Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm could this lead us to the conclusions thats says the HIV\Aids was created by them ?!

HIV is a virus that causes AIDS and is just one of the virus out of many deadly virus such as HIN1, West nile, Antrax and so on. HIV is just more popular because it transmit easily and more people get it every year.

I saw the Illuminati video on Michael Jackson in youtube too. It's really ridiculous. I don't believe in those kinds of things.
Michael Jackson is an artistic person and his artwork normally represent something. Just because Dangerous album have some symbols that showed about the darker side of the world we don't know, it doesn't mean Illuminati people (if the exist) have those kind of power.

You dont have to believe everything , but do some more researches;
MJ JFK MLK killed by Illuminati

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqDA1ZihFQ8

And when you got time .. watch this

The Illuminati Conspiracy !!! NEW !!!! MUST SEEE 1/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5C9nx3i3nU

It would be a shame if someone would try to stop such a discussion. These are facts and such views should be explained and studied. I know someone who spent a large period of his life dedicating himself to such studies, he made over 50 DVDs compromising of 483 episodes with detailed explanation about this mystery. He is an American film producer and he traveled the glob searching for the truth. His discoveries made a lot of headlines. Search for Hashemsfilms - Antichrist Dajjal DVD documentary series. I think his website was taken down http://hashemsfilms.com but you can search for it:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=121900705615

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKIQseWt7AQ

I think this is a must see for everyone and anyone.

This research is very comprehensive. It is a very detailed study.

People should not think that the purpose of those videos to convert someone or preach a certain religion, it highlights the facts that there is no such thing as religious conflicts between different religions or within the same religion, this is all a setup and a deception in order for us to kill each other We share lots of similarities and we have a common ground and we have a common enemy which is the “devil”. The illuminate worships the devil and created the NWO. Lots of people took so much trouble to spread the truth for a good reason, free your mind.

To understand how they hypnotize us and use mind control from the media (TV/movies/music/press/etc…) we have to look at it from a scientific point of view, we should understand how the brain works. Because even if these mind control elements used in the media might not be visible and as a result it is thought-of as ineffective then the their goal was reached. This is purely scientific, just like airplanes can fly, automotives, energy, genetics, etc… If we look at it from a scientific point of view then we will be more open-minded to study this revelation. Which brain cells gets activated and how and why?

The following videos are NOT suitable for children please watch it if you are 18+ to see what is hidden from your eyes and exposed to your brains, I am not responsible for those videos if you feel I should remove them then defiantly I will but please look at it from a scientific point of view:

This video of Hashemsfilms highlights it especially at 6:45 (note that this episode without the original audio to avoid removing it from youtube):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTFM2oRRCw0
Update: Found it with audio here:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2400629/the_antichrist_dajjal_will_be_a_reptilian_shapeshifter_pt_4/

This is how the Natzi used to do for mind control, cartoon originated from sexual drawings, find out why on your own:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXxsPiVceXk

Operation Mind Control:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5TnT6edD0c

Many examples of the following video exist on the net which provoke investigation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ2If5hgZjs

Remember… Leave it or take, just make sure you consider the possibilities. We’re lucky to find this information presented on a silver platter which saves lots of efforts in research and all you have to do is confirm these theories and conspiracies, I highly recommend Hashemsfilms series and the Arrivals.

It is a great practice for someone who dismisses these ideas to present the proof that they are wrong without disrespect and without negative sarcasm, a fruitful debate is highly welcomed with L.O.V.E.

Last edited:
Bo G,

It is peaceful... there is no hate... All discussed in a respectful way. Perhaps you sensed hate towards the devil then this is true because everyone hates the devil.

According to you, I AM the devil. So yes, I sense hate toward me.

You say you're peacefully, respectfully, and lovingly calling me, my family and friends, especially those who are Jewish, devil-worshippers and part of a conspiracy to murder Michael and many others.

Your smooth words to me remind me of Obi-wan Kenobi in Star Wars, when he waves his hands to the guards saying "These are not the droids you want. Nothing to see here. Just go about your business as if you saw nothing..."

I'm sad most here are not doing objective research on these theories, which is not that hard to do. I do understand that most here are just not grasping the simple facts of what is being alleged here behind the vague, insinuating language, so can't be blamed.

According to you, I AM the devil. So yes, I sense hate toward me.

You say you're peacefully, respectfully, and lovingly calling me, my family and friends, especially those who are Jewish, devil-worshippers and part of a conspiracy to murder Michael and many others.

Your smooth words to me remind me of Obi-wan Kenobi in Star Wars, when he waves his hands to the guards saying "These are not the droids you want. Nothing to see here. Just go about your business as if you saw nothing..."

