Michael Jackson & The Illuminati (NWO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the credibility of these theories depends on our believing that the tricks of entertainer magicians derive from supernatural powers, then I'm afraid that credibility has just evaporated.

Geller, Blaine and Angel are entertainers. Everything they've ever done can be duplicated by a skilled stage magician. Here's the famous magician the Amazing Randi explaining the spoonbending trick. You can find on YouTube and elsewhere the methods behind most of these. Geller has been humiliated and exposed numerous times for claiming his tricks were actually something supernatural; he finally has quit claiming this.

Blaine and Angel are not like Geller, and don't lie and claim to be anything but simple entertainers.

Derren Brown is a magician and mentalist who is more amazing than anyone you mentioned... and makes it very clear it's entertainment only. He and the magicians Penn & Teller follow in the steps of the great Houdini -- all magicians who show how other magicians who claim divine powers are full of it. They despise seeing the public exploited, and hope to increase critical thinking in the public. Google Derren (especially his program 'Messiah' and Penn & Teller for some mindblowing videos on this topic.) Criss Angel is part of this movement as well.
I disagree with you. Blain and Criss both use levitation tricks which are based on black magic, I have watched David Blain movies and some of Criss shows and yes they are entertainers and in the same time use black magic like many other magicians do as part of their show, not all their tricks are with black magic but there are plenty of them. Perhaps Uri Geller cannot bend spoon but his drawing is more suggestive of who he really is.

There is an undeniable link between Michael Jackson and the New World Order (NWO made by The Illuminati) which explains why the media constantly attack Michael since he became the biggest star on earth, it might also explain why he died. The following is just my personal thoughts and opinions about this topic:

Michael reached a star power to a dangerous level where he can influence and control Mind, Body and Soul which made him one of the biggest threats to NWO. All the occult (Illuminati) need to do, is control the celebrities and the industries these celebs work for, and they got themselves a tool for mass control. Controlling fan’s mind, body and soul through idol adoration.

Movies and music have messages at two different levels:
1) For the general unaware audience, this message is the obvious one.
2) The deeper more hidden meaning behind the media productions owned or controlled by the occult.

Sometimes, and with certain artists, the message of the song is a purely satanic one directed straight to you. They are there and they are obvious. On the other hand, Michael’s songs carry a message of love, peace, humanity, innocence, purity, and all the good in life… If you were a successful artist that uses music as a tool to touch on important issues then you become marked. First they try to destroy your public image. Or they just take you out.

They don’t want that sort of uplifting music dominating the industry, and touching on what society needs. For someone who spreads these types of messages is the one who suffers the most, especially when there is an artist who has this much influence over billions of adoring fans, and if he or she doesn’t become one of the strongest tools by the NWO then this artist gets an organized war against him. It gets worst when the artist uses his star power against the media. Obviously Michael did retaliate many times in his life and at the end he lost his life for it. What the media is trying to make us believe is that it is an accidental death and Michael was a drug addict, etc… All of that to change public opinion or brain wash the fans. It is much bigger than that. I believe this is an organized crime and Michael was murdered.

I am sure there is a conspiracy bigger than what we all could imagine. I am against the NWO and this is purely my opinion and it is what I believe is the truth. I apologies if I broken forum rules but I need to get more people thinking about this and analyze this issue.

“Don’t Let Them Fool Ya” – Bob Marley

I agree with you....
I already analized this...
I know the power of these people..
They don´t like Michael Jackson...
and you can´t imagine that these people control Brazil in many areas of government brazilian.
I already post like yours before in brazilian foruns about Michael...

Re: Michael Jackson & The New World Order

I agree with you, the music industry and the media etc are controlled by complex powers, the same very elite families that fund and profit from illegal wars. I've done some research and there are certainly several red flags, it certainly should not be outruled. The thing is though these people are so powerful, they can orchestrate whatever they like,some of us though can see through the veil and the many flawed details

all the world is controlled by these people!

I disagree with you. Blain and Criss both use levitation tricks which are based on black magic, I have watched David Blain movies and some of Criss shows and yes they are entertainers and in the same time use black magic like many other magicians do as part of their show, not all their tricks are with black magic but there are plenty of them. Perhaps Uri Geller cannot bend spoon but his drawing is more suggestive of who he really is.

I am a little confused by your post. you are aware that these 'magicians' use slight of hand / optical illusions... not ACTUAL magic, right?

