MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS Doing Another Tribute Show But Without Randy

Becausr its about the good of the family and the families needs are more important than the individual. say may love mj but she certainly doesnt respect him and was prepared to sacrifice him and now the kids for the good of the rest of the family
which to me is more than a thousand words.
and yes she was there with him in japan, michael flew her in, around that time he was supposedly ''an addict in denial''.

I'd like to state more, but I'm gonna bite my tongue and hold back. Just soemthing I wanna say is that, nothing Katheirne does or says moves me anymore.

Last edited:
http://bcove.me/l0bhxmzh Katherine video

"they do a lot of things that they didn't do before so they are enjoying life" Katherine about MJ's kids.

angfw5.gif

which to me is more than a thousand words.
and yes she was there with him in japan, michael flew her in, around that time he was supposedly ''an addict in denial''.

I'd like to state more, but I'm gonna bite my tongue and hold back. Just soemthing I wanna say is that, nothing Katheirne does or says moves me anymore.

I can see the pain in her face when she talks about Michael...the problem is her actions dont support that,,,,

I wonder if Jackie, Tito and Marlon are proud of the fact that the only reason anyone would pay to watch them perform is because their brother died.

BTW slightly off topic. Does anyone remember in J Family Dy-nasty was it Jermaine or Jackie (when they were making up) who said 'this is our time now'? I think it was Jackie.

I wonder if Jackie, Tito and Marlon are proud of the fact that the only reason anyone would pay to watch them perform is because their brother died.

BTW slightly off topic. Does anyone remember in J Family Dy-nasty was it Jermaine or Jackie (when they were making up) who said 'this is our time now'? I think it was Jackie.
I truly believe they don't care what the circumstances are, in their mind the opportunity has come now after waiting for so many decades, they're not going to let go of it. In their mind it IS ''their time to shine'' just like Jackie stated.
Michael took their piece of pie for way too long, this is payback now. They wanna make the most of it now.
I can see the pain in her face when she talks about Michael...the problem is her actions dont support that,,,,
Personally, I've become numb and indifferent to her supposed pain months ago, I'm just as indifferent toward her pain as she's to Michael's wishes.

I dont know if they understand that. They just wanted to get their butts back out on that stage again and they are using Michael death to do to just that,,,exploitation is what it is,,,pure disgust,

I truly believe they don't care what the circumstances are, in their mind the opportunity has come now after waiting for so many decades, they're not going to let go of it. In their mind it IS ''their time to shine'' just like Jackie stated.
Michael took their piece of pie for way too long, this is payback now. They wanna make the most of it now.
Personally, I've become numb and indifferent to her supposed pain months ago, I'm just as indifferent toward her pain as she's to Michael's wishes.

I agree..I myself am sick and tired of seeing those tears. The problem is she suckers me in every time,,,a mother losing her child ..the pain is never-ending, I think her age is messing with her too...some old people just cry, I just dont get how she keeps going along for the ride of it all...letting her living children capitalize off her one dead one, disgusting,,,

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17827124

She is hurting still so much, you can see it in her eyes.. I just wish that she could be home and grieve, she doesnt need to do all these tributes and other deals

Ps, she says she was in Japan with MJ roughly 2 years ago... was it for the VIP great and meet thing in 2007??

Mrs j would have meant she was in japan with mj 2 yrs before he died, rather than 2 yrs ago, but i confidently predict this video being youtubed by pearl jnr with the tagline, 'he's alive, he's alive!'

I have no idea why mrs j was there, she's meant to be a guardian and she's over 80 now. I'm wondering if she was a fill-in for prince and paris, am so glad they weren't there - it would have been unnecessary.

Fast forwarded the video so i missed jackie if he spoke, but both tito and marlon studiously avoided saying it was a mj tribute, just a jackson family thing and thanked the japanese for all the support THEY had been shown over the yrs - v odd when michael jacksons name was plastered everywhere behind them.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17827124

Katherine choking up & breaking down in tears during the press conference when remembering her son :( (starts at 36:00)

She is hurting still so much, you can see it in her eyes.. I just wish that she could be home and grieve, she doesnt need to do all these tributes and other deals

Ps, she says she was in Japan with MJ roughly 2 years ago... was it for the VIP great and meet thing in 2007??

Sorry...I believe in ACTIONS...not words or tears.

And her actions have been so reprehensible, I cannot feel a iota of sympathy for her.

My sympathy goes to MJ's kids..the real long-term victims of this fuckery.

Sorry...I believe in ACTIONS...not words or tears.

And her actions have been so reprehensible, I cannot feel a iota of sympathy for her.

My sympathy goes to MJ's kids..the real long-term victims of this fuckery.
Amen.

what was stopping them from doing this years ago....................

Michael being alive apparently.
being alive and unwilling to carry them on his back for his entire life.

I agree..I myself am sick and tired of seeing those tears. The problem is she suckers me in every time,,,a mother losing her child ..the pain is never-ending, I think her age is messing with her too...some old people just cry, I just dont get how she keeps going along for the ride of it all...letting her living children capitalize off her one dead one, disgustin
Personally, I don't think her age has anything to do with her behavior, if Michael had died 20 years ago, she would have just acted the same way. She's no puppet, and I don't think she's ever been one tbh. As far as Katherine's concerned I'd like to quote David Walgren saying ''actions speak far louder than words'' and Katie's actions have always been clear to me.

what was stopping them from doing this years ago....................

Michael breathing.

I dont know if they understand that. They just wanted to get their butts back out on that stage again and they are using Michael death to do to just that,,,exploitation is what it is,,,pure disgust,

I agree..I myself am sick and tired of seeing those tears. The problem is she suckers me in every time,,,a mother losing her child ..the pain is never-ending, I think her age is messing with her too...some old people just cry, I just dont get how she keeps going along for the ride of it all...letting her living children capitalize off her one dead one, disgusting,,,

That is why i didn't bother watching the clip. I jus can't... it would make me sad and angry.

