Justin Bieber Breaks Silence After Arrest With Michael Jackson Pic

If he said himself that he had been drinking, smoking pot and taking pills his words alone were enough to arrest him

In the report they wrote they stated he told them he was not drinking . However, they added they did not believe him because they could smell the alcohol odor immediately . The admission to drugs , alcohol and pot were "sources" from the police department .

In the report they clearly stated he denied taking anything , " I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WHY ARE YOU ARRESTING ME ?" Does this sound like someone who admitted he took all sort of things ?

"I'm drunk, smoking pot and taking pills , why the F are you arresting me ?"

That's seem very logical indeed especially when he was no alcohol in his system. Makes perfect sense actually.

If he was not drinking then he would have 0 amount of alcohol in his system. I have had breathalyzers done I don't drink I blow 0 all the time. He has an alcohol level in his system but it wasn't over the legal limit

If they tested him for alcohol I'm sure they tested him for pot and pills too. If you would have had none of in his system there would not have been a DUI charge.

I'm not saying the cops are angels. But I am also saying they could not have charged him without something being in his system

I agree police has been corrupt but it doesn't mean they have been all the time. It seems some of you are defending him despite having ZERO credibility and made such an idiotic comparisom over a real injustice.

He was still drag racing though, that shit's still dangerous even if you're not under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

If JB feels like he is being mistreated by the police, then he needs to deal with the issue the right way! Not go put MJs name in it comparing his situation with MJs! That's RIDICULOUS and not even close to what MJ went through and still does in death. All Justin managed to do was bring attention back to the damn allegations that keep hunting MJs name. Gee, thanks alot kid! Keep screwing ish up! SMH :mat:

Soundmind;3954856 said:
well, I am not a fan of him but according to latest reports the guy was not even drunk . The police officers lied about that. the alcohol percentage in his blood was sooooo low contrary to what they claimed, no wonder he feels victimized still he should not bring MJ into it.

I've been wondering if this is JB's stunt for fame?
I remember in one of his interview, he said this:
In an interview with Maclean’s (quotes courtesy of Hollywood Reporter), the Biebs said, “I model my career on the decisions Michael made and how he kept his young fan base and kept his private life private. All those things add up to me. That made him super interesting.”

So far, he has his version of crotch grab, clove, sunglasses, monkey, mask, and now dancing on his car roof.
Also his spitting on people or throwing eggs on neighbours could be his version of MJ's throwing water balloons on people from hotel balcony.
Just how far Justin is trying to model his career like Michael's? Is this just a stunt to make him more interesting in the eyes of his fans and media?
Didn't Dileo plant some rumours of MJ to media at early of his career, so is JB trying to do the same? I have started to think that what he has done recently are just calculated career moves to make his more talked person in the media?

This interview kind of supports possibility if this latests is just his tactics:
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ming-His-Fans-Will-Always-Jump-To-His-Defence

Last edited:
I suppose the police stopped the car because the driver drove in a manner that could harm others.
If he was drunk or had taken another drug he didn´t know what he was doing
If he had taken no drugs..he was still a danger for others and knew it.

There is undisputed evidence he was not drinking , science does not lie, COPS DO .

From what happened with MJ I've learnt never to trust the judgment of the masses nor to believe the police before the other side lays its case. There is now undisputed evidence the cops intentionally lied , both of them. This case will be thrown out very soon.

So very true. Being an MJ fan has been a real education and eye opener on so many levels, not only about the press, but authorities and general public opinion.

But still, I wish Justin would quit with the MJ references.

Bubs;3954961 said:
I've been wondering if this is JB's stunt for fame?
I remember in one of his interview, he said this:
In an interview with Maclean’s (quotes courtesy of Hollywood Reporter), the Biebs said, “I model my career on the decisions Michael made and how he kept his young fan base and kept his private life private. All those things add up to me. That made him super interesting.”