I agree with you....
I already analized this...
I know the power of these people..
They don´t like Michael Jackson...
and you can´t imagine that these people control Brazil in many areas of government brazilian.
I already post like yours before in brazilian foruns about Michael...

I agree and thanks for spreading the truth. Check out this video from a Brazilian lecturer exactly from 00:52, I think this was in a Brazilian Church, he exposed Disney’s sickening acts. It is in Portuguese with English subs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5G2iwSspM

[youtube]2H5G2iwSspM[/youtube]

which explains why the media constantly attack Michael since he became the biggest star on earth,
mj was an easy target who bar rare occasions never fought back thats why he was attacked so much

I am a little confused by your post. you are aware that these 'magicians' use slight of hand / optical illusions... not ACTUAL magic, right?
They are magicians, they have to be entertainers, and in the same time all tricks that can sizzle the show will be used and I know that magicians are extremely competitive and secretive, they will do anything for anyone for whatever it takes to reach supremacy in their industry. I am sure they use black magic besides whatever tricks they have. I have seen a local show (Nashwa) explaining the process, there is a guy who can hold his spine from his stomach, turn water into juice, see with eyes closed, can tell all about your history once he knows your mother’s name, he is a skinny man who can lift over 100 times his weight, etc… It was proven scientifically, logically and spiritually that this was a work of a devil in disguise.

They are magicians, they have to be entertainers, and in the same time all tricks that can sizzle the show will be used and I know that magicians are extremely competitive and secretive, they will do anything for anyone for whatever it takes to reach supremacy in their industry. I am sure they use black magic besides whatever tricks they have. I have seen a local show (Nashwa) explaining the process, there is a guy who can hold his spine from his stomach, turn water into juice, see with eyes closed, can tell all about your history once he knows your mother’s name, he is a skinny man who can lift over 100 times his weight, etc… It was proven scientifically, logically and spiritually that this was a work of a devil in disguise.

I can apreciate where you are coming from, you are obviously very knowledgeble and have educated yourself in this subject... I myself, have never taken much interest in magic and can only comment and have an opinion on what i have seen, which is a fair bit just not thoroughly researched, and at this current time I believe to be slight of hand and illusions.

Part of me wonders if you are reading too much into a conspiracy theory... however, as i said I am in no way knowledgeble on the subject, but you have given me food for thought and i will look into it more in order to give myself a more balanced view... so although my opinion is different to yours at the moment, thankyou for sparking an interest inside me.

from reading your posts is it safe to assume that you are religious,and some of your opnions and feelings on this matter are spurred by your religious background? I myself am not religious, but again, am open to opinions on the matter.

^^ Thanks danniilee. It is great that we have respect to our right to share and seek knowledge together. I am very much religious but not an extremist, I mean I am moderate, and I believe in one God (the creator), in his angels and devils.

God bless those who can live a moral life in this system and move through life always assuming the best of people.

I agree and thanks for spreading the truth. Check out this video from a Brazilian lecturer exactly from 00:52, I think this was in a Brazilian Church, he exposed Disney’s sickening acts. It is in Portuguese with English subs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5G2iwSspM

[youtube]2H5G2iwSspM[/youtube]

Is this a bit far fetched...?

I don't understand that last part of the video with Criss Brown (?) is it? and Michael? What's that about can someone explain..

and uhhh the people who made this video are certainly afraid of gay people

Theres no need to thank me... I think its refreshing that someone is putting across their opinion and views in a knowledgeble fashion, rather than 'Im right, youre wrong'... you are backing up your facts with references and examples. Its good to see thankyou. You could have shot me down after my first post by saying I was wrong, but instead you told me WHY you THOUGHT i was wrong, with examples... thus sparking an interest for myself in the matter. in all honesty, Im a little ashamed of my first post and they way I spoke to you, it was never my intention to come across as telling you that you were wrong, but reading back I can see it may have come across that way, I do apologise.

anyway, back to the subject at hand., I dont know anything about the illuminati or the New world order... Ive heard of it, but have never taken an interest in what it stands for... however I will be educating myself, and hopefully contributing to this conversation with a more balanced view.

I don't understand that last part of the video with Criss Brown (?) is it? and Michael? What's that about can someone explain..
I posted this video to highlight how they use mind control confirming to reggty reply. The last part of the video, the bit about Michael is not entirely correct but I have seen later in the series they don’t have anything negative against him. Regarding Chris Brown, they didn’t make a good analysis, they were talking about possession linked to Brown’s imitation of Michael, which is wrong, they even said no one can dance link Michael, not sure what they were hinting, but this is a very good series and recommended, you don’t have to take it as the absolute truth. You can always question everything you see and you can look for info on your own.