How peculiar that no clip of their performances have surfaced. Not that i have looked for them, but i know if they existed they'd have been posted here.

A blessing in disguise....maybe.

Last edited:
Does anyone cringe with embarrassment when they see photos of them perform? I do. They are probably singing ABC, I want you back and other hits from their glory days.

Does anyone cringe with embarrassment when they see photos of them perform? I do.

You ain't alone, I feel the same way. I also feel sad for them, in a way.

I say this all the time (LOL), the brothers could have gone in a completely different direction and would have OTHER songs to sing at this point, if they didn't WASTE so much time waiting for Michael to join them on stage again.

I mean, the 3 of them "could" have just rearranged themselves as a 3 man group, got some songs to fit their NEW grouping and went out there, doing small shows, thereby "trying" to build up a new following. I don't know, but I just feel if they had done something like that years ago, they would have something of their own to stand on today, instead of continuing to ride Michael's back.

They truly played themselves in the "waiting for Michael" game!

^The waiting game, that and the fact that they were simply lazy. Always waiting for mama Kat and Michael to dole out. I truly believe they were lazy, and took for granted their early successes as a group, and later on having a very rich brother.

Even from the earliest days, Michael was the hard worker. He watched, learned and perfected his art, while his brothers opted to chase skirts and get laid.

You ain't alone, I feel the same way. I also feel sad for them, in a way.

I say this all the time (LOL), the brothers could have gone in a completely different direction and would have OTHER songs to sing at this point, if they didn't WASTE so much time waiting for Michael to join them on stage again.

I mean, the 3 of them "could" have just rearranged themselves as a 3 man group, got some songs to fit their NEW grouping and went out there, doing small shows, thereby "trying" to build up a new following. I don't know, but I just feel if they had done something like that years ago, they would have something of their own to stand on today, instead of continuing to ride Michael's back.

They truly played themselves in the "waiting for Michael" game!

I agree. The brothers do have talent. Not on Michael's level obviously, but who does? They could have had decent careers if they had taken Michael at his word when he said that he wouldn't tour with them again and tried to re-package themselves as a trio.

And now they will have to contend with MISS PARIS JACKSON, a little star in the making. She's gonna end up smoking the ENTIRE family, similar to how her father did (to a certain degree).

The kind of media attention she received these last few days is something the brother's STILL crave, in my opinion.

Nobody's really paying any attention to them, I guess they will try and find a way to make Paris Jackson their lead singer. LOL!

How peculiar that no clip of their performances have surfaced. Not that i have looked for them, but i know if they existed they'd have been posted here.

Probably being bootlegged and sold for shedloads of yen as apparently the jacksons are icons in japan (acc to jackie).

I'm not sure how they can perform as the jackson 3, i'm not v familiar on them but i don't think they're singers - i'm sure i read that marlon and tito's vocals weren't used at motown. They would need jermaine - maybe that's why they are performing with AI.

Marlon and Tito are singers and their vocals were used at motown. Don't know where you read that but it's wrong. Marlon had a solo album in the late eighties and Tito has been touring small venues for the last couple of years. Granted they are not as good as Michael and Jermaine but they can sing.

^^I think it's accepted that tito and marlon's vocals aren't strong. In fact it was joe who said marlon couldn't sing and didn't want marlon in the group as he wouldn't be able to harmonise, it was Mrs J who insisted that marlon be included. As for using their vocals on motown recordings, it's just something that i've read on music forums from people far more familiar with that period than me so i don't have a source. I think the david gest documentary had bobby taylortalking about that period, working with the brothers, i haven't seen the doc so can't verify if he mentions it. I have definitely read that mrs j, either in her book or in an interview, perhaps fuelled this rumour if that' what it is, says that marlon's vocals were never used until the group began recording at motown, which sounds odd - if marlon's vocals weren't good enough for the amateur competitions and their early recordings, how come they were suddenly good enough for the motown studio in the days before autotune.

If those 3 jacksons want to continue performing, they really need a strong singer, so i don't know why jermaine isn't involved.

^^I think it's accepted that tito and marlon's vocals aren't strong. In fact it was joe who said marlon couldn't sing and didn't want marlon in the group as he wouldn't be able to harmonise, it was Mrs J who insisted that marlon be included. As for using their vocals on motown recordings, it's just something that i've read on music forums from people far more familiar with that period than me so i don't have a source. I think the david gest documentary had bobby taylortalking about that period, working with the brothers, i haven't seen the doc so can't verify if he mentions it. I have definitely read that mrs j, either in her book or in an interview, perhaps fuelled this rumour if that' what it is, says that marlon's vocals were never used until the group began recording at motown, which sounds odd - if marlon's vocals weren't good enough for the amateur competitions and their early recordings, how come they were suddenly good enough for the motown studio in the days before autotune.

If those 3 jacksons want to continue performing, they really need a strong singer, so i don't know why jermaine isn't involved.

Yeah I definitely agree with this. Don't know why Jermaine isn't involved either.

I'm not sure how they can perform as the jackson 3, i'm not v familiar on them but i don't think they're singers - i'm sure i read that marlon and tito's vocals weren't used at motown. They would need jermaine - maybe that's why they are performing with AI.
Too little too late.
The Jackson 3 moniker's taken.
By coutesy of their ever-exploitive daddy of a Joe Jackson, he thinks he's able to groom the MJ3 (PPB) and milk the gravy train outta them.
Starting with Paris, she's a dead ringer for a breadwinner just like Michael did 47 years ago.

Back