I'm sad most here are not doing objective research on these theories, which is not that hard to do. I do understand that most here are just not grasping the simple facts of what is being alleged here behind the vague, insinuating language, so can't be blamed.

You are wrong! Who said Jews are devil worshippers… I think you should read carefully our comments and find out for yourself because I am not going to go through all the messages I already posted earlier.

Clearly you are misunderstanding. Illuminati are not necessary all Jewish people, there are Muslim Illuminate as well. These are the secret societies and they have nothing to do with religion. I also said before I respect all religions and cultures. I am not sure why you jump into these conclusions, please go through the thread carefully and if you have any question don’t hesitate to ask.

Illuminati are not necessary all Jewish people, there are Muslim Illuminate as well. ...I am not sure why you jump into these conclusions, please go through the thread carefully...

I jumped to no conclusions. I only looked closely at the material and links in this thread; each statement in my synopsis was culled from these, and I've represented them fairly. All I did was pull these out into the glaring light, out from where they were buried in videos, lengthy essays, etc. They just look particularly harsh when they're all pulled together in one place this way without all the flowery language around them. Perhaps you haven't looked at these yourself as closely as you should? This material is saturated with anti-Semitism. Perhaps you didn't fully realize it.

Dear Bo G no one is talking about religion here and as Arabian Knight said we didn't offend the public or accuse them being satanic ! thats not the point you clearly misunderstood what we are talking about ^^

we're talking about Michael !

we all want to reach for the truth about Michael's Death .. it's our right to discuss such an important thing

we're not bringing any justice to michael by neglecting such an important FACTS which we can clearly sense it in michael's songs

just give me one objective explanation for michael's death and i promise i will shut up immediatly and i will stop searching ..

i won't believe the media on this ! through all his life they were spreading lies about him and now just like that you want us to believe what they say about his death ??! a drug addict is that what u want us to believe ??

we need to know the truth ! and knowing the truth means that we need to search for it because nobody will give us the truth on a golden plate

so please let us get through our discussion peacefully without any hate or misunderstanding ^^

at the end of the day we are all friends and we all here because we love Michael

I jumped to no conclusions. I only looked closely at the material and links in this thread; each statement in my synopsis was culled from these, and I've represented them fairly. All I did was pull these out into the glaring light, out from where they were buried in videos, lengthy essays, etc. They just look particularly harsh when they're all pulled together in one place this way without all the flowery language around them. Perhaps you haven't looked at these yourself as closely as you should? This material is saturated with anti-Semitism. Perhaps you didn't fully realize it.

I already stated that I am not responsible for those videos. My only focus is the media mind control and who owns them linked to illuminati. I apologize if I didn’t emphasis on this enough. I have Jewish friends from college and online and I have a lot of respect to them and I won’t dare to hurt them because I know them they worship God and they are against illuminati, freemasons and secret societies. Just like I said before that we have a common enemy. We share lots of similarities and we try to overcome our differences. There are lots of videos available online but they don’t handle in-depth the same way delivered by Hashemsfilms because as you progress in the series you’ll realize it is not against any religion it is only against Satan and his illuminati’s and they are the source of the trouble in the entire world. They have carried out a well devised sinister and satanic plan, to spread corruption among society. Because a corrupt society which becomes lost, is one which can be easily ruled. Because one who stands for nothing will fall for nothing. We can’t avoid the discussion to go religions because all religions have the same enemy which is the source of conflicts around the world, who controls religions controls the world. I am glad that lots of people are researching and trying their maximum to find the truth because there are people who lost their lives, 40 million from WWI, 70 million WWII, and more from the Middle East wars… Why they have to die and for what reason? People need to wakeup.

Could you tell me pls, did you find my post about Egyptian Civilization offensive and against one nation? Remember I was talking about French and British Monarchies there as well and their involvement with freemasons. Did you find it against one nation too? I think, before you blame ppl for no reason you have to improve your knowledge or just simply do not read this thread.

just give me one objective explanation for michael's death and i promise i will shut up immediatly and i will stop searching ..

I guess, his objective explanation will be that Murray made a mistake . Some ppl just do not undertand that there are some other ppl in this world who have a different opinion about MJ death.

Last edited:
Very interesting this discussion. The cover of the album "Dangerous" is very mysterious. I also always had doubts about the cover of the album "Blood on the dancefloor." Someone once told me that the cover has elements Masons: the floor. I do not know and do not understand anything about Freemasonry. But I believe that this cover has elements srem discovered. Does anyone have any opinion on that cover?

album-blood-on-the-dance-floor-history-in-the-mix.jpg

Very interesting this discussion. The cover of the album "Dangerous" is very mysterious. I also always had doubts about the cover of the album "Blood on the dancefloor." Someone once told me that the cover has elements Masons: the floor. I do not know and do not understand anything about Freemasonry. But I believe that this cover has elements srem discovered. Does anyone have any opinion on that cover?

