MICHAEL JACKSON'S BROTHERS Doing Another Tribute Show But Without Randy

So no reports about the concert? It must be over now.

I guess even Katherine's presence couldn't ''save'' this. Funny how this is supposed to be their time to shine, and nobody let's them shine lol

They would have got lots of attention if the kids went along as first planned

True but they obviously know using the kids gets them attention. hence them using them in the past. before it was mj now its his kids

poor Katherine she flew all over the world to see her senior sons ''shine'' yet no one else cared..

Now that the brothers have decided to take their 3-man act out on tour, I came in here thinking I would be able to take a peek at their act, which they recently performed in Japan.

To my surprise, there are no clips of the Japan "Charity" concert. LOL!

What's up with that? Did anybody hear anything about the Japanese concert?

From what I understand there are no clips on Youtube. The concert does have it's own facebook page but it's in Japanese. I have seen photos but that's it.

So far this is all I could find about the Tokyo Tribute
Is this the same concert the Jacksons performed at ?

A fabulous night. Had the great opportunity of going to the Michael Jackson Tribute concert in Tokyo thanks to my good friend and mentor. I even got to meet and talk to Travis Payne MJs choreographer the next evening. That was pretty awesome. btw I had to tweak this a bit on my mac cuz I couldn't decide what music to use. Ukulele by Jake Shimabukuro, no copyright intended.

Yes that's the concert they performed at. I had read that there was going to be an emphasis on Michael's dancing for the tribute.

DEALZ has uploaded a video of his performance at the Tokyo Tribute

Dec 24, 2011Dealz talks about his trip to Tokyo, Japan and shares his performance at the Michael Jackson Tribute Show.

I watched the clip of Dealz.

Does anyone know what this Jackson Truth Media that he keeps mentioning is about?

Does Siggy have a real job as well? Apart from rapping? I mean, does he release songs/albums? Like I've never ever heard anything about Siggy's music career apart from talk on MJ boards

He seems like a decent guy, he should have something going for himself

Last edited:
Some of the Jacksons backstage @ the Japan tribute concert a few weeks ago

25kkj08.jpg

Does Siggy have a real job as well? Apart from rapping? I mean, does he release songs/albums? Like I've never ever heard anything about Siggy's music career apart from talk on MJ boards

He seems like a decent guy, he should have something going for himself

Something to do with motorbikes I believe. :)

Back