Lets Talk About .... Horror Films!

I love the part of Freddy I dunno which one: 1. Shes in the tub and his hand comes up in the middle ....:naughty:

and 2: when johnny depp dies. the blood everywhere.... omg I looovvee it. I love blood. lol. If I could make a horror picture it would be just blood everywhere & ppl dying lol

#2 is my favorite! the more gore the better

I grew up watching whatever I wanted basically I saw all the Poltergeist, Jaws and Freddie Kruegger movies when they came out.

Yupp, me, too!
But later on I noticed that it definitely was not good!... :D

The original "A Nightmare on Elm Street" coming to Blu-ray disc April 6.
anightmareonelmstreetblurayart.jpg

Definitely gonna get it!

I think I'm just gonna rent it on Netflix, I already own the series collection on dvd

Me, too but I'm gonna buy this one on blu ray, anyway!

I love the part of Freddy I dunno which one: 1. Shes in the tub and his hand comes up in the middle ....:naughty:

and 2: when johnny depp dies. the blood everywhere.... omg I looovvee it. I love blood. lol. If I could make a horror picture it would be just blood everywhere & ppl dying lol

Are you a freak or somethin'? :p

#2 is my favorite! the more gore the better

You, too? :D

thats whats up. I looovvvee blooood lol
& I wish I could take a bath and michal jackson's hand would come rising up in btween my legs lol

And just another freak over here! :lol:

ya i think back & think 'who the hell would allow their 4,5 (my age) year old kid to watch something like this?!' lol

That's true!
I had many sleepless nights back then and I was even too afraid of goin to the toilet alone! :lol:
My brother always had to come with me! :D

LMAO at the original jaws movies. Plastic shark! :lol:

I kind of like the way the Shark looked in Jaws. Yeah it was obviously fake but i liked it

If Jaws was made today it would have nothing but C.G.I and it would look like crap

I enjoyed it, and it scared me as a kid, but that was waaaayyyy too much blood! Imagine what the corpse looked like! lol The extended scene w/ him coming outta the bed was garbage. Glad they cut it out. Wouldn't have been as effective.

I kind of like the way the Shark looked in Jaws. Yeah it was obviously fake but i liked it

If Jaws was made today it would have nothing but C.G.I and it would look like crap

I did like Deep Blue Sea though

According to shocktillyoudrop.com start keeping a lookout for some tv spots for the remake to "A Nightmare on Elm Street" on tuesday during the winter olympics on NBC and also be ready cus a new trailer for the film is coming next week aswell and will be attached to the film "The Crazies" which opens next friday but as for a web debut it should be here before then.

Well obviously from my siggy you can see I love the SAW films and look forward to SAW VII 3D coming october 22 and the remake to 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' coming out at the end of april!

It's like you're in my head!!!:eek: I LOVE saw films and I can't wait to watch both saw vii and A Nightmare On Elm Street!!

I also look forward to Resident Evil: Afterlife which will be released in September....

I did like Deep Blue Sea though

I love "deep blue sea" ,but I don't think it's so..horror....
I also like The Grudge 1 & 2 , and Texas chainsaw massacre 1 & 2 , the last one scared me to death !!! Because of this movie now when I see somebody with a chainsaw I run immediately from there !!! :fear:

Some of my favorite horror movies:

The Omen
Carrie
Poltergeist
Halloween
Psycho
Rosemary's Baby
The Exorcist
Salem's Lot (book and TV mini-series)
The Birds
Misery (book better, meaning more graphic, than the film)
Friday The 13th
The Blob (loved it as a kid)

QUOTE]

It
The Langoliers
Storm Of The Century
The Tommyknockers
Christine
The Shining
Carrie
Pet Semetary
Firestarter
Misery
Children Of The Corn
and Rose Red

I grew up watching whatever I wanted basically I saw all the Poltergeist, Jaws and Freddie Kruegger movies when they came out.
LOL! you guys have the same taste as i do :cheeky: yeah i grew up watching any and every horror movie there was. well my dad always rented them :lol: and i always watched even though i knew i was going to be laying in the bed afraid to turn over or go to the restroom :mello:
Now i'm in the mood for a horror film!

Carrie
Firestarter
Fright Night
The Exorcist
From dusk til dawn
It
Halloween 1 &2 (Rob Zombie remakes)
Bordella of Blood

I often how they do/did that bathtub scene & the blood from the bed is my fave part of the original {I love gore / blood in movies}

Halloween III: Season Of The Witch is a pretty good movie. People love to bash it just because Michael Myers wasn't in it. The original plans for the Halloween movies was to have a different story and different cast in every movie, kinda like The Twilight Zone, where each episode of that was different from one another. Then Michael Myers became such an icon that they just had to use him in every movie.

So i think it's a shame that so many people put down Halloween III: Season Of The Witch because i really don't think it's that bad

I wish they would do a new Twilight Zone movie - that 80s one was okay... it was cheesey ; I think it would be more "scarier" now. ; the beginning was scary - that was dan akroyd right?

For me the best Twilight Zone is the original black and white series from the 50's/60's. That show is genius and was way ahead of it's time. If it was just made today i'd still be saying that it's ahead of it's time

In my opinion, The Exorcism of Emily Rose is the best horror flick since the Exorcist.

Lot of the other movies listed are not exactly horror, the are suspense & Thrillers..

N I also like: Exorcist- The Legion. (although the ending is stupid).

Halloween III: Season Of The Witch is a pretty good movie. People love to bash it just because Michael Myers wasn't in it. The original plans for the Halloween movies was to have a different story and different cast in every movie, kinda like The Twilight Zone, where each episode of that was different from one another. Then Michael Myers became such an icon that they just had to use him in every movie.

So i think it's a shame that so many people put down Halloween III: Season Of The Witch because i really don't think it's that bad

I agree. Part III was pretty good on its own, and it's definitely not the worst in the series. That honor goes to Rob Zombie's Halloween II, followed by Ressurection.

I love horror pictures but seems like they don't make them like they used to. Lets all discuss: First I love Alfred Hitchcock, Vincent Price, Stephen King is ok

some fave films are: IT, Poltergiest (although I hate clowns. I'm scared of clowns thanks to these 2 movies) Psycho the original, Halloween, Fri the 13th {theyre coming out with a brand new Freddy Krueger in March} Carrie again, the original, I love Twilight Zone (the show) & Alfred Hitchcock Presents - The Thing, Jason, Tales From the Crypt (show) The Shining.....:yes::D

I know theres alot more but can't think right now. In fact, I scare really easy so even talking about something scary like these will give me Night Terrors lol.:doh:

Anyway whats everyones fave horror film/s?

afew images:
2zjgzl4.jpg
vgrij5.jpg

Yeah!! But you can't discuss horror films without the ones from the 40's!! Like "The Mummy's Ghost"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24K6SeWdE3s

or House of Frankenstein!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=datrn16V5z0

And who can forget the Mummy's Tomb??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP4ASPSXCic

LOVED them old horror flicks...

I just watched The Fly today. That part where he's in the Spider's web screaming ''Help meeeeeeeee, help meeeeeee'' always creeps me out

Back