Michael Jackson Auction in 2009 [Official auction trailer on Post #160]

Can someone tell me where in Ireland it is I need to know the full address Pllllleeeeaaassse

WOW MJ is selling alot of his stuff :yes: :D

is MJ will be there at the Auction? juat asking :D

i saw something on that website were the book of pictures they have i really what the Tinkerbell :yes:

its in the Newbridge Silverware Museum of Style Icons Visitor Center this is the url http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/?operation=section&sid=24

ONLY 30 MINUTES S/W OF DUBLIN
Take the M7 from Dublin (main road to Limerick, Killarney and Cork). Leave M7 at Junction 12 signed CURRAGH / NEWBRIDGE and follow the signs into town. Turn right at shopping center. NEWBRIDGE SILVERWARE is 600 metres on the right

Showroom opening hours
Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays: 11am – 6pm

the disney catlog is now up i just want the spider man statues but well ive been trying to get my comic shops one for years lol

A friend of mine saved the 3 catalogues that are already online, and made a rar file of the pictures :)

from here you can downloade them:

Session II Furniture and Decorative Arts
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A7ARD1PS

Session IV Antiques Paintings and Fine Decorative Art
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L581WSI0

Session IV Antiques Paintings and Fine Decorative Art
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E4DD2D0Vhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=L581WSI0

Thanks to Woodie from http://www.mjackson.fr (Julien's Auctions)
Thanks very much!!!:angel:

Would be great if you could share the other links with us too, when they are oline:cheeky::)

Here some pictures from the exhibit 'Michael Jackson: HIStyle' at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

WOW. The clothes are so awesome!!

The red jacket he wore at the Grammy's; Timeless!

Love, love, love LOVE his style.

Thanks Sihame.

OMG OMG I can't believe it, my hubby is truly wonderful, he has just bought me the $500 signed by Michael catalog.

going to be bidding on a few select items in the auction,missed out on the original jacksons auction by circumstances,some of the stuff in that auction went for next to nothing,mikes microphone,handwritten notes,pictures,the whole jackson record collection lps,if michael wanted any of his stuff back im sure a lot of fans who bid on the items wouldnt think twice,does anyone remember what his moonwalker hat went for last auction?

It's hard to not get emotional seeing this. I never believed I would see the day Mike would put his entire life up for sale.

This is the man's legacy. I can't believe it's going to be auctioned off piecemeal.

I hope & pray someone somewhere would step in and scoop this up and put it on display in an HONORABLE way in a museum dedicated to Michael.

...it's just not right. How on Earth did we allow this to happen????

Neverland--nevermore.

It's hard to not get emotional seeing this. I never believed I would see the day Mike would put his entire life up for sale.

This is the man's legacy. I can't believe it's going to be auctioned off piecemeal.

I hope & pray someone somewhere would step in and scoop this up and put it on display in an HONORABLE way in a museum dedicated to Michael.

Neverland--nevermore.

The costumes are just beautiful. But like you I feel emotional inside and sad. I know Michael has to move on in life, but this auction is like the end of an era as we knew it.

I too was like you, hoping that someone would take the priceless things of Michael and put them in a museum. Glad someone else feels as I do.

How did "we" allow it to happen. "WE" had no control over Michael and what Michael has been going through.
Neverland was once a beautiful place until it was tainted and spoiled and made to be thought of as dark and dank, instead of beautiful. He couldn't go back and re-live there again. Always looking over his shoulder if the same thing could happen again. You know what I mean? It's hard and I didn't want to see it happen either...but it's happening and I'm sadden by it all.:(

FANS BE AWARE

A TV station is begining to gather together information from the Auction and the owner to get fans to speak about this auction, whether they like it, what items are they going to bid on, what the feel about it.

How do I know, I was approached to do an interview via phone call this morning. Now whether or not I do it is another thing. I am not happy to see this auction or wish to comment on it for fear of negativity. One never knows about the media. So I am making you all aware.

:doh:

Ohh man I wish i can buy it plp on low budget here lol i wonder if the jackets got mj scent in it if so somneone is lucky :]

Neverland--nevermore.

Aww u are so right bout that
Seeing all this stuff that mj is selling, its just a shame :(
I too hope that the people who indeed but these clothes & memorbilla
Will treat them with respect.