ArabianKnight I am in the process of writing an essay about Michael's power - which I agree frightened people - and how that power was a challenge to the capitalist consumer system under which we live.

I am not one for 'conspiracies' but I do believe that this issue goes deeper than the media picking on an easy target . Perhaps it falls in between the two.

I agree.

I searched in google for Michael Jackson and the Illuminati and came accoss forums talking about their link back in 2008 and they were talking about MJs thing with Tommy Mottola and certain symbols in MJs work.

I've done a little reading on it.. I don't know what I believe.

Edit: Also..look how MJ was portrayed as crazy/weird so nobody would take notice of his messages ?

I don't know if I believe in mediums either... but I thought it was interesting that Bonnie Vent gave a message from Michael saying

''I use symbols and patterns in my work to let the secrets out.. some people will know exactly what im refering to.. when your in a controlled environment you have to be very careful in what you say n how you say it' ' i use this in a good purpose to warn people'
-- Whether this came from Michael or Bonnie made it up thats a different matter...

but other mediums have said similar things.

I have noticed MJ hinting at something in interviews, songs etc.. but I don't know.

I just don't know.. but the JFK thing and Tupac records a song 'killuminati' and then he is shot.. I just don't know.

People dismiss this without researching it properly.. it is easy to call people crazy etc. for thinking it but you discover links and 'coincidences' that are scary.

I know I don't want to believe it.

Edit: also .. look how mj was portrayed as crazy/weird to the verge where people believe he was not right mentally..so that people don't pay attention to his messages?

He was powerful and has a huge following who listen to him, I know that.

I have to say about NWO.. i'm more unsure/skeptical about that part.

Last edited:
Theres no need to thank me... I think its refreshing that someone is putting across their opinion and views in a knowledgeble fashion, rather than 'Im right, youre wrong'... you are backing up your facts with references and examples. Its good to see thankyou. You could have shot me down after my first post by saying I was wrong, but instead you told me WHY you THOUGHT i was wrong, with examples... thus sparking an interest for myself in the matter. in all honesty, Im a little ashamed of my first post and they way I spoke to you, it was never my intention to come across as telling you that you were wrong, but reading back I can see it may have come across that way, I do apologise.

anyway, back to the subject at hand., I dont know anything about the illuminati or the New world order... Ive heard of it, but have never taken an interest in what it stands for... however I will be educating myself, and hopefully contributing to this conversation with a more balanced view.
I appreciate your response. Michael is a very influential role model and his message makes a big impact on his adoring fans. He is teaching us values. That’s why you see loving fans who understand diversity, love the planet, carry his legacy and message, respect opinions and culture, treat you like a brother or sister in humanity, etc… That’s why we need Michael’s uplifting songs which makes you want to love one another. :)

I appreciate your response. Michael is a very influential role model and his message makes a big impact on his adoring fans. He is teaching us values. That’s why you see loving fans who understand diversity, love the planet, carry his legacy and message, respect opinions and culture, treat you like a brother or sister in humanity, etc… That’s why we need Michael’s uplifting songs which makes you want to love one another. :)

Very well said.

I have done a lot of research on this subject. Endless nights of research and I am certain that Michael was a threat to the Illuminati's plans for a NWO. This is a very interesting and beneficial thread. Unfortunately though, I have to warn you that like other Illuminati type threads it will more than likely be closed. Many people have not researched the subject PROPERLY - I say that because it is not an easy subject to research due to the amount of misleading information on the internet. However, if I had stopped researching after watching a couple of youtube videos I disagreed with I wouldn't know the things I do now and would not be the person I am now. The subject goes so deep into History/science/politics and it can actually change the way you view life and previous belief systems but it's not something to be afraid of. So... I kept going and discovered there is a lot of evidence to back things up - especially where the Rothchilds are concerned. It's a HUGE subject to deal with and I understand that people have questions but it's very difficult to explain things to people who have no knowledge about the subject whatsoever because it's way too big to be summed up in a couple of paragraphs.

Sorry for the rant but it's very annoying when these threads get closed because people don't really understand it and don't take the time to try. Nothing can be out ruled when conducting an investigation and trying to suppress people's opinions because you don't believe it yourself is detrimental to everyone.

well said, particularly this bolded bit.

i don't know what i believe but im going to spend some time reading this thread.

