Justin Bieber Breaks Silence After Arrest With Michael Jackson Pic

Also Justin bringing the false allegations that Michael went through back in 2005 hasn't done Michael any favors because now I'm seeing people write ''At least Justin Bieber isn't a pedophille'' so unintentional or not Justin as thrown Michael under the bus

True, and when we condemn them it would be nice to be less harsh in the words. After all we have to still remember this is a person. Also, if what we did as youths forever killed our prospects later in life for recovery and to do worthwhile things, then masses of people out there would be doomed, which is not the case. Once when I went for jury duty, I was surprised how many people had been arrested. These people were in suits and yet they had done something in their youth that caused an arrest. There are several instances where foolishness & juvenile behavior in youth does not equate with life going downhill to a point of no return.

You remind me of why Michael did the 2 short films of "They Don't Really Care About Us." People can turn their lives around, if someone would put their arms around the troubled soul and just love and support them in their time of need. Make them believe in themself and have the faith to do this. Just don't give up on them and discard them.

I haven't forgotten how he recklessly ruined STTR because he didn't even have the Estate's permission to do another version. So once more, he isn't doing any favor to Michael or his fans by bringing unnecessarily the 2005 unfair trial. I've read for the most part articles criticizing JB's selfish and recckless comparison, being benevolent towards Michael saying he was innocent but I don't think all the articles are like that.

And no one said here he killed someone, we're just pointing out what it was but if it seems harsh for some of you, I don't care. I hate when Michael is dragged under the mud unfairly and unnecessarily, no matter who it was.

Last edited:
This whole damn thing is just...sad. I'm not a fan of Beiber or his antics but I think someone needs to do for him what was done for Brittany Spears. He needs to have someone take him away from the Hollywood scene and teach him to act like a freaking human being. This kid needs to get his act together unless he likes being tabloid fodder for the rest of his life.

How dare he compare himself to Michael though. Michael didn't have a choice in what happened to him, with Beiber...well he dug his own ditch. That picture was really unjustified. I saw it when it was posted the other day and I just facepalmed. It made me so mad. If he likes MJ so much, why the hell would he do that?

:perrin:

Okay rant over.

Technically Canada won't let you back into the country if you have drug and or alcohol charges against you.

Poor JB. Perhaps he should go to Haiti and give a helping hand to Patrick Treacy and build more orphanages.
Maybe that kind of action will help him mentally and otherwise?

Found this on youtube.

6nDkf0w.gif

Michael Jackson's manager: Bieber is bored

Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson's manager and spokesperson from 2001-2009, told Max Foster that Justin Bieber is a talented but bored young man who needs to be redirected.

"I think Justin Bieber, frankly, is a bit bored. He's accomplished a lot, there's a lot of money involved, he's able to come and go as he pleases, and I am not sure whether he listens to his management and his team of advisors or if he does not. But what I am suggesting he start doing is channelling that destructive behaviour into something that is more positive so that he can leave a legacy. He's extremely talented. He's extremely handsome. He has made a lot of money, and I don't think he should just rest in his laurels, I think that he needs to be as Michael Jackson. If he wants to emulate Michael he needs to begin to start laying the groundwork as to how he can be a trendsetter."

She does point out the apparent differences in work ethic between Jackson and Bieber. "Michael Jackson never hung out. Michael Jackson never had a large entourage like that. Michael Jackson never played. I remember in the seven years that I worked for him I suggested we go to a movie and he looked at me as if I were crazy. We went bowling one time when he took the kids. Michael Jackson was about business. He always wanted to be the best. He wanted to be the most successful. He wanted to break the records. He wanted to leave a legacy."

In the music business, the importance of good management cannot be overemphasized. "I think that his management have done a great job thus far but you know sometimes when you get on the level of Justin Bieber or Michael Jackson it gets a little bit more than one person can handle."

Jackson was surrounded by a team who supported him, but, as Bain asserts, he also encouraged them to tell him when he was wrong. "There is a misconception. Michael Jackson didn't like 'yes-men'. When we would sit at the table with him he would get angry when we did not tell him what we really thought, he really would."

http://connecttheworld.blogs.cnn.com/2014/01/31/michael-jacksons-manager-bieber-is-bored/

Many people are rushing to judgment--claiming for a fact that Justin did this and that. Why not wait for the court system to weigh in on this? That would mean he would have a lawyer present and a judge. Do we have to be judge and jury on this? Can't we wait for the courts to handle it? Allegations and accusations are not facts, not proved, until they get weighed in a courtroom.