Auctioneer: Michael Jackson wants to move on

http://www.china.org.cn/culture/2009-02/25/content_17330313.htm

By Keen Zhang
China.org.cn senior entertainment writer

"Michael Jackson is allowing us to conduct this auction because he wants to move on to the next chapter in his life," Darren Julien, the President of the Julien's Auctions told China.org.cn in an exclusive interview, in which he explained why the Gloved One is going ahead with a sell-off of about 2,000 personal items at Beverly Hills in April, despite the world's worst economic crisis.

An original painting on stretched canvas featuring popular culture and historic figures all wearing Jackson's icnoic sunglasses and glove. Estimate: $1,000 - $2,000 [China.org.cn/Julien's Auctions/Shaan Kokin]

The array of curiosities to go under the hammer include Jackson's iconic white-jeweled glove, a golf cart with Peter Pan-emblazoned cushions, the razor-hands Johnny Depp sported in the movie Edward Scissorhands, a basketball signed by Michael Jordan, MTV Award and Grammy nomination certificates, concert costumes, fabulous furniture, sculpture, fine art, and, not least, the grandiose entrance gates to his infamous Neverland Ranch.

China.org.cn has obtained some world exclusive photos never before seen from the auctioneer (Click here to view).

Julien's Auctions will host a 8-day exhibition at 9900 Wilshire, next to The Beverly Hilton, Los Angeles, from Tuesday April 14 through Monday April 21. The auction itself begins on April 22 and runs through Saturday April 25; it will be broadcast live on the Internet by Auction Network.

Before then, Darren Julien told China.org.cn, highlight items will be exhibited in Dublin from March 6 - 22, and New York from March 24 - 30, to give fans and the public a chance to peak inside the magical but odd world of Michael Jackson.

"We expect the auction to bring in US$1.5 - US$3 million," Julien said.

Part of the proceeds will benefit the MusiCares founded by the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences of the United States.

As the "Thriller" singer is said to be in debt to the tune of over US$300 million, there is speculation that the sell-off is part of a plan to pay back his creditors. But Darren Julien said that it was not a forced sale, and the reclusive megastar just wanted to move on.

"When he closed down Neverland, he did not want to put everything in storage," Julien said, "It took him more than 30 years to collect all these items." he added.

After his acquittal of child molestation charges in June 2005, Michael Jackson never returned to his Neverland Ranch; in a Fox News interview the star said he no longer saw the place as "home." The 2800-acre California ranch, including a theme park and a zoo, was once used to give special treats to young children, the ill and the disabled. But prosecutors accused Jackson of carrying out child molestations there, and meticulous police searches of the ranch included cutting the mattress on Jackson's bed into pieces.

"He hasn't been there since the trial," Jackson's elder sister La Toya, 52, told The Sun in January, "He says he never wants to see it again. He doesn't want to be there. The memories are so awful."

On November 11, 2008 Jackson transferred the Neverland title deeds to Sycamore Valley Ranch Company LLC, a joint venture between Jackson, and an affiliate of Colony Capital LLC run by billionaire Thomas Barrack Junior. According to a story in the Wall Street Journal last June, Colony executives "consider the residence completely toxic to Jackson's image, and are urging him to restore the property's original name, Sycamore Canyon Ranch, and to sell it as quickly as possible". This stark assessment may have prompted Jackson to green light the auction.

"I don't think that he will be giving us any other items after this auction," Julien said, but the veteran auctioneer is confident that Jackson "will come to view the exhibition."

"But it is not likely that he will come to the auction," he added, "However, with Michael Jackson, you never know."

Michael Jackson is living in a lavish mansion in the swanky Bel Air district of Los Angeles, his spokesman said. Even though there is no sign of new album from the "King of Pop", rumors have appeared in the British press that the singer is in final talks on a £150 million deal to stage 30 concerts at the vast O2 arena in London from July.

(China.org.cn February 24, 2009)

going to be bidding on a few select items in the auction,missed out on the original jacksons auction by circumstances,some of the stuff in that auction went for next to nothing,mikes microphone,handwritten notes,pictures,the whole jackson record collection lps,if michael wanted any of his stuff back im sure a lot of fans who bid on the items wouldnt think twice,does anyone remember what his moonwalker hat went for last auction?

At the Universal Express auction, three different fedoras were sold. One white one for $4,750.00, another white one for $4,500.00, and a black one for $4,250.00. Of course, that auction was opposed by the entire Jackson family and orchestrated by a criminal, with few in attendance and little publicity.

The costumes are just beautiful. But like you I feel emotional inside and sad. I know Michael has to move on in life, but this auction is like the end of an era as we knew it.

