Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour ~ The O2 Performance ~ October 12th, 2012

Yeah its the standard ruling for most venues.aslong ad you dont bring a 10ft pap camera u will be fine!

:D Can't see why you'd even try to be honest, there's a lot of pocket cameras out there that are just fine and a fraction of the price!

Yeah the rule of non professional cameras doesnt really stand now a days as u can get normal non SLR's with big zoom lenses. but obviously u cant check every camera in detail on the door so they use the general rule of non professional/detachable

Lord it would be funny if a fan lugs a huge professional camera in. Now the O2 has a policy about cameras, but what did the Cirque people say? No doubt they will make an announcement before the performance as they did in the US.

Would have thought so, I was thinking today if any changes would be made to the show?

Lord it would be funny if a fan lugs a huge professional camera in. Now the O2 has a policy about cameras, but what did the Cirque people say? No doubt they will make an announcement before the performance as they did in the US.

I'd think Cirque's rules trumps O2's.

I have seen the show in Vegas & Montreal, and there was a "No cameras allowed" written on our tickets.

And in Toronto, where one of our friends saw the show, they took the camera from her before she entered the arena and got it back after the show. I am not sure if she had a professional camera or not, though.

I have been going to Cirque shows since i was a kid... and I've always known of their strict policies when it comes to cameras & filming at their shows.

Because the MJ show is in a large arena, I am sure more people are getting away with filming it, because it's far more difficult to spot a camera in a large crowd. But at their other shows, i've seen ushers tap on people' shoulder asking them to stop filming.

Last edited:
Meme I think so too about the cameras, and that even though the O2 may have a policy, the vendor putting on the show, that is Cirque, will have more strict rules about it. Meme are you going to the O2 show?

Yeah cirques own rules will over ride the venue. the ppl putting on the show dictate to the venue. not the other way around.

Meme I think so too about the cameras, and that even though the O2 may have a policy, the vendor putting on the show, that is Cirque, will have more strict rules about it. Meme are you going to the O2 show?

I want to...but I haven't made up my mind yet. We will be in Europe this summer, so might not be possible to go back again before the holidays.

I want to...but I haven't made up my mind yet. We will be in Europe this summer, so might not be possible to go back again before the holidays.

Meme I know, since I will be in England in July too. but I want that O2 experience with a Michael oriented project, so I will go over for the weekend only.

I'm going on the 12th Ocotober!! woop! can't wait! I'm also going to the tribute show on the 14th! : D

Im not interested in taking pics of the performance, but i want to take pictures outside and of any displays they have going on etc. so that should be ok : )

Does anyone know if anything is happening outside before the show on the 12th October? I'm guessing their might be as its the premiere but i would love to know so i can get their earlier : )

:ciao: The biggiest MJJC love fest ever :clapping::dancin::pray:

In Celebration of the MJ IMMORTAL WORLD Tour coming to the O2 Arena in London (12th Oct - 20th Oct)- finally being able to hear MJ’s music at this great venue and 2012 being the 25th ANNIVERSARY year for the CLASSIC BAD ALBUM, We are pleased and honoured to announce

THE MICHAEL JACKSON SPECTACULAR FAN TRIBUTE EVENT “MJ SPECTACULAR”

To be held on Sunday 14th OCTOBER 2012 at the IndigO2 at the O2 from 12pm-6pm. This really promises to be one of the biggest MJ Fan Tribute days to ever be held and is a MUST ATTEND EVENT for all die hard MJ fans and the more casual MJ fan alike.

MJ SPECTACULAR is brought to you by MJ-LIVE-TRIBUTES an organisation that focuses on working with the MJ Fan clubs from around the world to bring you the BEST MJ Fan related events possible
VENUE: INDIGO2

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...Michael-Jackson-Spectacular-Fan-Tribute-Event

Maybe some amazing MJ Fan-mily members will tell us about the celebrations BEFORE the OCTOBER 12th 2012 show, there have got to be lots of them.. you are going to be right there and I am so happy for you :group::dancin: don't forget to share your experience and joy with us that cannot be there with you in person but 200% with in MJ SPIRIT :wild::woohoo:

Moonwalker117;3713113 said:
Does anyone know if anything is happening outside before the show on the 12th October? I'm guessing their might be as its the premiere but i would love to know so i can get their earlier : )

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Did anyone see a Michael Jackson truck driving around London this weekend playing music with dancers in the back? I didnt take and photos or video and desperately want any! Can you help me?!

thank you!

Jules

Hi guys,

Did anyone see a Michael Jackson truck driving around London this weekend playing music with dancers in the back? I didnt take and photos or video and desperately want any! Can you help me?!

thank you!

Jules

They've been doing this kind of promotion here in Canada too, but here it was in shopping center, they put a stand and there were some dancers for a day or 2 and invited the people to put on one of their MJ jacket and hat and dance with them, that was nice :) We had that in Quebec and Ottawa.

Ok i know a while ago, people were questioning this (Regarding Cameras in the O2)

I went to the O2 arena yesterday to see Michael McIntyre - You are allowed to bring cameras in but no professional cameras.
So normal cameras are ok with O2 but i don't know if the strict no cameras policy i heard about is an Cirque Du Soleil thing

So who's looking forward to seeing the MJ/Cirque show on Friday?
I see they've released more tickets so the show is not 'sold out' any more.
I'm going and will be in Block111 but I've got a cold coming, I can feel it's on its way. Fingers crossed that I manage to keep it away until after the show (doubtful because this week's going to be soooo busy!). If it comes, I hope it comes quickly so I can be ok on Friday!

FREE ticket available!!!! Guys I have to do something for my mom and cannot go to the O2. I have a ticket to give to someone who needs to see the show on October 13. Please pm me:

Ticket Type: BLOCK A2, ROW B
Time: Saturday, October 13

I noticed in one of those pictures there's a picture of a leaflet. On the leaflet it lists several shows as 'sold out' which of course they're not (anymore). Ticketmaster now has 93 tickets available for 12th (including some in Blocks 110 and 106!), about 100 available for 13th (including 42 in block C3!).

So some excellent seats are available for those who buy now!

Last edited:
Can't wait till tomorrow, just got to make it through 1 day of college and then im off! : D

Oh i just read that Navi and Signature will be around from 6pm tomorrow! Anyone know if anything else is going on outside for Immortal? e.g. Tribute dancers etc.

dam2040;3723312 said:

165_Cirque-165-LowRes-680x453.jpg

To celebrate Michael Jackson the IMMORTAL World Tour by Cirque du Soleil coming to The O2 in October, we gave consumers an exclusive glimpse of what to expect at the show.

Travelling throughout London, our unique and innovative truck showcased the fusion of visuals, dance, music and fantasy that immerses audiences in Michael’s creative world during Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour.

Does anyone need a ticket for the show on the 13th? I've got a spare one as my friend will not be able to make it. It's in Block 106. If anyone is interested, please send me a PM. I will be attending so can arrange to meet for collection of the ticket. :)

Back