I think, what you just said, Ash does make a perfect sense. imo. Michael used symbols and patterns in his album's design, in his short films and in his lyrics as well. Thank you for this msg. There is something more to think about.

I think, what you just said, Ash does make a perfect sense. imo. Michael used symbols and patterns in his album's design, in his short films and in his lyrics as well. Thank you for this msg. There is something more to think about.

Thanks friend! Michael has always liked to use symbols and through them to show us a message. I always felt very strange the cover of "Blood on the dancefloor" and never seen in any forum to discuss Michael someone about it. Number 7... Do this cover there is also the number 7? A friend told me that Michael himself is the number 7 because of the position of your body. Really? :scratch:

Thanks friend! Michael has always liked to use symbols and through them to show us a message. I always felt very strange the cover of "Blood on the dancefloor" and never seen in any forum to discuss Michael someone about it. Number 7... Do this cover there is also the number 7? A friend told me that Michael himself is the number 7 because of the position of your body. Really? :scratch:

As far as I know number 7 a spiritual number. "777" means “spiritual perfection” symbol., which Michael used a lot as a symbol if you look at his HIStyory video etc.He was wearing jackets with 777 on them.

Yeah it reminds me of David Lynch.

Guys please do some history reading on Freemasonry and the Illuminati. All the conspiracy theories involving those two groups in particular evolved from pure fiction!

Freemasonry groups nowadays are still people who meet to remain educated in this confusing world of mass media wars. Their mottoes are still freedom, equality and brotherliness. For the most part they are idealists... a group of people that seems to vanish more and more in modern society.
I don't really like their organisation structures, their middle-class elitism and their secrecy about their rituals, which unfortunately only helps to cultivate the conspiracy theories. It's mainly romance and mysticism...
What they do is charity work, readings and speeches on freedom.

The Illuminati then were founded in the 18th century. They borrowed the Organisation structure and the mysticism of symbols and secrecy from Freemasons. And even though their aims of educating people was similar, they were a lot more politically oriented. Their aims then were to end despotism and abolutism. They did not worship the devil. Freemasons wanted nothing to do with politics.
The Illuminati are supposed to have been extinct for ages. There is no real proof that the order still exists and I don't find these websites that say so very persuading.
I'm sure there are people who fit the scheme, but if they do use that name and the symbols it sounds pretty sensational to me... And I'm sure that many people e.g. artists and writers mainly play with those symbols, because it looks cool.

Several members of both groups played important roles in European history and their was nothing evil about them. Don't let yourself be blinded by the mysticism and sensationalism. It's really hard to pick the truth from these conspiracy theories, all of which are presented way to one-sided and fanatical for my taste.... Don't forget the many greys between black and white.

As far as I know number 7 a spiritual number. "777" means “spiritual perfection” symbol., which Michael used a lot as a symbol if you look at his HIStyory video etc.He was wearing jackets with 777 on them.

Yes! In "Scream" is also the number 7 stamped on their clothes. The 7 is present in many moments of Michael. But we can not forget the number 9 is also a very important and positive and that also appears on the cover of "Dangerous." I think the cover of "Invicinble" also has the number 7...

I wanted to know why Michael chose the 7 and 9. lol!

Just one example on the usage of symbols... About ten years ago I designed my first private website. I called it 'Secret Garden' after my favourite book/movie. The site doesn't exist anymore, but you can still find the start page online: http://mitglied.lycos.de/secret_garden/

See what I used as a welcome picture? I used it, because one of my facourite bands used that symbol in some album cover booklet and they used it, because the singer is a science fiction fan and just loves the Illuminatus trilogy. That doesn't make me or the band Illuminati members or devil worshippers.

Many idealistic artists played in their works with symbols and meanings promoted by Freemasons, Illuminati or even Aleister Crowley simply because those were fascinating and inspiring topics...

I do believe the whole thing might have been organised, but the whole conspiracy theory involving the NWO just sounds too science fiction to me.

If it was an organised crime I think the actors where simply all members of the order which prays to the 'god' called Money.
Managers, organisers and journalists belonging to that group have the same agenda and behave in similar ways. And it's certainly possible that a couple of those people have started scheming....

Several members of both groups played important roles in European history and their was nothing evil about them. Don't let yourself be blinded by the mysticism and sensationalism. It's really hard to pick the truth from these conspiracy theories, all of which are presented way to one-sided and fanatical for my taste.... Don't forget the many greys between black and white.