The question is: If people like Michael, Princess Diana, John Lennon and many others we do not know and never heard about are being killed because they do not fit in NWO what kind of world we live in? Is this world still has a high value for humans?
Uri Geller btw was the one who brainwashed John Lennon with alien theories and he has been a “friend” of him for a few years. As a result, John Lennon was killed. Geller used to keep MJ under mind control for at least 2 years and MJ cut him off together with rabbi Shmuley. I just trying to say that freemasons and illuminati use a special tool like “mind control”. Geller used to work for FBI and used mind control against KGB and some diplomats. When USSR collapsed I guess he found a better job to brainwash celebs in Hollywood. Michael was the one who was a main target at this time. A black guy from a poor family became a superstar plaid against their rules. It is very clear.

Last edited:
John Lennon was in no way whatsoever brainwashed by Uri Geller. He remained a brilliant songwriter and highly intelligent advocate for positive social change to the end.

Geller told a weird story in one of his books about John that was almost certainly exaggerated beyond recognition; remember, Geller's a well-exposed liar and fraud. John had a lot of weird stories -- he spent several years doing very heavy LSD; Geller just took one of John's apparent flashbacks and spiced a book with it. You can't believe a word that fool says. He's simply a media whore who will saying anything to get attention.

Last edited:
I posted this video to highlight how they use mind control confirming to reggty reply. The last part of the video, the bit about Michael is not entirely correct but I have seen later in the series they don’t have anything negative against him. Regarding Chris Brown, they didn’t make a good analysis, they were talking about possession linked to Brown’s imitation of Michael, which is wrong, they even said no one can dance link Michael, not sure what they were hinting, but this is a very good series and recommended, you don’t have to take it as the absolute truth. You can always question everything you see and you can look for info on your own.

Yes, but can you explain to me, what it is they are trying to say with Michael's dancing? Link what? I don't get it at all..

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5G2iwSspM

((disclaimer: I'm only interested in the MJ part in this video, to figure out in what way Michael has anything to d with this disney related video..))

Maybe someone else could watch the video, and write what they think? HALLO FOLKS, please go and watch.. it's the last minute of the video. thanks in advance...:clapping:

Last edited:
Yes, but can you explain to me, what it is they are trying to say with Michael's dancing? Link what? I don't get it at all..

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5G2iwSspM

((disclaimer: I'm only interested in the MJ part in this video, to figure out in what way Michael has anything to d with this disney related video..))

Maybe someone else could watch the video, and write what they think? HALLO FOLKS, please go and watch.. it's the last minute of the video. thanks in advance...:clapping:

This is video is a part of a huge series consisting of over 480 episodes (80 hours); you will not understand this small part unless you see at least a significant amount with the introduction.

The MJ part has nothing to do with the Disney issue. Please let us make that clear. They talked about the checkered floor, which appeared in the Bellie Jean video, I have explained that the checkered floor used by illuminati to perform rituals. On the last part “Smooth Criminal” they were explaining the music video, this is nothing to do with Disney issue. They talked about the video was reminiscent of certain ancient Egyptian rituals. They hinted about spirits saying that no one can dance like Michael. Their analysis lacks accuracy about Michael but they didn’t talk about him negatively in the rest of the series.

. Michael is a very influential role model and his message makes a big impact on his adoring fans. He is teaching us values. That’s why you see loving fans who understand diversity, love the planet, carry his legacy and message, respect opinions and culture, treat you like a brother or sister in humanity, etc… That’s why we need Michael’s uplifting songs which makes you want to love one another. :)

Excellent points

The question is: If people like Michael, Princess Diana, John Lennon and many others we do not know and never heard about are being killed because they do not fit in NOW what kind of world we live in? Is this world still has a high value for humans?
Uri Geller btw was the one who brainwashed John Lennon with alien theories and he has been a “friend” of him for a few years. As a result, John Lennon was killed. Geller used to keep MJ under mind control for at least 2 years and MJ cut him off together with rabbi Shmuley. I just trying to say that freemasons and illuminati use a special tool like “mind control”. Geller used to work for FBI and used mind control against KGB and some diplomats. When USSR collapsed I guess he found a better job to brainwash celebs in Hollywood. Michael was the one who was a main target at this time. A black guy from a poor family became a superstar plaid against their rules. It is very clear.

