MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS Doing Another Tribute Show But Without Randy

Katherine is a sick evil woman. there i said it.

its so clear even she has no idea about who Michael really was or the special circumstances he faced during his life. the entire family is either the most evil family of all time or the dumbest. u make the call....

What katherine means is thay now we can use the kids to make money for the rest of the family. sickening that his own mother implies the kids are happy etc. have they ever talked about how upset the kids are how murray destroyed the kids life. no its all about happy and well they are now they have normal livesgood ole jackson denial. the only thinh those kids do now diff than before is get paraded and exploited by grandma for the good of the rest of the family

OR Maybe what she means is that we know that you know that we are using thses kids, but they are happy about it, because we let them do whatever they want to do.

No elusive they haven't talked about how Murray destroyed their life, not even when given the platform in the courtroom.

What katherine means is thay now we can use the kids to make money for the rest of the family. sickening that his own mother implies the kids are happy etc. have they ever talked about how upset the kids are how murray destroyed the kids life. no its all about happy and well they are now they have normal livesgood ole jackson denial. the only thinh those kids do now diff than before is get paraded and exploited by grandma for the good of the rest of the family
they started the kids are happy bs as soon as 2 weeks after michael's death, back then I found it highly offensive, like they were over him in mere couple of weeks. now, I'm sure they've managed life without their dad, not because they are over him and happier without him as she says, but because they've learned to adapt to their circumstances. and given the fact that they're free to do whatever they want, is a big plus too. especially when ur a young teen.

I am beginning to wonder if the kids are more or less raising themselves and the family is there just to pimp them.

Sad isn't it, that randy philips tells the world in that courtroom that mj was a 'phenomenal father', and yet his own mother casts shade on her son regarding the way he bought up his children and not for the first time. Unbelievable actually. Like ramona, if i wrote what i really thought of her, i'd get a lifetime ban, let's just say she doesn't win any mother of the year awards from me.

^ Yeah. I take Randy Philips' words over Katherine's any day.

That woman is making me lose faith in religion by the day. How can she call herself a christian and be so conniving and greedy? She should read the book of Jobs and ponder a bit.

i guess mj was a bad father cause he didnt pimp his kids out for the good of the family. after all the family is more important than the individual to katherine. after all look how she sacrificed michael for the good of the family. ie getting them to L.A and making money regardless of the damage it did to him. even when hes gone before her she still doesnt seem to care and just carries on doing the same thing but now with mjs kids.

Does anyone know who the lady in the pink dress is in the video, on mrs J's left, who keeps whispering to her?

Michael Jackson Foundation to Be Established in Japan

Tokyo, Dec. 12 (Jiji Press)--A charity foundation to continue the legacy of the late singer Michael Jackson, often called King of Pop, will be established in Japan, possibly early next year, to support the well-being of children worldwide, his mother, Katherine Jackson, said Monday.
The foundation, to be set up at the Japan Information Center under the Cabinet Office, will initially aid children in northeastern Japan areas hit by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.
At a news conference in Tokyo, Katherine Jackson said that she hopes to carry out the wishes of her son, who died in June 2009, by helping disadvantaged children.
She decided to set up the foundation in the country in view of the enormous damage caused by the March catastrophe.
As its first step, the foundation is slated to build a temporary theater for children in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture, one of the hardest-hit prefectures, a senior official of the Japan Information Center said at the same news conference.

http://jen.jiji.com/jc/eng?g=eco&k=2011121200858

Tokyo, Dec. 12 (Jiji Press)--A charity foundation to continue the legacy of the late singer Michael Jackson, often called King of Pop, will be established in Japan, possibly early next year, to support the well-being of children worldwide, his mother, Katherine Jackson, said Monday.
The foundation, to be set up at the Japan Information Center under the Cabinet Office, will initially aid children in northeastern Japan areas hit by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.
At a news conference in Tokyo, Katherine Jackson said that she hopes to carry out the wishes of her son, who died in June 2009, by helping disadvantaged children.
She decided to set up the foundation in the country in view of the enormous damage caused by the March catastrophe.
As its first step, the foundation is slated to build a temporary theater for children in Ishinomaki, Miyagi Prefecture, one of the hardest-hit prefectures, a senior official of the Japan Information Center said at the same news conference.

