Loving You - Cards, Notes, Wishes, etc.

Re: 5 years without Michael - June 25th

5 years later I am still suffering from deep horrible depression over what had happen to him. And I am still in a constant state of mourning over what happen to him. It shows by my constant wearing of all black clothes. And it was all thanks to what a certain nameless evil monster did. Is why I am still a constant Eeyore with a black rain cloud over my head. Thanks to him he took away my most greatest joy I ever had in my life. And it is only going to be worst when it gets closer to that horrible June date. Which is consider the most worst day ever for me. Thankfully I have my video and computer games to help take most of my mind off of it. As well as my Bollywood revenge movies. It is still such a shame I can't get my revenge in real life.

^^ Rolling stones spends full year mocking Michael in every possible ways, then they come out with anniversary issue and finally put Michael on the cover, and the only reason they do so is because they think fans will buy it and keep them afloat. Rolling Stones can phuck off thats all I have to say to them, and People magazine is no better.

I know there are different journalists working on both of the magazines that are nasty piece of work what comes to Michael, and I shouldn't paint the whole magazine with wide brush, but I save my money to buy books and Michael's music, rather than giving any money either of mags.

I agree with you. I was one of the victims, who when he died, ran and bought up all those magazines from RS, People, Ebony, etc., I think with the exception of Ebony all of them started off with a nice story to reel the fan in and then in the middle they switched and added the usual dig. I was going to keep those magazines with the cover for years as a historical archive. I became disgusted and threw them all in the garbage, but pulled out the large photos first. Hey, I am not stupid. I rather take the money and buy flowers. At least he can see their beauty when his spirit visits.

^^ Rolling stones spends full year mocking Michael in every possible ways, then they come out with anniversary issue and finally put Michael on the cover, and the only reason they do so is because they think fans will buy it and keep them afloat. Rolling Stone can phuck off thats all I have to say to them, and People magazine is no better.

I know there are different journalists working on both of the magazines that are nasty piece of work what comes to Michael, and I shouldn't paint the whole magazine with wide brush, but I save my money to buy books and Michael's music, rather than giving any money either of mags.

REAL TALK! :clapping: :bow: :victory:

June 25th, Five Years by Nate Giorgio

BplM8hGCEAElcVF.jpg:large

Memorial Munich June 8th 2014
10313803_10152211795556309_6489640502120315812_n.jpg

10296757_10152211795846309_1344892801041486069_n.jpg

10351476_10152213596476309_5079502435380565450_n.jpg

i hate the everyday without you, michael~~

2014-06-07T175720Z_2054883777_GM1EA6805BD01_RTRMADP_3_BRAZIL-WORLDCUP.JPG

A dog sleeps next to the statue of the late pop star Michael Jackson at the Santa Marta slum in Rio de Janeiro June 7, 2014. The statue was placed at Santa Marta slum, where Jackson filmed part of the Brazilian version of the "They Don't Care About Us" music video in 1995. Rio de Janeiro is one of the host cities for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. REUTERS/Sergio Moraes

King Jordan will have a tribute to Michael on June 23. From his tweeter:

Coming up in 12 days it's the #MichaelJacksonTribute w/ Meserau, Bodyguard,Nurse,prerecorded with Chris Tucker,930est 630pst 130amUK June 23

I can't wait to hear Chris Tucker. You can tell he genuinely loves him and he always makes :lmao: I'm not sure about the nurse Chery-Lyn though.

Visited the childhood home of #MichaelJackson and #TheJacksonFamily in #GaryIndiana today.
MyImmortal329@myimmortal329 7 h. Someone left a sunflower. #MichaelJackson.
Bp4jYjyCcAAqnt2.jpg:large

And by the way:
http://voices.suntimes.com/arts-ente...oming-to-gary/

5th annual Michael Jackson tribute festival coming to Gary

In a year where Michael Jackson is still being celebrated on award shows and through new music releases, it’s no surprise that the Jackson family is continuing to support the Gary-based Michael Jackson “King of Pop” Tribute Festival of the Arts. Held over three days starting August 28, Jackson’s mother, Katherine, is presenting the affair, according to her handlers.

This year’s festival differs from previous fests in that there is a new focus on “showcasing undiscovered talent” as a way to celebrate the Jackson 5′s humble beginnings in this Indiana town. The free festival kicks off with a high school marching band and includes the traditional trappings of outdoor fun: a kids pavilion, food and drinks, vendors, antique cars and live performances. And of course there will be fireworks.