And the courts make mistakes too.

The police in CA beat to death a homeless man (Kelly Thomas) and it was all caught on video and the police got off even tho' they were filmed being the complete and utter aggressors to the point they killed the guy--i.e. murder.
http://moen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

From reliable sources (not tabloids)--Justin had the equivalent of one drink according to the alcohol level measured--so he was in no way drunk. Do people get drunk on one drink? No. So can we stop saying he was 'drunk'?? Re having a smell of alcohol--a smell is not the basis for anything. It has to be in your system.

I support the decriminalization of marijuana. So I am not going to get upset if someone says they smoked some. I support the movement (in 21 states so far) for medical marijuana.CA has had medical marijuana since 1996. WA and CO have approved recreational marijuana. So can we stop saying Justin is a 'drug addict' on the basis of pot?? Pot was erroneously grouped with Class 1 drugs like Heroin--a terrible mistake affecting mostly minorities, who now fill the courts and jails. IMO alcohol and cigarettes are way more dangerous than pot.

re MJ--MJ threw water ballons on people dining in hotels. Where is the source re Justin spitting on his fans? There was a neighbor who claimed he spat on him but there were no charges as it could not be proved. MJ did smoke pot at times, as F. Cascio revealed, and there was pot in his room in Carolwood--yes, it was old but it was there. I wish MJ had smoked pot to get to sleep instead of taking propofol.

Sad that MJ fans who do not believe Wade Robson, Arvizos, Chandlers, etc, accept as gospel what is being reported about Justin before he has his day in court. Innocent til proven guilty.

This looks like it was in response to my post...Where's the source of Justin spitting on unsuspecting fans who were gathering for him? Right here..It was caught on camera...

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2013/07/25/justin-bieber-spitting-photo

A quick Google search reveals that, his camp tried to counter it by claiming TMZ, "superimposed" his face on the pictures. But I truly don't see why they'd go through the trouble, considering they weren't even the ones who took the pictures. The pics were taken by a photo agency. Add this with the fact that Justin himself posted an instagram video showing the same crowd standing directly under the balcony he spit off of, and not the one adajacent to him, like his management tried to claim. Theres nothing excusing Bieber from this action other than the words of his management team. Are you really comparing that to Michael playfully dropping water balloons off a balcony with his brothers and friends? Balloons that were filled with nothing but h2o. Yet we're making it sound as if he filled them with urine and feces all to defend Justin Bieber.

What does Michael or Justin smoking marijuana have to do with anything? This tells me you haven't really been reading up on what Justins actual actions lately are and are just listening and hearing what you want to hear. Because nobody is calling Bieber a drug addict because he smokes weed, in fact I have yet to see one article come out and flat out say "Justin Biebers a drug addict"...People are saying he's going toward that path, and not because of marijuana, because of his supposed dependance on codiene and promethazine, or "sizzurp". His camp themselves have leaked reports that he uses scripts from overseas to maintain this. Scripts were found in his home the day the police went to look for the egg throwing crap and video devices, along with numerous stacked styrofoam cups with art drawn on it, including one cup containing his name and others with the rest of the names of those in his crew. Now to someone who doesn't know any better they'd think "they found artsy styrofoam cups, so what?", but let me tell you, currently being a hip-hop artist myself, as well as growing up and being where I'm from, and being around the scene, people only use styrofoam cups to drink activist out of. Activis' being the dominant brand of codeine and promethazine since the newer, strict drug guidelines were passed. The contents of this cough syrup mixed beverage burns through paper cups and melts plastic ones. Double cupped styrofoam is the best way to go. Which is what was found in Biebers home. Not just the Activis though, crushed Xanex was also found in his home, why would he crush his xanax? Why would anyone crush their Xanax? To get the effects of the drug quicker, almost instantly, by snorting it through the nostril as opposed to swallowing a pill, which in itself implies a dependancy. This was also found not in any of his roommates rooms, but closer to where Bieber was the moment his home was raided. His friend Lil Za took the fall, by claiming they were his, probably knowing the implications, had Bieber just gotten arrested. THATS why people are saying what they are about Bieber, not because of weed.