Wow....Great news. It must mean the Gary Foundation is up and running....

Looking forward to another Foundation in MJ's name....at this rate, why don't they open one on every continent?

No offense, I'm all for helping the needy, but ah, everytime "certain" members of the family use the words CHARITY FOUNDATION, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Who's gonna run said charity foundation? Howard Mann, Melissa Johnson, Chris Hunt, and/or Katherine Jackson.

and wheres the money coming from for this and i presume the estate has to give permission

Is a temporary theater really the first thing the childrenn need in Ishinomaki.......?

The jackson brothers need some where to do a show!

Last edited:
I don't know why Katherine and the family (especially La Toya) always have to discredit Michael's parenting skills every time they speak. I know they loved him dearly but it's totally wrong.

Because of the family, the general public thinks Michael kids are better off and in 'great care' under Katherine (well half of it believed even before Michael died but it heightened when the family open their mouth).

One thing I notice when the family speaks about the kids, they hardly mention how Michael was a great father, makes since since they weren't really close to Michael in his latter years.

I have to give props to Jermaine for crediting Michael as such a great father.

Watch @ 1:00, Prince put the family and detractors in their place when he said Michael 'was the best father anyone could have cause he raised us the right way'.

Can't wait for Paris (the most vocal of the kids) appearance on Ellen when she puts everyone in their place on what a great father he was.

Thank you for posting @MsCassieMollie, it was nice to hear Prince say that. I just wish that they would leav the children out of their promotions.

like I said earlier I highly doubt Katherine calls Michael a bad parent in front of his children, I'm sure the kids won't tolerate stuff like that being said about their dad.

like I said earlier I highly doubt Katherine calls Michael a bad parent in front of his children, I'm sure the kids won't tolerate stuff like that being said about their dad.

But in interviews, she always tries to imply that Michael's methods of parenting were wrong..........

And funnily enough............I wonder how many people have and still are questioning her parenting skills????

......we all know about Michael's unhappiness during his own childhood!!!!

Katherine's one to talk. Her parenting skills were piss poor back in the day, and remains so to date.

http://bcove.me/l0bhxmzh Katherine video

"they do a lot of things that they didn't do before so they are enjoying life" Katherine about MJ's kids.

Yeah Katherine, they were'nt exploited before so that must be so much fun for them now! What a disrespectful comment!

She has a lot of damn nerve. And please no try to spin her words

See they did not need that stinky father of there's protecting them they enjoy there lives now because they were not enjoying it before June 25 2009.

In other words she is letting them do whatever they want.

Amazing is'nt it? *sigh*

I am beginning to wonder if the kids are more or less raising themselves and the family is there just to pimp them.

PIMP!!!!!!!

And as for that Michael Jackson Foundation.....just another 'scam idea' that will never see the light of day.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17827124

Katherine choking up & breaking down in tears during the press conference when remembering her son :( (starts at 36:00)

She is hurting still so much, you can see it in her eyes.. I just wish that she could be home and grieve, she doesnt need to do all these tributes and other deals

Ps, she says she was in Japan with MJ roughly 2 years ago... was it for the VIP great and meet thing in 2007??

Last edited:
^^^^^ Thats what I struggle with, I do see and feel her pain which makes it even harder to understand much of what she has allowed to happen since he passed.

^^^^^ Thats what I struggle with, I do see and feel her pain which makes it even harder to understand much of what she has allowed to happen since he passed.

I sure do agree with you,,I just dont understand it. It is almost as though she has NO control AT ALL.

Becausr its about the good of the family and the families needs are more important than the individual. say may love mj but she certainly doesnt respect him and was prepared to sacrifice him and now the kids for the good of the rest of the family

@elusive, sadly i think you are right and maybe that lack of respect is not helping her grieving process.

Back