August 29 is Michael Jackson’s birthday, so that might be the best day to attend the festival. Here’s what the Sun-Times posted about last year’s festival.

Video: Michael, God only knows, what went wrong and why you’d leave the stage…in the middle of a song. #RIP http://tmblr.co/Zi8eiv1IeVrnQ

[video=youtube;zYbSie2WIjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYbSie2WIjA[/video]

10439424_741417719248426_6398802623308711240_n.jpg

311uk3qduwpql320j.jpg

...an angel walking the planet (Kenny Ortega)

5 years later I am still suffering from deep horrible depression over what had happen to him. And I am still in a constant state of mourning over what happen to him. It shows by my constant wearing of all black clothes. And it was all thanks to what a certain nameless evil monster did. Is why I am still a constant Eeyore with a black rain cloud over my head. Thanks to him he took away my most greatest joy I ever had in my life. And it is only going to be worst when it gets closer to that horrible June date. Which is consider the most worst day ever for me. Thankfully I have my video and computer games to help take most of my mind off of it. As well as my Bollywood revenge movies. It is still such a shame I can't get my revenge in real life.

Hello I am glad to see you still here I remember your posts after this horrible tragedy occurred. :hug: I have been the same since 2009. I watch Supernatural alot and play video games, work on art to take my mind off of it. I have been depressed really bad. Now we are only 10 days from the 5 year date and it does scare me. 5 years without Michael I still feel empty but very thankful that this community is still here. Michael is so magical and so divine. (I still cant use the word was) We miss him terribly and I can feel that he misses us too.

michael-jackson--sunflower-hitomi-osanai.jpg

I just wanted to add Michael's Father's Day photos here as a remembrance:

011_zpsba3f70e5.jpg

010_zpsc96cbae4.jpg

It's getting closer and closer to this sad day. michael joe jackson I miss you terribly sweet angel. you were an angel on earth and now you are an angel in heaven. may you rest in peace and may god bless your soul.

we all love and miss you michael. we will never forget you.

I just wanted to add Michael's Father's Day photos here as a remembrance:

Thank you PetraRose very beautiful for Michael. Brings tears to my eyes, We are so proud of him

Thanks for the post @PetraRose I can't believe it's been almost five years. It still feels surreal to me in some ways.

But it's good to see people celebrating his music again.

It went so fast those years!
One thing is that i always knew Michael and his music and loved him...but now 5 years later i know soo much more about this wonderful man, and i have even more love in my heart for him.. I have seen almost every picture of him and.. thinking what happened to Michael when he was alive?
Have been 5 years on sites with people with the same love in their heart, and that feels so good that there was so much support and that will never leave my heart!
Lately i have not much time anymore but i try to be here as much as i can!
Thanks to all of you that care so much and the ones that put all the information on here, and your friendship is great i could not have done it without you..
I miss this wonderful man Michael Jackson!
Michael made me a better person that is for sure :)

New Issue by Life Mag

REMEMBERING MICHAEL FIVE YEARS LATER
BqWP8z3CcAABehU.png

gif-26.gif

King Jordan Radio Michael Jackson Special Tribute Show To Air June 23, 2014 (Update)

“Michael Jackson’s former attorney, Tom Mesereau and former body guard, Kerry Anderson, nurse Cherilyn Lee and other MJ Friends will celebrate the life of Michael Jackson, five years after his death on June 23 starting at 9:30 pm eastern.
You will also hear prerecorded tributes by Zac Efron and Chris Tucker.
The show will also discuss the new Xscape album and the Billboard performance.
Plus news on Jimmy Safechuck and Wade Robson.
AdinaHoward, had some awesome words about MJ that we will put in The Tribute #MJTribute #KingJordanradio June23 9:30pmest
(Update: 6/17/14) “Redemption: The Truth Behind the Michael Jackson Child Molestation Allegations” author Geraldine Hughes had been added to the guest line up.

You don’t want to miss this show!

See the video for more guests:[video=youtube;eokylX3_T70]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eokylX3_T70[/video]

Michael Jackson cover of the italian Magazine "Vanity Fair". Michael Jackson: the lonely #King. pic.twitter.com/rrBA8g9axx

BqXlzvCCQAEb25H.jpg

5 years.. And it still feels like I'm in a dream :/ I wish he had never died

^^ Beautiful cover.