Uri Geller is ex CIA and it is interesting that he just happens to be friends with 2 global iconic musicians who have a huge impact on a global scale for good,light and love in the world, and they both die untimely deaths. John Lennon campaigned against Vietnam war, he realised all we needed to end war was to love one another and unite, that was all. He also did an interview shortly before he died saying drugs like LSD were on the streets as part of organised crime.

A friend of mine had an ashram in the US at the time of John death and petrified Yoko went and stayed there after his death. Sean has stated that he thinks his father was murdered by government agencies.

I saw an interesting documentary that someone posted on this forum that shed further light on why John Lennon was a threat to the system.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=777046699234389996#

Princess Diana was bringing attention to the land mines, that many adults and children were being injured and killed by and she discovered who the powerful people were profiting from the sale of these, so whether that has anything to do with her demise?

There are many others including many who are less well known,some journalists who wrote about the chemtrails ended up mysteriously dying too and there was a guy who ran a music production company in the 70s, called zodiac productions, motown and others were subsidiaries He exposed the illuminati in the music industry and he disappeared never to be heard of again. The audio is John Todd exposing what goes on behind the scenes in the music industry in the 1970s.

I admit I find some of it far fetched and hard to believe and deal with at times but there are too many people saying it for there to be nothing in it. Truth is stranger than fiction,

http://www.livevideo.com/video/supe...5CC51C303/ex-illuminati-exposes-music-in.aspx

Last edited:
Geller is not "ex-CIA" he was never an employee of the CIA, which this would mean. Countless people have been CONTRACTED to work for the CIA for various single projects, but that doesn't make them "ex-CIA."

Paul McCartney and many, many other celebrities were also friends with both Jackson and Lennon -- does that make them part of a conspiracy too?

I am happy that you know this part of the history. Some ppl have to clue about it. Yes, for stupid freemasons it was romantic hobby but for ppl who started it and were on top of it, it was a matter of power and control. You have to go deep to the history to understand this.

Adolf Hitler started his campaign in Europe and for some reason decided to use Slavic Swastika, which is an Indian symbol as well, as a symbol of Nazi. So, now Slavic ppl cannot use it anymore. The original meaning of swastika for Slavic ppl was "The Sun" or "Turning Sun". Do you think Hitler chose swastika for no reason by mistake? I do not think so.... .

I think ppl have to be stop to be blind and I believe that education is a key for real freedom and real human rights.

I know about it, but that doesn't mean I believe it just like that...

The problem is that secret societies polarise. Much of the literature you find on the internet is pretty opinionated and one-sided. Those who are the most passionate and vocal with their opinions about them are also those who are their strongest adversaries... The Christian Church for example.... they have been against the Freemasons from the start. They don't want to inform you about them, they want to educate and persuade you.
They are also one group that lost a lot of power due to the French and Russian revolution, both of which ultimately made it a bit harder to control the people... The Freemasons were among those groups who prefered science to religion which is why they automatically had powerful enemies. Those who had the most to lose through people becoming educated... I'm sure you remember that it was the (Catholic) Church who refused to translate the Bible for centuries.
Other strong opponents of Freemasons were almost all the Totalitarian systems... those systems that actually used brainwashing, mind control and total supervision.

Reading only texts about Freemasons by the Church and likeminded groups is like reading about WW2 using only GDR history books, but if you add American, British and French history books to that you get a more complete picture and the truth is somewhere in between.
It's not easy to find more liberal minded literature about them, which is why I remain sceptical regarding those conspiracy theories. Belief starts where knowledge ends and In the end I will never know, because I was not there.

The Christian Church (as well as other religions) wasn't exactly innocent regarding bloody wars either.. So it's two sides of a coin in my opinion... They're all out for power and money so I trust neither. Yes, 'Freedom is a nice mask to cover up the truth', but so is religion.

People like quoting songs here... so do I...

Cathedral by Crosby, Stills, Nash

Six o' clock
In the morning, I feel pretty good
So I dropped into the luxury of the Lords
Fighting dragons and crossing swords
With the people against the hordes
Who came to conquer.

Seven o'clock
In the morning, here it comes
I taste the warning and I am so amazed
I'm here today, seeing things so clear this way
In the car and on my way
To Stonehenge.

I'm flying in Winchester cathedral
Sunlight pouring through the break of day.
Stumbled through the door and into the chamber;
There's a lady setting flowers on a table covered lace
And a cleaner in the distance finds a cobweb on a face
And a feeling deep inside of me tells me
This can't be the place

I'm flying in Winchester cathedral.
All religion has to have its day
Expressions on the face of the Saviour
Made me say
I can't stay.