We are not blind here, you know. All members here are pretty educated. Freemasons started the bloodiest wars and revolutions in Europe in Russia. Freedom is a nice mask to cover up the truth. All of it was done for the reason to get controlled governments and power as a result.

Russian Revolution 1917 was done for freedom and human rights, but as a result a lot of priests were killed and millions of civilians. Russian Revolution was financially supported by German Freemasons (it is historical fact based on documents from archives), and Germany this time was under their control as well.
All European Christian Monarchies were falling down like apples from the apple tree, one by one . All revolutions in Europe were done against Christian values. It was the whole point.And Monarchies were weak at some point as well.
The war in Middle East now is for freedom too? They say yes, but I do not believe it.

Last edited:
...Freemasons started the bloodiest wars and revolutions in Europe in Russia. ...
All European Monarchies were falling down one by one because those revolutions were done against Christian values.

No, no, this thread isn't about religion at all...

We are not blind here, you know. All members here are pretty educated. Freemasons started the bloodiest wars and revolutions in Europe in Russia. Freedom is a nice mask to cover up the truth. All of it was done for the reason to get controlled governments and power as a result.

Russian Revolution 1917 was done for freedom and human rights, but as a result a lot of priests were killed and millions of civilians. Russian Revolution was financially supported by German Freemasons (it is historical fact based on documents from archives), and Germany this time was under their control as well.
All European Monarchies were falling down like apples from the apple tree, one by one . All revolutions in Europe were done against Christian values. It was the whole point.
The war in Middle East now is for freedom too? They say yes, but I do not believe it.

I wasn't trying to say that anyone is blind. I don't know everything about these topics and I'm always happy to read other point of views.

I don't believe that any war is done for freedom, but I do think that some bad circumstances were overcome due to them or as a side-result. It's just sad that mankind doesn't seem to know any other ways to evolve.

I know that members of the Freemasons supported the Russian Revolution, but I think that's because they did not take the original point of the order to heart. As you say, freedom is a great mask... For many the Freemasons were a nice romantic hobby to stroke their supposedly idealistic egos.

I know that members of the Freemasons supported the Russian Revolution, but I think that's because they did not take the original point of the order to heart. As you say, freedom is a great mask... For many the Freemasons were a nice romantic hobby to stroke their supposedly idealistic egos.

I am happy that you know this part of the history. Some ppl have to clue about it. Yes, for stupid freemasons it was romantic hobby but for ppl who started it and were on top of it, it was a matter of power and control. You have to go deep to the history to understand this.

Adolf Hitler started his campaign in Europe and for some reason decided to use Slavic Swastika, which is an Indian symbol as well, as a symbol of Nazi. So, now Slavic ppl cannot use it anymore. The original meaning of swastika for Slavic ppl was "The Sun" or "Turning Sun". Do you think Hitler chose swastika for no reason by mistake? I do not think so.... .

I think ppl have to be stop to be blind and I believe that education is a key for real freedom and real human rights.

Last edited:
I do believe the whole thing might have been organised, but the whole conspiracy theory involving the NWO just sounds too science fiction to me.

They admit it, it isn't a secret.

A quote from David Rockerfeller autobiography Memoirs

In David Rockefeller's book "Memoirs" he admits that he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.

Here is the direct quote from his book pg. 405

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. -David Rockefeller

http://saynototyranny.blogspot.com/2007/10/david-rockefellers-book-memoirs-treason.html

Yes! In "Scream" is also the number 7 stamped on their clothes. The 7 is present in many moments of Michael. But we can not forget the number 9 is also a very important and positive and that also appears on the cover of "Dangerous." I think the cover of "Invicinble" also has the number 7...

I wanted to know why Michael chose the 7 and 9. lol!

The little man, I think is Tom Thumb standing on top of PT Barnum the circus guy ( some say Alistair Crowley)head has a hat with a number 7 on too,on the dangerous album cover.

The little man, I think is Tom Thumb standing on top of PT Barnum the circus guy ( some say Alistair Crowley)head has a hat with a number 7 on too,on the dangerous album cover.

Yes, that's right! Well, I was looking at the cover of the album "Invincible" and I think there also has the number 7.

invincible.jpg

The cover is only the face of Michael and so I concluded that the 7 appears that:

In Breslov tradition, the seven orifices of the face (2 eyes, 2 nostrils, 2 ears, and the mouth >>> 7) are called "The Seven Candles."

I know that Michael always read about all things (a very intelligent man), so I had this thought that this could be because Michael always liked a lot of hidden messages.

Well, I might be seeing too much or going crazy! lol!

interesting ^ can anyone break down the symbols/messages in the "blood on the dance floor" cover? his short film for "ghost" has that checker board floor too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back