I imagine Michael as a free spirit now.. like an eagle high up in the sky..

The eagle
They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell
I love hearing the stories that they tell
They've seen places beyond my land and they've found new horizons
They speak strangely but I understand

And I dream I'm an eagle
And I dream I can spread my wings
Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze
High, high, what a feeling to fly
Over mountains and forests and seas
And to go anywhere that I please

As all good friends we talk all night, and we fly wing to wing
I have questions and they know everything
There's no limit to what I feel, we climb higher and higher
Am I dreaming or is it all real?

Is it true I'm an eagle?
Is it true I can spread my wings?
Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
(I'm an eagle)
I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze
High, high, what a feeling to fly
(What a feeling)
Over mountains and forests and seas
And to go anywhere that I please

I understand Michael was a person who wanted to know things, to learn and I think "they" can be other free spirits, persons like Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Mozart, people in history who can answer questions.

It can be questions such as archaeologists try to find answers to but some of these spirits where there and know what happened.

Jackson remains a provider 5 years after his death

By ANTHONY McCARTNEY
AP Entertainment Writer
June 20, 2014 9:39 AM

LOS ANGELES (AP) — It’s been five years since Michael Jackson died, yet his career is more alive than it has been in decades.

Just last month, the singer moonwalked across a Las Vegas stage in a nationally televised hologram performance. A new album recently debuted at No. 2 on music charts. And a traveling Cirque du Soleil show based on Jackson’s songs has logged nearly 500 performances worldwide.

The result has been an estate that has earned more than $600 million since the King of Pop’s untimely death at age 50.

Some of the earnings support Jackson’s three children and mother. Yet an analysis by The Associated Press shows much more has gone to erase the singer’s massive debts and to run the estate that powers his robust posthumous career.

As would be expected, the last five years have brought their share of change and adjustment for Jackson’s children, known to the world as Prince, 17; Paris, 16; and Blanket, 12. They were at their father’s rented mansion on June 25, 2009, when he was given an overdose of the anesthetic propofol in his upstairs bedroom. And they were at the hospital several hours later when he was pronounced dead. It would take more than two years before Jackson’s doctor was convicted of involuntary manslaughter.

A father who taught his children philanthropy, threw them lavish birthday parties and meticulously masked them from the paparazzi is gone. Michael Jackson, however, continues to provide.

Nearly $20 million had been spent to support Jackson’s children and his mother, Katherine, through 2012. Payments to the family have increased each year since June 2009, according to court records. Adulthood will bring a sizeable inheritance for each child.

In the meantime, lawyers have busily untangled Jackson’s finances, which itself has been expensive. Among the disbursements between mid-2009 and the end of 2012:

— More than $91 million on taxes and licenses, including $45 million paid to the federal government for taxes.

— More than $25 million in compensation for the estate’s executors, Jackson’s longtime attorney John Branca and family friend and music executive John McClain. The men receive a percentage of the estate’s earnings.

— More than $17 million to lawyers who represent the estate, Katherine and her grandchildren.

— Nearly $4 million to properly store and archive the trove of personal belongings and unreleased music that Jackson amassed during his lifetime.

‘‘This is a complex estate with unique issues,’’ said Katherine’s attorney, Perry Sanders Jr. ‘‘Under all the circumstances, Mrs. Jackson and the children are certainly being well cared for.’’

Sanders, who has conducted audits of the estate’s spending, said everything is in order and detailed financial records match precisely what has been presented in court.

‘‘It’s surprising how big the numbers are, but then when you realize what goes into it — and that a judge has approved those numbers — then it becomes not so shocking,’’ said Irwin Feinberg, an attorney who specializes in probate litigation.

While Jackson craved success, his priority in later years was his children. The trio is a large part of the singer’s legacy, and the music, dance moves and business pieces he left behind assure them a comfortable, if not care-free, lifestyle.

Jackson’s children live with their grandmother in a hilltop home in the celebrity enclave of Calabasas, home to the Kardashian family, Britney Spears and many others. The estate pays for private schools and tutors, a chef, private security and family vacations, giving the Jackson children the stability their father strived to provide.

‘‘Michael’s number one priority was his children, not wealth or fame,’’ said Tom Mesereau, the attorney who successfully defended Jackson against child molestation charges and stays in touch with his family.

