Michael Jackson TV Alerts Thread

Re: TV Alerts Thread - Keep them all in HERE! [Merged]

Thank you!
Michael Jackson History: The King of Pop New
Footage of a 1980s interview with Michael Jackson is presented in this documentary. Included: interviews with Jermaine Jackson, La Toya Jackson and Quincy Jones.
BET 329 Fri, Aug 28 5:00 PM

This is showing up at 8:00pm Friday, on the east coast! I am going to record it and the 6 hour show on FUSE, which starts at 5pm on Saturday EST.

BET: MICHAEL JACKSON OUR ICON. Highlights the Ebony 2007 photoshoot
10:00pm - 10:30pm Saturday 8-29 EST.

BET will be showing Michael Jackson themed shows all day Saturday.

E! TV has two new shows premiering on Saturday:

FORBES Presents: Michael Jackson Following the Money. 8/29 @ 10:00-10:30am am EST

THE DEATH OF MICHAEL JACKSON at 10:30-11:00am EST.

Then for another 3 (three) hours they will show the 2 hour Biography and another 1 hour show.

Re: HUGE LIST of TV ALERTS for August 29th

Michael Jackson: Remember His Time :wild:
Channel: 339 FUSE
Airtime: 8/29/2009 2:00:00 PM (360 mins)
Genre: Music special
Original Airdate: 8/29/2009

Somebody record this and upload it,because i don't have this channel

I've scheduled to record this, but will have to edit and convert the 6 HOURS (around 20 gigs worth of mpg) and split it in parts in order to share this somehow. I am not sure what it will have, or if things will be repeated throughout or what. When I checked my TV schedule thing, all it shows is this information:

Michael Jackson: Remember His Time

Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel FUSE(339) Airdate Saturday, August 29
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM (360 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Music special Original Air Date August 29, 2009

---

I caught the end of an advert on The Hits or 4music in the uk Michael Jackson:HIStory.. have no idea what it was... doc or concert (i doubt its the concert). I can't find anything on the internet.

For UK and Ireland - Check Digital for times.

MTV are showing the Michael Jackson Human Nature programme on Saturday and Michael Jackson Influence. Most of the other music channels are playing music video and UK Tribute programme as well which aired after his death.

On the Bio channel there at 10 pm there is The Michael Jackson Story and on Film 24 there is a programme at 6pm titled Michael Jackson Devotion.

What are these about? What do they involve? Never heard of them before.

I don't get MTV :( or the Bio channel... or film 24. I only have freeview.

For UK and Ireland - Check Digital for times.

MTV are showing the Michael Jackson Human Nature programme on Saturday and Michael Jackson Influence. Most of the other music channels are playing music video and UK Tribute programme as well which aired after his death.

On the Bio channel there at 10 pm there is The Michael Jackson Story and on Film 24 there is a programme at 6pm titled Michael Jackson Devotion.

Tonight (August 26th 2009)
So You Think You Can Dance Canada
Michael Jackson tribute special choregraphy!!!

What are these about? What do they involve? Never heard of them before.

I don't get MTV :( or the Bio channel... or film 24. I only have freeview.

Back on 08/01/2009, I recorded Michael Jackson's Human Nature via the MTV channel here in the USA. I edited and converted it so you can download it from HERE if you wish. We discussed a bit of the show on another thread here

And speaking of MTV and VH1, I don't see anything Michael Jackson scheduled to play on August 29 2009 on those channels here in the US. If there is something, please let me know.. but then again I will be recording many other shows from 7 am to 11 pm on this day. I'm pretty booked up! LOL

EDIT! One of my twins, Andrew (now 6 years old - looks a wee bit like a very young McCully Culkin) came running in my computer room to tell me he watched a commercial with the song of Michael Jackson singing "I'll Be There". They are watching the Nickelodian Channel... he said it was just the song, he did not see Michael in it. When asked what was the commercial about? , he did not know.. he only knew the song! (This kid insists on only MJ music on his MP3 player). LOL

Anyone know what commercial this would be? It played around 11:50 am Pacific time on the Nickelodian channel.