Open up the gates of the church and let me out of here!
Too many people have lied in the name of Christ
For anyone to heed the call.
So many people have died in the name of Christ
That I can't believe it all.

And now I'm standing on the grave of a soldier that died in 1799
And the day he died it was a birthday
And I noticed it was mine.
And my head didn't know just who I was
And I went spinning back in time.
And I am high upon the altar
High upon the altar, high.

I'm flying in Winchester cathedral,
It's hard enough to drink the wine.
The air inside just hangs in delusion,
But given time,
I'll be fine.

They admit it, it isn't a secret.

A quote from David Rockerfeller autobiography Memoirs

In David Rockefeller's book "Memoirs" he admits that he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order.

Here is the direct quote from his book pg. 405

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it. -David Rockefeller

http://saynototyranny.blogspot.com/2007/10/david-rockefellers-book-memoirs-treason.html

That's the quote that is used again and again. I see no 'they' here. Rockefeller is one person and his quote is not exactly specific either.... You can interpret it in many different ways.
Also 'working against the best interests of the United States' is not the same as 'destroy the United States'. Whose best interests are meant anyway? Those of the government or those of the people... They are not necessarily the same. It's also not clear if this statement is meant seriously or sarcastically.

I'm not a supporter of either the NWO conspiracy or their theories. The information that I have found on the internet is presented in a way that automatically makes me stand on my toes.
The texts and videos are theories disguised as fact. They are not objective and factual. They strongly remind me of the anti-communism propaganda spread during the Cold War.

I can believe that there are politicians and financially influential people worldwide who have plans for a bureaucratic world government and enhanced means of control and supervision, but all that talk about the occult, the end of the world, alien invasions, the Antichrist and secret societies just give me the creeps!
These things don't help making the theories credible at all. It's sensationalism!
It's playing with people's anxieties and fears due to the mysticism and fascination with these topics.... in times that are already fearful, because of all our economical and ecological troubles. Hope is the feeling we need to hang on to. These sinister world views are of no use to anyone, because someone who is afraid or even paranoid can't think straight!

People who support and spread these theories have a walk-over, because none of their targeted groups are gonna stand up and disagree, 'cause they are either secret or extinct. Convenient isn't it?

I think that many of those conspiracy theorists take advantage people who don't have the time or inclination to research other points of view.

Fatal believes like the ones that have been expressed in this thread can lead susceptible people to feeling depressed and hopeless and similar believes have lead whole villages into mass suicide in the past.

Because it is much easier to control a corrupted society.

I strongly disagree with this. A corrupt society is never content and people who are discontent will always storm the barricades in the end.

One thing that really puzzles me is why so many people spend so much time and energy on persuading people of their 'truth'. Sure, many people make money with this selling books and DVDs... it must be quite a rush to get people on your side...

Personally I think it's also escapism. It's easier to put the blame of our world's grievances on occults, aliens and whatnot when it's actually us – you and I – who are the enemies.
It's us who are our planet's foes, but it's also us who are its only friends! It's us who have to make the change. And our target is our own personal lifestyle, not some secret inaccessible order of demons.

Geller is not "ex-CIA" he was never an employee of the CIA, which this would mean. Countless people have been CONTRACTED to work for the CIA for various single projects, but that doesn't make them "ex-CIA."

?

Uri has connections with CIA and he is ex paratrooper, the creme de la creme of the military. All these articles show Uri connections with CIA.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/40621

see number 26
http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/i...age=3&zoom_per_page=10&zoom_and=1&zoom_sort=0

http://66.221.71.68/nypr.htm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...on-at-home--can-you-straighten-it-696685.html

Last edited:
oh my god, this thread is confirming what i already knew. looking at that picture of murray with the masonic medal, wow. he had a job to do and he did it.

thank you guys for putting the pieces all together. keep it going!

... well, I just discovered this topic today. And I just finished reading through all 12 pages and watched most of the video clips posted.

My interest in this topic was drawn due to the fact that I not only worked with a member of the secret society, The Free Masons, he also tried over and over recruit me to his masonry in which followed the NWO path.

First of all, I just want to say that I swear on my love for life, I am not lying about any information I have in regards to this subject matter and is all according to the source and not me. ok?
And I will also say that this topic is actually very serious and can be dangerous if you have the ability to reach people with incredible impact. Otherwise, it's deemed as more conspiracy theorist's blog.

Boy...where do I begin.

