Justin Bieber Breaks Silence After Arrest With Michael Jackson Pic

People can keep making excuses for JB’s behavior calling all criticism of him judgmental and covering up for him but Justin is on a path of self-destruction that is going to land him in very hot water if he doesn’t stop and get himself under control. SOON.

Why do people here continue to comparing how that brat has been treated with Michael if JB himself caused such indignation among the MJ fans comparing with the injustice Michael went through?

If cops were corrupt (which he hasn't proved yet) and was mistreated by them, why dragging Michael under the mud if he doesn't have todo anything to do at all with JB?

Victory22;3955235 said:
People can keep making excuses for JB’s behavior calling all criticism of him judgmental and covering up for him but Justin is on a path of self-destruction that is going to land him in very hot water if he doesn’t stop and get himself under control. SOON.

The thing is Justin's life can take any path. If someone wants to help there are positive ways to do so.

r3mJf.gif

While all this is still discussed by the people about what is true or false... right or wrong... If Justin is a saint or not... Or if he is being wronged and judged wrongly... and bla bla blaaaa :wtf: :blink: Justin is not worried and he should be giving laughter this whole story. He is ready to one more out there. It should already be planning the next adventures that will do. He has no limits and he really does not care about the consequences. Soon Justin will be in the spotlight again. He will still do a lot of shit out there. FACT! I wonder where they are father/mother him. :unsure: Should not be pleasant to see your son in this depressing scenario, following the life uncontrollably like a runaway car without brakes and being joke worldwide. :bugeyed :fear:

Last edited:
This doesn't compare to what Michael went through at all. I would appreciate it if he leaves Michael out of his messes. I think this guy needs help and if he doesn't care what he does then he will because it will catch up to him. Then there won't be much sympathy at all.

I'm just gonna say this. No matter who did what, if Justin doesn't stop acting the way he is (eg. Spitting on fans, peeing in mop buckets.) he's gonna end up in regretville. :)P got it from my dad) and he won't be able to leave there. It's a one way train.

It's mind boggling how his hardcore Beliebers are defending this crap.
I bet if he killed someone drag racing, they'd defend it too. (even Chris Brown fans don't care that he beat up Rihanna...).

This past year has just been a whirlwind of him being a giant douchey asshat.

I have no sympathy.

Except maybe when he threw up on stage and the vocal track was still playing.

Last edited:
It's mind boggling how his hardcore Beliebers are defending this crap.
I bet if he killed someone drag racing, they'd defend it too. (even Chris Brown fans don't care that he beat up Rihanna...).

But now there are reports there was no alcohol in his blood and he wasn't drag racing as he was under the speed limit. Could be just a PR spin, I don't know and it's up to the police to prove their charges. But can't we at least wait for the facts until we condemn someone?

But now there are reports there was no alcohol in his blood and he wasn't drag racing as he was under the speed limit. Could be just a PR spin, I don't know and it's up to the police to prove their charges. But can't we at least wait for the facts until we condemn someone?

True, and when we condemn them it would be nice to be less harsh in the words. After all we have to still remember this is a person. Also, if what we did as youths forever killed our prospects later in life for recovery and to do worthwhile things, then masses of people out there would be doomed, which is not the case. Once when I went for jury duty, I was surprised how many people had been arrested. These people were in suits and yet they had done something in their youth that caused an arrest. There are several instances where foolishness & juvenile behavior in youth does not equate with life going downhill to a point of no return.

Funny how some of us seem to be able to tell the future, Justin's going to self destruct and there's no two ways about it according to some. I'd love to be that hateful towards someone. I hope for his sake he's going to leave the teens and be ok when he's older because it would just be cruel to wait for his "self destruction".

I have no hate for Justin and no love either just stating how I feel about the situation and him putting Michael's name in it. If he had not involved MJ I wouldn't have said anything about him at all.

It's the TMZ story that people are using as proof Justin wasn't drinking or drugging the night of his arrest so why rely on that news source when it supports JB and call it "Throwing sh-t" when it doesn't?

It's the TMZ story that people are using as proof Justin wasn't drinking or drugging the night of his arrest so why rely on that news source when it supports JB and call it "Throwing sh-t" when it doesn't?

Well it isn't relevant to the arrest, is it? He's not at home, so that has nothing to do with the arrest.

The point is that Justin is setting a pattern of bad public behavior that involves drugs, alcohol and the police. He needs to leave MJ out of it and I won't care where he is or what he is doing.

Last edited:

Sure. But then there's the whole egging someones house, letting your irrelevant rapper friends take the fall for the cocaine found in home, peeing in buckets, and other minor nonsense.
He's not a monster or anything. Actually, the things he's done aren't even that big of deal if we did it. But everything he does is magnified because of his celebrity, so he should know better.
And if he's trying to get street cred, egging your neighbors house and driving with a suspended license isn't a good look...

I agree with Victory, when I found out about the arrest, it was the laugh of the day how he looks like Miley Cyrus without makeup but kind of f*cked my mind seeing him smile in his police mugshot, that's it. As soon as I found out he compared himself to Michael, that's when I got pissed because of his arrogant stupidity. Why did he drag Mike under his mess? Even if it was a calculated stunt, it was disrespectful and idiotic.