Last edited:

Another show to be on BET and BETHD the 29th and 30th:

Michael Jackson: Our Icon

Footage at Jackson's Ebony Magazine photo shoot.
Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel BET(329) Airdate Saturday, August 29
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM (30 minutes)
shim.gif

Genre
Documentary
Original Air Date
August 29, 2009
shim.gif

Future Airdates
Sun Aug 30 5:30 PM BET (329 )

shim.gif
shim.gif
I also checked BET's TV Schedule online, and it looks like they will also have a show on at 7 pm Pacific, 10 pm eastern TOMORROW, August 27th, a 60 minute Premier show called: MICHAEL JACKSON: Life of a Superstar

Then you see more PREMIER Shows listed on Friday, and ALL day on Saturday and several more again on Sunday HERE on BET's Website

Just a reminder to tune into BET TONIGHT, AUGUST 27th as they will be showing a 60 minute PREMIERE 10 pm Eastern/7 pm Western:

Michael Jackson: Life of a Superstar
Jackson's musical career from the beginning of his solo career, to his collaboration with Quincy Jones. Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel BET(329) Airdate Thursday, August 27
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (60 minutes)
shim.gif
Genre Documentary Original Air Date August 27, 2009
shim.gif
Future Airdates Sat Aug 29 10:00 AM BET (329 )
Sat Aug 29 3:00 PM BET (329 )
Sat Aug 29 6:00 PM BET (329 )
Sat Aug 29 11:30 PM BET (329 )
Sun Aug 30 1:00 PM BET (329 )
Sun Aug 30 4:00 PM BET (329 )
shim.gif
shim.gif

--
More NEW shows will also be on BET Tomorrow as well as MANY Michael Jackson shows on SATURDAY and SUNDAY.
SEE BET'S TV SCHEDULE HERE
--
Other shows on TV found HERE (times shown in EASTERN TIME) but it does NOT include some TV channels like FUSETV which will be playing 6 hours of MJ on SATURDAY.

Back on 08/01/2009, I recorded Michael Jackson's Human Nature via the MTV channel here in the USA. I edited and converted it so you can download it from HERE if you wish. We discussed a bit of the show on another thread here

And speaking of MTV and VH1, I don't see anything Michael Jackson scheduled to play on August 29 2009 on those channels here in the US. If there is something, please let me know.. but then again I will be recording many other shows from 7 am to 11 pm on this day. I'm pretty booked up! LOL

EDIT! One of my twins, Andrew (now 6 years old - looks a wee bit like a very young McCully Culkin) came running in my computer room to tell me he watched a commercial with the song of Michael Jackson singing "I'll Be There". They are watching the Nickelodian Channel... he said it was just the song, he did not see Michael in it. When asked what was the commercial about? , he did not know.. he only knew the song! (This kid insists on only MJ music on his MP3 player). LOL

Anyone know what commercial this would be? It played around 11:50 am Pacific time on the Nickelodian channel.

Thats sooo cute! I think your son might be talking about this State Farm commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbmTTGtRP8k I love this commercial and I'm sure MJ wouldve too

BET-Michael Jackson:King of Pop, and more

Tomorrow at 8pm EST BET is going to have Michael Jackson: The King of Pop. On Saturday they will be repeating all these shows, including the BET awards at 9am EST on Saturday.

Thats sooo cute! I think your son might be talking about this State Farm commercial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbmTTGtRP8k I love this commercial and I'm sure MJ wouldve too

BIG HUGS AKA!!! THANK YOU so much !
I asked Andrew if THIS is what he saw and it is!!! WOW! Such a grreat commercial and AWESOME SONG!
Makes me want to change my house and car insurance to State Farm! (currently I have AllState) LOL

Re: BET-Michael Jackson:King of Pop, and more

thanks

BIG HUGS AKA!!! THANK YOU so much !
I asked Andrew if THIS is what he saw and it is!!! WOW! Such a grreat commercial and AWESOME SONG!
Makes me want to change my house and car insurance to State Farm! (currently I have AllState) LOL

Aww! Your welcome! I agree, it is such a beautiful commercial and it makes me teary eyed when i see it especially now. I think lots of MJ/Jacksons fans might be getting State Farm after seeing this commercial LOL!

Another show to be on BET and BETHD the 29th and 30th:

Michael Jackson: Our Icon

Footage at Jackson's Ebony Magazine photo shoot.
Remote Record
shim.gif
Channel BET(329) Airdate Saturday, August 29
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM (30 minutes)
shim.gif

Genre
Documentary
Original Air Date
August 29, 2009
shim.gif

Future Airdates
Sun Aug 30 5:30 PM BET (329 )

[/B]

I just watched this show 'Michael Jackson- Our Icon' on BET tonitght and I SWEAR IT IS THE BEST TRIBUTE I HAVE SEEN SO FAR SINCE MICHAEL'S DEATH.

It's such a shame that it is only a half hour show. But it was so beautiful, I can't even find the words.

Please Cindyrilla or someone else, can you record this particular show for us and upload it so that we can have it forever? IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!

BTW, on my TVguide channel the ' Michael Jackson- Things you didn't know. . .' was supposed to be on in the timeslot, but they showed the 'Michael Jackson- Our Icon' instead. It had Brian McKight, ?uestlove, Michael Bearden, and editors from Ebony/Jet magazine.