Ok, I may have to come in here more than once to explain a few things I learned from this fellah who confided a lot of information in me until he finally gave up and ultimately erased me as a friend, labeled me as "a lost cause" for not wanting to join.

1. The NWO is very real to these people. 2. Yes, its definitely about control.
And they recruit only those who are deemed powerful enough to make changes. Whether you're an actor, musician, politician, comedian, artist, etc. If you have the goods, you're worthy of having dinner with them first. In which then you meet the next member who "tests" you. Followed up by that, you then are introduced by another ranking officer in the group where you're put through another test. The tests are endless. And they do heavy background check on you as well. If you have criminal records or things that are detrimental to their movement, you are not qualified.

Apparently, he believed I was qualified. *shivers*
This person took notice of me through my work with Marvel Comics, Fox's Family Guy and Upperdeck trading cards and the level of passion I had in my speeches in regards to reaching your best potential in life and sharing it with the world to break free from the dome society teaches us to basically live as slaves in. When he first approached me, he asked me if i knew about NWO. I said no. But that I heard some things about it. He was really nice to me at first. Like really nice. Called me brother and everything.

(oh and we both worked for a special elementary after school program which were to impact the lives of children by guiding them to their passions, whether it was music, art, etc, kind of like charity as it was a non profit organization. I worked there for 4 years and finally quit to jump back into my serious goals 2 years ago. He is still to this day, working for the program but has since been promoted to high rank and is no longer in contact with children. When he did have contact with his students, he actually and secretly had the children do seances. Yup...believe it or not. I caught them once when I walked in the class without knocking. He wasn't too happy about that and asked me to please keep it between us.
BTW, he was a rock band teacher for them. Why he was teaching them seance, I have no idea. And I did tell my boss about it. And guess what? He ignored it.)

Anyways, this NWO, Illuminate and Masonry stuff... Not once, did he mention it was about the devil or about evil. (keep in mind, I've done "some" research about masons, nwo, and the illuminate prior to this guy talking to me. But I decided to act completely ignorant about it to see what he had to say.). He really liked me and thought I'd be totally in. I did draw some positive reactions with my responses to him in regards to his belief - at first -.

He explained a lot about why they kept things secret and why they controlled the world media and in many cases the government/president of the United States. He said the masons are all over the world and were not bad people like many speculate.

His reasons were noble. Or at least sounded that way. For the good of the world he said. He said that a lot of people of the world aren't mentally prepared to handle certain truths yet and would be catastrophic if they (the rest of us) knew of the things he did.

He even tried to make me believe that we already had visitors. You know? Aliens.
And he went on and on about it. Let me just say, I am skeptic about many things we people say and do. Because frankly, its in our nature to make up stories for whatever reason. But I have to admit...there were things he said that had me wondering for years.

What I'm sharing here, I'm not doing it to draw attention to myself or anything and I am not saying what he said was true. I'm just sharing that what he said for information purposes.
And let me tell you.. the things he mentioned, goes even FUUUURTHER than what's discussed here. And religion does play a factor here but not exactly in the ways you'd think.
They're not trying to teach you the devil is the way, he said. They just use everything in the world we created, including religion, to manipulate things, just to keep the brotherhood bloodline alive for the New World Order.

There are people on this planet who are apparently extremely conscious in areas that would paralyze our minds if we even tried to thread on them. That's where it gets kind of scary. Because a lot of us, tend to focus on our clothes, movies, gossip, family drama, friend drama, new phones, internet etc etc, that we of can not even fathom the idea of such things happening in this world right now, this very minute.

Now, this is what he told me.... He said "I want you to join up because the new world order is coming. And by being a part of our masonry, you will be protected. You have a lot of talent and we can help make sure you meet success. It's basically survival of the fittest and we're recruiting the elite and talented." .....

To this day, it still sends chills up my spine. We were in a room where the computers were kept with no one else in it. And I wanted to jump out the window. I could not help but think he was crazy.

Anyways, months passed and i kept telling him I was too busy and mentally stressed to go through with it and to give me time. A couple times, we drove up to his lodge to either drop him off or pick him up.
He eventually and noticeably scratched me off. We even almost got into a heavy argument over "true passion" of life once. Since then, (since I quit my job), I haven't seen or heard from him again.