‘‘He wanted them to get the best education possible,’’ Mesereau said. ‘‘He wanted them to be worldly.’’

Although the family’s privacy is carefully protected — neither Mesereau nor Sanders would discuss specifics — some domestic drama has become public in recent years.

In 2012, Katherine was absent for 10 days when some of her children took her to an Arizona spa, causing a family rift that resulted in TJ Jackson, an adult cousin of Michael Jackson’s children, being named their co-guardian.

Paris and Prince were deposed in Katherine’s lawsuit against the promoters of her son’s planned comeback concerts. Prince ably testified about his father’s impact on the children, but Paris was hospitalized during the trial after authorities responded to a 911 call that the teenager had cut herself with a knife and taken 20 Motrin pills.

Lawyers and family members, including TJ Jackson, have said she is fine, but offer no further details. Paris, according to relatives, took her father’s death the hardest.

Prince is still interested in pursuing a career in film production. As a child, he and his father would watch movies together, meticulously dissecting scenes. He recently attended a Hollywood premiere.

Blanket practices karate and is looking forward to a summer of swimming, his cousin TJ Jackson said.

Mesereau said the family seems to be doing reasonably well. Of their father, the attorney said, ‘‘He’s missed very much.’’

___

Associated Press Writer Hilary Fox in London contributed to this report. Anthony McCartney can be reached at http://twitter.com/mccartneyAP

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/michael-jacksons-neverland-remains-limbo

article-2663734-1EF75C8A00000578-785_964x636.jpg

Michael Jackson's Neverland remains in limbo
By DERRIK J. LANG
— Jun. 20, 2014 9:02 AM EDT

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. (AP) — From outside the gates of Neverland Ranch, it appears as if Michael Jackson's former home and fantasyland has been frozen in time.

The backyard circus is long gone, but heartfelt notes placed by saddened fans at the property's entrance remain intact five years after Jackson's death. And visitors are still making the pilgrimage.

"I figured it would just be a closed gate, but I still wanted to see it for myself," said James Chen of Seattle, a fan who stopped outside Neverland during a recent road trip with his father.

While many Jackson ventures are thriving after his death, including a new album and Cirque du Soleil shows, there's not been similar movement at Neverland, despite rumors the property could be transformed into a Graceland-like homage or sold to the highest bidder.

Caroline Luz, spokeswomen for Colony Capital LLC, the real estate firm that bailed Jackson out after he defaulted on the $24.5 million he owed on Neverland, said the Santa Ynez Valley property about 150 miles north of Los Angeles is being maintained, but she declined further comment.

The estate was built in 1981 by real estate developer William Bone, who called it Sycamore Valley Ranch. Jackson paid $19.5 million for the hilly, oak- and sycamore-studded property in 1988 and rechristened it Neverland after Peter Pan's island dwelling. He soon added such over-the-top amenities as a zoo and small amusement park.

For nearly 20 years, Neverland was both Jackson's home and a pop culture landmark.

It's where Elizabeth Taylor lavishly married Larry Fortensky in 1991; where Oprah Winfrey famously interviewed Jackson live in front of 90 million viewers in 1993; and where then-wife Lisa Marie Presley and Jackson welcomed children from around the globe ahead of the United Nations' 50th anniversary in 1995.

Jackson later turned his back on Neverland after his 2005 acquittal on charges he molested children at the ranch, opting to live elsewhere in the world until his death in 2009.

"I guess they ruined it for my dad," Jackson's eldest son, Prince, told a civil court jury last year.

With no crush of fans or media throngs in years, and the amusement park just a whirling memory, Neverland's future remains unclear.

During a recent stop outside the property, a landscaper could be seen zipping along the driveway in a red buggy as a guard manned the security shack at the front gate. The wireless router inside was named "SVR Security," a nod to the property's original name.

"It has been really quiet," said local real estate broker William Etling in his office a few miles away in the wine-tasting town of Los Olivos. "There hasn't been any noise about stuff happening out there. I'm surprised they haven't sold it to someone else already."

Etling, author of the Santa Ynez Valley tell-all "Sideways in Neverland," wondered who the buyer of the $35 million, 2,600-acre property might be when a nearby 3,250-acre ranch recently sold for $22 million.

His only guess: Someone who really likes the King of Pop.

___

Associated Press Entertainment Writer Anthony McCartney contributed to this report.

Back