Whatever the case. Justin isn't Michael. Michael was a victim, Justin has been bringing all of this upon himself. Drugs were never found in Michael's home when his house was searched, other than prescribed medications and those of which Murray himself left behind. Michael never spit on his fans, who even does that? How can you claim to love the same people who made you what you are, but spit on them from balconies? That's mind-boggling to me. Michael took responsibility for his pill dependence and seeked help for it. He didn't let his friends take the fall for the crushed xanex found in his home. Michael was purposely targeted and wrongfully prosecuted. Justin Bieber has brought this all upon himself with his bad decision making.

He needs to stop comparing himself to Michael, especially when he clearly doesn't believe in the same code of ethics Michael had in terms of how to carry yourself.

The fact that he thinks that his situation is comparable to what Michael went through is really disrespectful

Well it looks like Justin was falsely accused, just like MJ. Maybe he's implying they were both falsely accused and like MJ he has to stay strong with it? Obviously he knows not on the same scale of accusation, because well that's just common sense.

Falsely accused or not, dragging Michael into his problems was just unnecessary.

Last edited:
Many people are rushing to judgment--claiming for a fact that Justin did this and that. Why not wait for the court system to weigh in on this? That would mean he would have a lawyer present and a judge. Do we have to be judge and jury on this? Can't we wait for the courts to handle it? Allegations and accusations are not facts, not proved, until they get weighed in a courtroom.

And the courts make mistakes too.

The police in CA beat to death a homeless man (Kelly Thomas) and it was all caught on video and the police got off even tho' they were filmed being the complete and utter aggressors to the point they killed the guy--i.e. murder.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

From reliable sources (not tabloids)--Justin had the equivalent of one drink according to the alcohol level measured--so he was in no way drunk. Do people get drunk on one drink? No. So can we stop saying he was 'drunk'?? Re having a smell of alcohol--a smell is not the basis for anything. It has to be in your system.

I support the decriminalization of marijuana. So I am not going to get upset if someone says they smoked some. I support the movement (in 21 states so far) for medical marijuana.CA has had medical marijuana since 1996. WA and CO have approved recreational marijuana. So can we stop saying Justin is a 'drug addict' on the basis of pot?? Pot was erroneously grouped with Class 1 drugs like Heroin--a terrible mistake affecting mostly minorities, who now fill the courts and jails. IMO alcohol and cigarettes are way more dangerous than pot.

re MJ--MJ threw water ballons on people dining in hotels. Where is the source re Justin spitting on his fans? There was a neighbor who claimed he spat on him but there were no charges as it could not be proved. MJ did smoke pot at times, as F. Cascio revealed, and there was pot in his room in Carolwood--yes, it was old but it was there. I wish MJ had smoked pot to get to sleep instead of taking propofol.

Sad that MJ fans who do not believe Wade Robson, Arvizos, Chandlers, etc, accept as gospel what is being reported about Justin before he has his day in court. Innocent til proven guilty.

I don't care if Justin is innocent or guilty. What i care about is him unnecessarily dragging Michael into his situation

Many people are rushing to judgment--claiming for a fact that Justin did this and that. Why not wait for the court system to weigh in on this? That would mean he would have a lawyer present and a judge. Do we have to be judge and jury on this? Can't we wait for the courts to handle it? Allegations and accusations are not facts, not proved, until they get weighed in a courtroom.

And the courts make mistakes too.

The police in CA beat to death a homeless man (Kelly Thomas) and it was all caught on video and the police got off even tho' they were filmed being the complete and utter aggressors to the point they killed the guy--i.e. murder.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

From reliable sources (not tabloids)--Justin had the equivalent of one drink according to the alcohol level measured--so he was in no way drunk. Do people get drunk on one drink? No. So can we stop saying he was 'drunk'?? Re having a smell of alcohol--a smell is not the basis for anything. It has to be in your system.

I support the decriminalization of marijuana. So I am not going to get upset if someone says they smoked some. I support the movement (in 21 states so far) for medical marijuana.CA has had medical marijuana since 1996. WA and CO have approved recreational marijuana. So can we stop saying Justin is a 'drug addict' on the basis of pot?? Pot was erroneously grouped with Class 1 drugs like Heroin--a terrible mistake affecting mostly minorities, who now fill the courts and jails. IMO alcohol and cigarettes are way more dangerous than pot.

re MJ--MJ threw water ballons on people dining in hotels. Where is the source re Justin spitting on his fans? There was a neighbor who claimed he spat on him but there were no charges as it could not be proved. MJ did smoke pot at times, as F. Cascio revealed, and there was pot in his room in Carolwood--yes, it was old but it was there. I wish MJ had smoked pot to get to sleep instead of taking propofol.

Sad that MJ fans who do not believe Wade Robson, Arvizos, Chandlers, etc, accept as gospel what is being reported about Justin before he has his day in court. Innocent til proven guilty.

Stop making sense please

Jamba just one correction, the pot was not found in his room, but in a kitchen cupboard and yes as you say it was rotted.

I hope this incident with Justin resolves itself peacefully.

Seriously guys, we wouldn't have such heated discussion if that brat didn't compare his situation to Michael's. F*ck him and his problems, most non JB fans don't give a dam if he's innocent or guilty!

I don't think Justin's case is comparable to Michael's at all, but some here act like he killed someone when he put out that stupid photo comparation.

Back