Lets Talk About .... Horror Films!

For those who remember Cary Elwes who played Dr. Lawrence Gordon in the first SAW movie the one who cut off his foot and escaped but his whereabouts had always remained unknown well that is going to change cus Lionsgate has confirmed that cary is reprising his role in this october's SAW VII 3D!!!!

For those who remember Cary Elwes who played Dr. Lawrence Gordon in the first SAW movie the one who cut off his foot and escaped but his whereabouts had always remained unknown well that is going to change cus Lionsgate has confirmed that cary is reprising his role in this october's SAW VII 3D!!!!

REALLY????!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Finally, we will find out what happened to dr. Gordon....... Thanks for the info!

REALLY????!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Finally, we will find out what happened to dr. Gordon....... Thanks for the info!

Great news! I still think the surgeon who put that key behind that guy's eye in Saw II was him because he needed extensive medical knowledge and surgical knowledge to perform such stuff.

:woohoo:

Great news! I still think the surgeon who put that key behind that guy's eye in Saw II was him because he needed extensive medical knowledge and surgical knowledge to perform such stuff.

:woohoo:
Yes, that is exactly what I've been thinking!!! And I know that actually a lot of fans of SAW believe this..... It would be awesome!!!!! :punk: Can't wait till October......

Yes, that is exactly what I've been thinking!!! And I know that actually a lot of fans of SAW believe this..... It would be awesome!!!!! :punk: Can't wait till October......

Plus he has a limp! But I've not watched it for a few weeks to remember which side he's limping on :-/

Plus he has a limp! But I've not watched it for a few weeks to remember which side he's limping on :-/
OMG!!!!! I can't believe you noticed this detail!!!!! I hadn't noticed.... I went on youtube to check it..... :doh:
It seems that it's the same side!! I am so excited about this movie!! :woohoo:

OMG!!!!! I can't believe you noticed this detail!!!!! I hadn't noticed.... I went on youtube to check it..... :doh:
It seems that it's the same side!! I am so excited about this movie!! :woohoo:

Hey I notice a lot of details ;) Its gonnabe excellent!!

I watched Jaws 2 last night and really enjoyed it. Jaws 2 is a good movie, not as good as the first movie but still a good movie. It just get's lumped unfairly with the awful Jaws 3 and Jaws 4

anyone see the new 'Nightmare' yet?? Is it stupid?? I don't think Robert Englund is in this one this time....which kind of defeats the purpose....

I watched Jaws 2 last night and really enjoyed it. Jaws 2 is a good movie, not as good as the first movie but still a good movie. It just get's lumped unfairly with the awful Jaws 3 and Jaws 4

I agree! I really enjoyed Jaws 2 as well, I didn't think it was bad at all. Jaws 3 and 4 were just bizarre, if I remember right wasn't the shark big enough by part 4 that a grown man could stand in its mouth? :D

I watched Final Destination 2 on DVD last night (again) which I think is quite a good horror sequel too... The story did get a bit old on Final Destination 3 though.

Jaws 4 is the movie were the shark actually and in Jaws 3 the shark growls like a tiger

Back