveled alone.
How was there? Did you met another MJ fan there?
Personaly I have been London Many times ,But I have never been O2.I would like to go there and feel MJ.

And Thank you GAZ with your kindness for allowing using our laungage here.But I, personaly think i want to share our feeling and happening all of you here in forum instead you want or not.I will try to post in english ever. So please forgive my poor english
.Japanese sometime.....

Big thank you. With so many LOVE.

Hello Japanese people. Nice to meet you all. I just think about you this morning, because i need help with translate Japanese documentary from your language to English.
If anyone wants to help me? Please send me PM .
Thank you for your attention :):)

Im looking for a fan to go to the MJ exhibition with! Im coming from Misawa, Aomori, anyone interested in meeting

JAPANESE!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! now I don't speak japanese but i'll do my best :p

hajimemashte, watashi wa ASIS desu, douze yoroshiku, genki desu ka?

BTW I can read kana just fine (though i'm still a bit struggling) but Kanji is a b****.. any suggestions on how i can start learning this style, i hear it has like 2000 characters, how the hell should I remember them all?

Last edited:
はじめましてー!! 京都にすんでます
英語が苦手で流れをくんでなくてすいません。。。

メガドラのムーンウォーカーが得意ですw

マイケルさんの新しいゲームに期待

I want to go to Japan for years and next spring I finally go if everything goes according to plan that is:wub: I heard spring is the best season to go to Japan because the the summers can be to hot and the winters very cold.

I'm busy studying the Japanese language so when I go there next year I might be able to ask/understand some stuff in Japanese if people can't speak English:D

I want to go to Japan for years and next spring I finally go if everything goes according to plan that is:wub: I heard spring is the best season to go to Japan because the the summers can be to hot and the winters very cold.

I'm busy studying the Japanese language so when I go there next year I might be able to ask/understand some stuff in Japanese if people can't speak English:D

Yes, spring is the best as Dudie said.I went Netherland this spring to see Tulip fields,and that was amaging.In japan,as you kow,cherryblossom is our japanese joy of sprig.I hope you can see full-bloom and night-lighted those.People sit under the trees and have some party in Japanese style.That will be fun.You might join then if you are lucky because those people must be drunk.
Many japanese can speak english,but they are so shy and shame.They are worring about if you guys can understand there english or not.But they can.
When you came to Japan,try hard to speak to them(with little japanese),then they help you
,I believe.

PS:Autum is also my favorite season in japan.Trees change there leaves to red,yellow and many colours.So beautifull.

Hi!I am Japanise.I miss MJ........
Everyone is good at English.
Sorry ,I am poor at English.
同じ日本の方がいると落ち着きます(笑)

@ukutan: Next to the weather the cherry blossom festivals are the reason I wanna go there in the spring :D They seem so nice on TV programs and Japanese TV series I saw. But I can't really find dates about any of those festivals yet. I don't mind if the English is not so good, mine is not perfect either. And it's good to know you enjoyed your time here.

Hi!! I'm beluga2805, a Japanese fan :) This is my 1st post here...I'm mostly on MaxJax(Maximum Jackson). It's a very nice fan forum IMO, but it's been off-line many times recently, so I decided I'd register myself here as well.

I'd L.O.V.E. to make friends with y'all, especially with fellow Japanese fans!!

Well, the Murray trial begins tonight...I'm soooo nervous :-/

Hello My name is reiko_nishiyama...I'm glad to see Japanese fan here. I also glad if I could make friends with you japanese fans.

Have a nice day!

reiko, thank you!
I am happy to be a friend with you too.

My favorite song is Fall Again

Hello thbadahi19582009

Hello :)
Welcome to this forum..how are you? I love MJ,too.
I love DWT Monza abd Santiago in amature recordings..
Have a wonderful day!

Back