I too was like you, hoping that someone would take the priceless things of Michael and put them in a museum. Glad someone else feels as I do.

How did "we" allow it to happen. "WE" had no control over Michael and what Michael has been going through.
Neverland was once a beautiful place until it was tainted and spoiled and made to be thought of as dark and dank, instead of beautiful. He couldn't go back and re-live there again. Always looking over his shoulder if the same thing could happen again. You know what I mean? It's hard and I didn't want to see it happen either...but it's happening and I'm sadden by it all.:(

it is sad to see it go but then again its something Michael wants to to. Maybe these things dont mean much to him now.

your right we didnt allow it to happen. Its the Santa Barbara Police Department that ruined all Michael had. I hope they are happy now that he is gone from there. :(

But as lons as Michael is happy doign this that is the main thing.

Last edited:
a big thank u to the grifters for causing all of this and let's all hope that dr. tohme was right....the second part of his career will outshine the first part and he can build a legacy he wants to be remembered for

it is sad to see it go but then again its something Michael wants to to. Maybe these things dont mean much to him now.

your right we didnt allow it to happen. Its the Santa Barbara Police Department that ruined all Michael had. I hope they are happy now that he is gone from there. :sad: But as lons as Michael is happy doign this that is the main thing.

It was more Sneddon who allowed the demise of Jackson and his home and that has gone after the trial was over. ( I'm sorry to bring up that ugly man's name) But it's true. We believed in Michael's innocense and he was freed. Yet was he really? The memories haunted him and tainted the a home Jackson took years to build and 30 years to collect things.

Yes it's Michael's will to do this with this auction. I can understand how he feels about it, in some ways. I felt he was forced to let go of his home, his theme of being Peter Pan and forced to get a reality check and grow up. But I see that he "Had" to relinquish all that or face more scrunity in the long run.

But to see someone say, maybe his new career in the future will surpass his previous one. Oh God that hurts like heck, especially to those of us who grew up with the little boy and then became the legend he is today. No I cannot believe what he will do in future will ever, ever surpass the wonderful memories Michael Jackson has given us fans all through the years. Never will I believe that. We fans made him ...

Ok...I won't say no more. It's hurts a lot. But like all hurts...I shall move on and like you say, and I believe this too, that Michael has to be happy. That's more important than a career or an auction really.

The girl who got the $500 MJ signed catalogue. Dang your one lucky chick and your husband is one angel....does he have any brothers. :D

I'm going to bid too. I see you guys are bidding...my favorite would be something like his costume or a glove or even the peter pan things. Anything that he has touched...oh to savor it...:wub:

Last edited:
At the Universal Express auction, three different fedoras were sold. One white one for $4,750.00, another white one for $4,500.00, and a black one for $4,250.00. Of course, that auction was opposed by the entire Jackson family and orchestrated by a criminal, with few in attendance and little publicity.

thanks for letting me know,i remember my brother telling me they were selling Mikes moonwalker hat,i couldnt believe it!that entire suit should be in a museum(indiana jones), do prices generally stick to the value estimates or go higher at auction time,regardless of what i bid on iwill be buying a display case etc if i win the auction,did anyone on here win anything in the last auction?

It was more Sneddon who allowed the demise of Jackson and his home and that has gone after the trial was over. ( I'm sorry to bring up that ugly man's name) But it's true. We believed in Michael's innocense and he was freed. Yet was he really? The memories haunted him and tainted the a home Jackson took years to build and 30 years to collect things.

Yes it's Michael's will to do this with this auction. I can understand how he feels about it, in some ways. I felt he was forced to let go of his home, his theme of being Peter Pan and forced to get a reality check and grow up. But I see that he "Had" to relinquish all that or face more scrunity in the long run.

But to see someone say, maybe his new career in the future will surpass his previous one. Oh God that hurts like heck, especially to those of us who grew up with the little boy and then became the legend he is today. No I cannot believe what he will do in future will ever, ever surpass the wonderful memories Michael Jackson has given us fans all through the years. Never will I believe that. We fans made him ...

Ok...I won't say no more. It's hurts a lot. But like all hurts...I shall move on and like you say, and I believe this too, that Michael has to be happy. That's more important than a career or an auction really.