So far, he has his version of crotch grab, clove, sunglasses, monkey, mask, and now dancing on his car roof.
Also his spitting on people or throwing eggs on neighbours could be his version of MJ's throwing water balloons on people from hotel balcony.
Just how far Justin is trying to model his career like Michael's? Is this just a stunt to make him more interesting in the eyes of his fans and media?
Didn't Dileo plant some rumours of MJ to media at early of his career, so is JB trying to do the same? I have started to think that what he has done recently are just calculated career moves to make his more talked person in the media?

This interview kind of supports possibility if this latests is just his tactics:
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ming-His-Fans-Will-Always-Jump-To-His-Defence

Michael never acted like a stupid punk disrespecting his fans any way. If people got wet because the water balloons, it was an innocent prank in comparison to have your house vandalized with uncooked thrown eggs, graffiti. Even worse if he threw them to people.

Michael never spat the fans, neither smoked pot or peed in a bucket's restaurant... :puke:

I agree it looks calculated and like a cheap publicity stunt but modeling his career over Michael's decision is wrong because Miley (he looks like her :p) should had learned already Michael was a class act and a gentleman.

Justin Bieber spits on his fans. Michael Jackson buys his fans pizza

JB is nowhere close to possessing even one ounce of the class, talent and respect for others Michael Jackson possess. Better for him to take personal responsibility for his own stupidity and criminal public behavior rather than trying to play the victim and blame the cops for stopping him from killing someone with his vehicles. I’m sick of this kid and his foolish stunts. Deport him back to his own country and be done with his attention seeking BS. MJ does not need to be linked with his selfish, spoiled, opportunistic kind.

[h=1]Justin Bieber[/h] [h=3]Cops Claim of[/h] [h=2]Drag Racing Doesn't Hold Water[/h] [h=5]1/25/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF[/h] EXCLUSIVE
0124-justin-bieber-driving-3.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/25/justin-bieber-arrest-drag-racing-miami-beach-police/#ixzz2rQxeKO5W

Miami Beach cops claim Justin Bieber was drag racing at the time of his arrest Thursday ... but the facts seem to show the allegation is MADE UP ... because we've learned they were actually UNDER THE SPEED LIMIT in the middle of the so-called drag race.

According to the police report ... cops spotted Justin and his buddy Khalil drag racing at around 4 AM.

The police report says ... an officer observed the 2 vehicles reaching speeds between 55 and 60 MPH.

Now the problems.

Cops say they noticed the "drag race" on the 2600 block of Pine Tree Drive. Cops were traveling in the opposite direction so they made a U turn and pursued the cars for 15 blocks.

Mind you ... Justin was driving one of the fastest race cars around -- a Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder. Khalil was driving a Ferrari 16M. Cops claim 2 SUVs in Justin's entourage actually blocked off traffic to give the 2 a clear path.

So how could a 15-block drag race in those cars reach speeds of ONLY 60 MPH?

Fact is ... THEY DIDN'T REACH 60. IN FACT THEY DIDN'T REACH 50. THEY DIDN'T EVEN
REACH 40.

TMZ has learned ... the place where Justin and Khalil rented the cars attached a GPS device that also tracks speed.

The GPS clocked both cars at 27 MPH at the 3500 block of Pine Tree Drive ... smack in the middle of the so-called "drag race."

There's only one time they ever broke 50 MPH and that was long before the pursuit started. When Justin and Khalil left the club, one car was briefly clocked at 52 MPH and the other 47 MPH. Both drivers slowed down pretty quick and 5 blocks before cops noticed them they were going 34 MPH in a 30 MPH zone. Blocks later, they were steady at 27 MPH.

So it seems cops goosed the facts to justify the stop.

And that's not the only problem with the police report. TMZ broke the story ... Justin's blood alcohol level was .014 -- a barely measurable amount. Yet cops claim Justin reeked of alcohol both at the scene and at the police department.