BET Michael Jackson: 10 things you didn't know showing all weekend. Tomorrow 8/29 & 8/30 I'm sorry I don't have the times but it's good & positive

I just watched this show 'Michael Jackson- Our Icon' on BET tonitght and I SWEAR IT IS THE BEST TRIBUTE I HAVE SEEN SO FAR SINCE MICHAEL'S DEATH.

It's such a shame that it is only a half hour show. But it was so beautiful, I can't even find the words.

Please Cindyrilla or someone else, can you record this particular show for us and upload it so that we can have it forever? IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!

BTW, on my TVguide channel the ' Michael Jackson- Things you didn't know. . .' was supposed to be on in the timeslot, but they showed the 'Michael Jackson- Our Icon' instead. It had Brian McKight, ?uestlove, Michael Bearden, and editors from Ebony/Jet magazine.

Yepp

please please with sugar on top someone upload the show

Jut in case people don't want to go look for the schedule. . .. All schedules times are in CENTRAL TIME. So check your TV Guide channel for correct air time in your time zone.

BET FOREVER MICHAEL WEEKEND:

MICHAEL JACKSON: LIFE OF A SUPERSTAR

Premiere: Thursday at 10 PM/9C.
Encores: Sat. at 1 PM/ noon C, 6 PM/5C and 9 PM/8C
Sun. at 4 PM/3C and 7 PM/6C.
This one-hour documentary focuses on Michael Jackson’s music career at a young age and gives a view of his solo years. It also reviews how his collaboration with Quincy Jones yielded one of the best-selling albums of all time. Watch interviews with Janet Jackson, Brooke Shields, Liz Taylor, Quincy Jones and Jermaine Jackson.
Advertisement

MICHAEL JACKSON HISTORY: THE KING OF POP

Premiere: Friday at 8 PM/7C.
Encores: Sat. at 7 PM/6C | Sun. at 5 PM/4C and 9 PM/8C.
See rare footage from 1980s interviews with Jermaine Jackson, Latoya Jackson and Quincy Jones that have not been seen for 25 years. This special also features thoughts from Nelson Mandela and the late Princess Diana.

THE TOP 10 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON
Premiere: Friday at 10PM/9C.
Encores: Sat. at 12:30 PM/11:30 C | 10:30 PM/9:30 C | Sun. at 8 PM/7C.
This half-hour special from BET Music will reveal 10 things viewers did not know about the pop icon. True Michael fans won’t want to miss it.

REMEMBER THE TIME: MICHAEL JACKSON SPECIAL

Sat. at 2 PM/1C and 6 PM/5C | Sun. noon/11C
This two-part, four-hour special reflects on Michael Jackson and his impact on music and pop culture. Hosted by Terrence, Rocsi, Toccara and Alesha Renee, the show will feature his most popular videos and include celebrity commentary on the King of Pop.

MICHAEL JACKSON: OUR ICON

:yes: YES!!! :clapping:

Elmari,

I am working on it.. the one you pm'd me about : Michael Jackson-Our Icon. I haven't forgotten my promise. I recorded this show last night actually by accident. BET was supposed to have Michael Jackson-10 Things You Don't Know. Even on BET's schedule thing online it showed that too but instead they played the other show. (they keep doing that!) It's just as well because by the end of the OUR ICON show, I was in tears...especially at 19:35 minutes to the end.. I was bawling.

I have it in raw mpg format of 1.8 gigs. After taking out the ads it ends up 805 megs.

Edit: Will upload the 805 Megs if someone really wants it. (the 805 megs will take 6 hours to upload!)

I HAVE converted it to a reasonable quality avi format so that the file is not so huge- it turns out only 328 megs. I AM UPLOADING THAT ONE NOW and should be done around 1:30 pm (Pacific)

I am also or have also recorded the other BET shows and hope to share those as well.

A HUGE one I am recording today at (5pm Eastern) 2 pm Pacific is on FUSETV called Michael Jackson: Remember His Time. IT WILL RUN FOR SIX HOURS! More about this show on FUSETV found HERE

Last edited:

Originally Posted by elmari

This was absolutely the best special by far!:clapping:This is what I want and not the constant tabloid dribble! Could'nt stop the tears from coming though, I got so emotional!:(

TV Alert for Dutch fans MJ special "Michael Jackson 'n popster om nooit te vergeten" meaning "Michael Jackson a popstar to never forget" on channel SBS6 tonight at 23.25pm right after "Shownews late edition". I think it will be good!:yes:

Finally!

Michael Jackson - Our Icon uploaded to MegaUpload HERE

Now to review and work on other shows I've recorded so far...

Back