Now I'm not saying he's definitely sipping lean and snorting pills. But the news reporters and others aren't just pulling this stuff out of thin air. Unlike the Chandlers and Arizo's and the Sneddons (I think it's completely wrong to use them to compare the situations personally), there are solid reasons why these things are being reported on.

The only thing I agree with you on is the recent arrest in Miami, everything that tracked his speed at the time clocks him at 50 miles per hour, surely not a high enough speed to be drag racing. His alcohol level was nothing major either. However that doesn't excuse all of his other actions, and this sounds like someone attempting to make a name for themselves by using this and grouping it with the rest of his recent troubles.

However, other than that, he's brought all of this scrutiny upon himself, unlike Michael, who carried himself on such a way that he didn't deserve any of what he received from the media and the crooked DA. Bieber isn't Michael, the situations are in no way the same. And he needs to stop using Michael as a crutch to get him out of this.

Last edited:
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/31/showbiz/justin-bieber-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Sources: Justin Bieber questioned, plane searched in New Jersey

By Susan Candiotti. Shimon Prokupecz and Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
updated 8:00 PM EST, Fri January 31, 2014

:no::yes:

Teterboro, New Jersey (CNN) -- Pop star Justin Bieber was interviewed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers who said they detected an odor of marijuana on the singer's private plane after it landed Friday in New Jersey, law enforcement sources told CNN.

The plane carrying Bieber and others -- presumably his entourage -- had just touched down at Teterboro Airport when the officers said they detected the odor, said the sources, who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Drug-sniffing dogs were used to search the plane, according to one of the law enforcement sources. But no sign of drugs were detected and no illegal substances were found, the source said.

Bieber's interview was described by another law enforcement source as one that is carried out for anyone entering the United States, and that it can take 10 minutes or 10 hours. The interview is routinely conducted to ensure people entering the country are in compliance with U.S. law, the source said.

By Friday evening, Bieber still had not been cleared to enter the United States, the source said.

The plane that Bieber arrived in has been sitting on the airport tarmac for at least four hours, and CNN saw law enforcement officers getting off the plane.

News of the search comes just days after authorities released police documents that accused the 19-year-old singer of being under the influence of alcohol, pot and Xanax when police stopped him for allegedly street racing in Miami Beach last week.

The origin of the flight was not clear Friday night. This week, Bieber was booked on an assault charge in Canada, accused of hitting a limousine driver in Toronto a month ago.

Could Justin Bieber be deported?

If they have any kind of drug charge, he cannot come back to Canada without first serving any sentence out in the states. Even if the US deports him, Canada can contest it.

tumblr_n0a6qpse3a1rosm7so1_500.jpg

That photo and the text No returns on damaged merchandise was so funny :D

All of this stuff has done what I never thought would have been possible, and that is make me feel sorry for JB. I use to feel sorry for myself because I could not get away from him. He was every where. I mean EVERYWHERE…not just the usuals of television, magazines, and the net. I went to buy a simple birthday card and couldn’t get pass the whole section that was devoted to JB greeting cards, but first I had to walk pass the big poster of him in the front of store touting his pinky ring or whatever.

His team needed to pull back long ago on the overexposure. Michael use to disappear for a reason. He recognized the importance of keeping a low profile at times when you were extremely high profile. That’s why folks would go crazy over any little sighting of him.

So I think people began to hate on JB just because they were sick of seeing him and being told how great he was. He was talented, but was certainly never ever the second coming of MJ in the talent department. The only good thing about that comparison was that I finally learned to take that kind of nonsense in stride as I realized media platforms slapped the label on anyone who had some success to get attention and sell their own brand and/or to minimize my MJ. At least I can take it in stride to an extent because I resent like heck that JB comparison photo. Which JB himself put up!

While sending a caravan of cops to his house for the egging incident was ridiculous, etc., that photo was JB putting himself and his travails in a league with MJ, and again, no comparison. But all this stuff with deporting him and making him seem like the scum of the earth is overkill. I do hope it’s a wakeup call for him and his team that they need to get their greed in check, get his ego in check, and remember fans stop being fans when they feel you’re not also a fan of them. Which is something my man never forgot.

Bubs;3954961 said:
I've been wondering if this is JB's stunt for fame?
I remember in one of his interview, he said this:
In an interview with Maclean’s (quotes courtesy of Hollywood Reporter), the Biebs said, “I model my career on the decisions Michael made and how he kept his young fan base and kept his private life private. All those things add up to me. That made him super interesting.”