Do you need eight police cars filled with cops raiding Justin's home because of egg throwing.??? Even media and lawyers blasted law enforcement. That over the top move made me flash back to MJ.

19-yr-old Justin probably feels invincible,and he is making bad decisions. But he shows genuine compassion and affection for MJ.

He was still drag racing though, that shit's still dangerous even if you're not under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

how about he was not under the influence and was not even racing ?

The rush to judgment is astonishing , especially in light of what happened to MJ.

If MJ's fans acted the way some here did for a misdemeanor charge and called the boy all sorts of names before he even has the chance to defend himself, why do we blame the general public for their ignorance and treatment of MJ who was accused of something not only much more serious but also heinous ?

Next time when we read hateful posts on MJ's related stories , we should remember people have the right to express their opinion as much as we did here , BASED ON NO FACTS whatsoever like we did here.

Justin is no class act like our dearest Mike, so he deserves everything coming his way. Very fair and makes perfect sense

Last edited:

The rush to judgment is astonishing , especially in light of what happened to MJ.

If MJ's fans acted the way some here did for a misdemeanor charge and called the boy all sorts of names before he even has the chance to defend himself, why do we blame the general public for their ignorance and treatment of MJ who was accused of something not only much more serious but also heinous ?

Next time when we read hateful posts on MJ's related stories , we should remember people have the right to express their opinion as much as we did here , BASED ON NO FACTS whatsoever like we did here.

Justin is no class act like our dearest Mike, so he deserves everything coming his way. Very fair and makes perfect sense

Soundmind thank you. I find it alarming the level of harshness towards this kid. Of course he should not attach Michael's name to any of his stunts, but that does not give us a free hand to attack this kid so viciously. We have reports that show some of the charges are bogus, so maybe we should be cautious in the future to judge so harshly.

Soundmind;3955078 said:
Well, those reports come from TMZ, which is not exactly a beacon of journalistic integrity. It’s of course always good to remember that we can’t trust everything the media says, but that includes stories you’d like to be true too. Another thing to remember is that Bieber’s PR people are working hard right now to make him look less bad. It wouldn’t be the first or the last time that a site like TMZ reports news that a celebrity’s PR team has fed to it.

I haven’t really been following this case so I’m not saying anything about that, I’m just saying that if we can’t blindly trust TMZ when they say he was DUI and drag racing, then we can’t blindly trust them when they say he wasn’t DUI or drag racing either.

Soundmind thank you. I find it alarming the level of harshness towards this kid. Of course he should not attach Michael's name to any of his stunts, but that does not give us a free hand to attack this kid so viciously. We have reports that show some of the charges are bogus, so maybe we should be cautious in the future to judge so harshly.

Kid? He's a grown man now

Sunwalker7;3955116 said:
Well, those reports come from TMZ, which is not exactly a beacon of journalistic integrity. It’s of course always good to remember that we can’t trust everything the media says, but that includes stories you’d like to be true too. Another thing to remember is that Bieber’s PR people are working hard right now to make him look less bad. It wouldn’t be the first or the last time that a site like TMZ reports news that a celebrity’s PR team has fed to it.

I haven’t really been following this case so I’m not saying anything about that, I’m just saying that if we can’t blindly trust TMZ when they say he was DUI and drag racing, then we can’t blindly trust them when they say he wasn’t DUI or drag racing either.

I was thinking the same thing about JB's PR people going to work to try and throw shade on what happened. The point is that BJ needs to cool it down and stop acting like an out of control fool before he hurts himself or hurts/kill's someone else.

Last edited:
I don't think Justin Bieber is a bad person. I think he is letting the fame and money get in his head. I appreciate when people say nice things about Michael. I just don't want Michael dragged into anything that has nothing to do with him. Nothing wrong with people wanting to reach the heights that Michael did but you can't be him you still have to be you. I think Justin needs a break and away from the spotlight now while he is young and can just remember who Justin is.

There is undisputed evidence he was not drinking , science does not lie, COPS DO .