You know what the strange thing was? He spoke so highly of his beliefs like they were the world heroes. Knights of the round, etc. But yet, he loved the occult and even had pictures on his laptop, of occult elements which did include satan'ish type of stuff and now that i remember it, again I'm being 100% HONEST here (I've absolutely no agenda to bs anyone here), he wore nothing but black, drank nothing but soda and claimed he didn't like water.... lol. He said he hated water and that his body took enough of what was needed from the soda he drank. And I'm serious. He always drank coca cola. ALWAYS.
He dressed very clean, but always in black. (not that the color matters anyways. I like wearing black sometimes too)

He also wore this little pendant thing and cuff link with the compass and the letter G on it.
His car had a sticker too, similar to the Marines stickers.
He told me cops leave him alone when they see it.

Well... there's so much more. I had to share this with you guys, not to say what this guy was telling me was true, but that this whole NWO thing and the free masons and Illuminate stuff, does indeed have it roots set on our world today. And they have quite the agenda, let me tell you.

So.... Personally, due to what I learned from him, which would take up pages of information, I would not rule out that the Illuminati had a hand in destroying Michael Jackson.

BUT!! I would advice all of you to really treat this topic with gentleness. Its very very VERY fragile stuff. You can easily turn this whole thing into something completely stupid and lose all its merits gained through the original conception at hand.

I am a great big thinker now and one of the most valuable things I have learned, was to "try" not to jump into conclusions that would endanger the real message or goal.

From being consciously aware, you can all easily look like crazy conspiracy theorists instead. And you don't want that. So be careful. This stuff is real. And if you sing loud enough... they WILL come.

Last edited:
I know about it, but that doesn't mean I believe it just like that...

The problem is that secret societies polarise. Much of the literature you find on the internet is pretty opinionated and one-sided. Those who are the most passionate and vocal with their opinions about them are also those who are their strongest adversaries... The Christian Church for example.... they have been against the Freemasons from the start. They don't want to inform you about them, they want to educate and persuade you.
They are also one group that lost a lot of power due to the French and Russian revolution, both of which ultimately made it a bit harder to control the people... The Freemasons were among those groups who prefered science to religion which is why they automatically had powerful enemies. Those who had the most to lose through people becoming educated... I'm sure you remember that it was the (Catholic) Church who refused to translate the Bible for centuries.
Other strong opponents of Freemasons were almost all the Totalitarian systems... those systems that actually used brainwashing, mind control and total supervision.

I do not live under rock, you know… .. The information was given to you is the information I read myself and it based on documents from archives. I do not want to go deeper into it because I see you have a very strong negative opinion about the Church as an institution. And it seems to be when you talk about the Church and Christianity everything looks plain and simple to you like black and white.
On another hand when you talk about freemasons and their “perfect freedom values” it looks so much complex so some ppl reading you really can miss a point. But not me. I spent at least 10 years of my life learning about human history. The pure truth is that in Russia where Monarchy didn’t want to make a deal with “new ideas”. Because of that freemasons started the most bloodiest revolution the world ever seen. Thousands of priests were killed and millions of civilians. Then Stalin came to power and killed the top of Illuminati Government including Leon Trotsky. Now in the western interpretation of Russian history, especially Stalin’s’ period they try to make Stalin equal to Hitler which a huge lie and fiction I have ever read in my life.
And as far as I look at author’s names of those books, everything looks clear to me but ppl are ignorant and not educated. I am not saying here that Stalin was an angel, many innocent ppl went to jail because he was cleaning the country from freemasons and their freemason’s supporters but he didn’t change the system back. However what he did, he gave a freedom to Orthodox Church again which was completely destroyed by revolutionists. Because Stalin’s’ was an Orthodox priest himself, his figure looks even more controversial.
No one “historical” book published in the West will give you an idea about what the real this truth is. The information you read is all twisted like it written to put more garbage on this part of Russian history. Stalin gave a lot of pain to illuminati, this is the fact they ignore. I see western “historians” are working very hard writing all this BS about Russian history to make Stalin look equal to Hitler.
I became an everyday’s propaganda in Europe now and looks like Russia has to say sorry to the whole world because 27 millions Russian ppl died in WW2.
But those illuminati and masons who were in American Government made money from the blood giving those credits under high %, they do not need to say sorry to anybody. This is the world we live in. I think Russia just recently finished to pay land lease %, somwhere in 2002. War is a good business right?

Edit:
Today’s Russian Government almost became a part of NWO. I can clearly see it looking at what they do. A few years ago one illuminati rabbi even had a public official speech saying : “we never had that much power in this country like we have now”. They even do not care about public reaction anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back