The girl who got the $500 MJ signed catalogue. Dang your one lucky chick and your husband is one angel....does he have any brothers. :D

I'm going to bid too. I see you guys are bidding...my favorite would be something like his costume or a glove or even the peter pan things. Anything that he has touched...oh to savor it...:wub:

mike's spokesperson said that....so hmmmmmmmmm

and he doesn't want this anymore. it was tainted, it's not enjoyable anymore. we should respect his decision to want to move on and do the same. im just irked stuff related to his kid is included in it...just ugh

but other than that, this is his choice. costing money being stored in a facility or or or sell it and be done w/it.
this is the dude who kept his awards in the box, he didn't treasure that and the stuff he did treasure no longer holds meaning.

hemoved a lot of stuff to the vegas house, before the location got leaked, so he took what he wanted. the rest is meaningless to him.

the rest is meaningless to him.

You don't know that. Unless Michael personally says that to you, you don't know that. And it's irritating when people act like they KNOW how he feels/thinks. You can believe it is meaningless to him, but you don't know that. And I would venture you are wrong that it is meaningless to him anyhow.

I understand why he doesn't want to live at Neverland anymore but I believe it was heartbreaking for him and although he is moving on it doesn't mean it was (or even still is) easy for him to be selling his things...I don't think any of them are meaningless to him, it's just a process of elimination/the lesser of two evils. Doesn't mean he doesn't care or any of it is meaningless.

I've seen how he treasures things and how they touch his heart and I don't believe things have lost meaning to him or "the stuff he did treasure no longer holds meaning"...it still has meaning, it just unfortunately also has bad memories attached to it, and because everything does mean so much to him the hurt at it having been ruined and letting it go must be as strong as what it has always meant to him to begin with. I believe this saddens him in some way (maybe not completely, there is also probably a sense of relief and moving forward) but there is no way the destruction of such a beautiful place that was an outward reflection of his inner self could not engender a sense of loss and sadness.

Neverland was far from meaningless to him...it will always be special to him I am sure, it's impossible that it wouldn't be. Even though its been ruined its original meaning will always be in his heart. It was so much a part of who he was and to think that he can just sell everything and move is silly. You don't move on from who you are in your heart, from your fundamental beliefs and personality. Neverland was the physical manifestation of that for Michael. Saying it's meaningless is saying what is in Michael's heart is meaningless.

Last edited:
Looking at all the stuff in this auction blows me away. Those Edward Scissorhands are incredible I would love to have those! Amazing things here thats for sure. I love looking at the online catalogue on Julien's website. I wish i could go to the auction!

Based on some of the comments in this thread, some of the fans have no idea what they are talking about. NEVERLAND IS MICHAEL JACKSON and this auction contains far more than just trinkets from Neverland. This is Michael's LEGACY up for auction.

This is on par with Walt Disney dismantling the Magic Kingdom and scattering it to the wind.

This is on par with the lost city of Atlantis.

This is the CREMATION of the Treasure that WAS Neverland. IT IS LOST FOREVER. Neverland took a lifetime to build (heck, the entire LEGACY took 50 years to build).....in a matter of a few days at auction, it is going to be scattered to the wind. It will be talked about (by those that were fortunate to visit), but never experienced. It is HISTORY.

This is not "moving on" this is a F***ing Tragedy!!! It is cataclysmic in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
He will still be the same kind of Michael I hope. And besides he has been going through some things we might not know about. WE will always remeber the glitter glove and etc he old enough now new style to him :]

This is Michael's LEGACY up for auction.

I may be wrong, I often am, but I really don't think that the 2,000 items up for auction, constitute Michael's entire legacy.

It's a comment that Julien has repeated many times that I often reflect upon, that being, as per Julien: "Michael just has too much stuff to keep up with."

You're right. Hey, at least we got that D*** facebook & myspace page! Woohooo for us. We can always look back at Neverland that was on the internet.

Can't wait for the next PHony Box Set rerelease of the rereleases. :tease:

You're right. Hey, at least we got that D*** facebook & myspace page! Woohooo for us. We can always look back at Neverland that was on the internet.

Can't wait for the next PHony Box Set rerelease of the rereleases. :tease:

Please. You are getting yourself carried away here. I don't think Michael Jackson would start an auction of his personal items just for the hell of it. And he's not selling everything! And you gotta look at the big picture here. These things are just earthly possessions.

I believe that Michael knows how he wants to be remembered. And I don't think that means by being remembered through a piece of property. I don't think he want's to end up like a whole "Elvis is to Graceland as Michael Jackson is to Neverland" thing. He knows what he's doing, now let him do his thing and try and support his decision.

It's his decision and we have to respect it. There is no Neverland anymore but there is a new strong decisive and happy Michael. That's all that matters!

Back