I would like to see that please. Ive searched and cant find that anywhere. Can you Please a link us to the undisputed evidence he was not driking you speak of. We need a source . Thanks

As a society we have become sickeningly judgmental and nasty, wanting to see maximum damage inflicted on people we see as guilty. And this is what happened to MJ too.

So true. Go to Yahoo, go to CNN, no matter what the news are most comments you see are hateful, bashing someone etc.

Of course, there's no comparation in what MJ went through with that trial and JB's case, but it's not big of a deal either that he posted this pic.

I actually feel sorry for JB. He seems lost and no one really seems to be there for him to guide him. Growing up for a child/teen star is very hard and people react to those hardships in different ways.

Keep in mind it Bieber is not 21. Any alcohol in his system is too much

(CNN) -- Two breath tests estimated pop star Justin Bieber's blood-alcohol content was below .08% after his arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence in Florida, a source close to the investigation said Friday.

The tests indicated contents of .011% and .014%, the source said. Both would be below the general .08% legal limit for drivers and Florida's .02% limit for drivers under the legal drinking age of 21. Bieber is 19.

So? Version 1 did not work , version 2 did not work , let's try something else it might work eventually?

Sounds familiar.

No one should be hating on him but there are valid concerns over his behaviour. Plus the fact he tries to vindicate himself by comparing the situation to MJ shows he excepts no responsibility for the things he has been doing. Yes he needs guidance .. but He is not an innocent bystander in these situations. to say that is not helping him at all. IMO

Where does it say that, specifically the not speeding part? All sources I've read point back to TMZ, who aren't exactly a reliable source.

While I don't think he was drag-racing anymore, many reports suggest he was going 50 in a 30 zone which isn't too hard to believe. After all, while I do challenge what the media says, it is not unlike Bieber's behaviour in the past to speed. Does that mean he definitely did it? Of course not, but it makes it harder to believe he didn't.

I haven't call him any names in my post and I somewhat agree with you on that point. I've never really found any articles related to him and not seen people criticise him or call him names over the stupidest of things. In saying that, it's not like his behaviour over the past year has helped either. I'm not saying it justifies all the name calling, but he has come off as quite a dick over the past year so he has given people some reason to call him names like 'douche', 'prick' and 'dickhead'.

Michael wasn't perfect either - he had his share of f*ck ups as well.

Last edited:
MJ fans are quick to judge but hate being judged it seems. Some of the posts I've thanked are spot on.

Kid? He's a grown man now

Well I call everyone under 21 a kid. The thing with Justin is a lot of his behavior is similar to behavior millions of people his age do. On the train to work I smell teens/young and older adults with crack smells on their body weekly. I hear people his age boasting they have to have their weed, and I am talking about on the train. When I walk down the street sometimes a group of kids will pass and you get a whiff of weed or crack. I am not saying these behaviors are OK, but that Justine is engaged in similar behavior that a great number of people in the population engage in. The difference is that all these other teens/young adults don't have millions of people, who are egged on by the media, writing disdainful critiques about them. Lots of people including young adults drag race (if they have a car), get drunk, try drugs and you don't get this same outcry from people that Justin gets.

It seems there is a culture of building up young people with talents; then over scrutinizing them and then tearing them down. Then, when they are finished with one, they move on to the next young artist. There seem to be some hypocrisy in a lot of the public outrage because presidents, VIPs, parents, workers, the unemployed, students, dropouts, etc., have engaged in these same behaviors--well maybe not the spitting one and removing Michael's voice & putting their voice on Michael's music (which I have not forgiven him for yet).

Even if the PR people are trying to hide the truth the device will give technical facts.

Lies and negativity sells. I think Michael said something like that once. People believe it because that's all there is and then people write such nasty things forgetting that these are actual people. With Michael it was such a witch hunt that I don't know how he survived as long as he did. Justin can change things around but he needs guidance.

Back