So far, he has his version of crotch grab, clove, sunglasses, monkey, mask, and now dancing on his car roof.
Also his spitting on people or throwing eggs on neighbours could be his version of MJ's throwing water balloons on people from hotel balcony.
Just how far Justin is trying to model his career like Michael's? Is this just a stunt to make him more interesting in the eyes of his fans and media?
Didn't Dileo plant some rumours of MJ to media at early of his career, so is JB trying to do the same? I have started to think that what he has done recently are just calculated career moves to make his more talked person in the media?

This interview kind of supports possibility if this latests is just his tactics:
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/ne...ming-His-Fans-Will-Always-Jump-To-His-Defence
Perhaps he should consider doing all this PR in a much less harmful way, either way I hope you're not trying to justify his actions. I don't think you are, but...

Perhaps he should consider doing all this PR in a much less harmful way, either way I hope you're not trying to justify his actions. I don't think you are, but...

What I was saying in my post that as Justin tries to follow MJ's career and tries to make himself like MJ. I thought that his latest might be publicity stunt for him to shake off "good boy" image (like Miley did, like MJ told Donny O) in order to have more grown up or rougher image.
As for asking me if I'm trying to justify his actions. I see that judge and jury has spoken and Justin has been put in his place:)
I'm not there yet, thats all.

Being MJ fan have taught me not to believe everything what reads on tabloids. If there is an untrue article of MJ, you bet you will see many MJ fans writing there comments to other commentators that they should educate themselves or do basic search to find out the truth. Shouldn't we ask that same from ourselves when there is a news about Justin or other public persona?

The media treats all the public and famous people the same way. There are some truths, but there are lots of untruths too.

Btw, I'm really not fan of his, but I think sometimes is wise not to trust everything I read, whether it is about Justin, Mj, or anyone else.

Last edited:
how about he was not under the influence and was not even racing ?

The rush to judgment is astonishing , especially in light of what happened to MJ.

My thoughts exactly. Whenever I hear anything sensational about one of today's young stars I wonder how much is true and how much is fabrication or just blown way out of proportion. How often do we need to be reminded that we can't believe what we read or see in the media - not just about Michael, but about anyone who generates sales?

What I was saying in my post that as Justin tries to follow MJ's career and tries to make himself like MJ. I thought that his latest might be publicity stunt for him to shake off "good boy" image (like Miley did, like MJ told Donny O) in order to have more grown up or rougher image.

Not sure if this is the way to go for him.

That advise by Michael to Donny Osmond was interesting because Michael himself did not have a "bad boy" image at the time. Actually he was considered wholesome and safe until about Bad. So if Justin wants to model his career after Michael - well, Michael wasn't like Justin at the age of 19. Just saw a photo on which Justin and a friend of his suck the nipples of a stripper in a bar. Can you imagine 19-year-old MJ doing that? Or MJ at any age for that matter. LOL.

I'm not sure if this is the way to go for Justin image wise. At this period of his career he should focus on his work and re-establish himself as a serious adult artist like MJ did with Destiny/Off The Wall/Triumph. Because his teen bopper years are soon running out, his teen fangirls grow up and will move on if he cannot give them something they can relate to even as adults. So it's exactly not the time for Justin to lose his mind, but to focus. And seriously who will find this "image" attractive? I'm guessing many of his old fans must be pretty shocked (while there are surely those who defend him). So he might lose fans with this but does this new image win him new ones? I don't think so.

But I don't think he's doing it for image. It's simply how he acts at this age. Child/teen stars often lose their ways growing up, unfortunately.

Last edited:
I will use this thread...

Elizabeth @StatenStories · 30. Sep.

WOW just wow "@KarinaHeartsMJ: Im late watching this..This is so DEEP omg" via @serenadingrhyme: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ONryEEoT63w …""

[video=youtube;ONryEEoT63w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONryEEoT63w[/video]

I like the message, but not the choice of words used to make the point. I guess some will like it though.

Woah, people here are so harsh. I'm no Bieber fan but the guy is a huge MJ fan, I don't think he thinks he's going through what Michael did. But I'm sure going through this bullshit fest (he wasn't even drunk) made him appreciate Michael's situation even more in a way he didn't before, hence why he did this.

Back