Michael Jackson’s Thriller 3D

Re: John Landis - Top Secret Thriller Project!!!! Coming 2017

I am sorry but I didnt understand anything regarding the clocks. :D

8 pm GMT is in England, right?

England (and the rest of the United Kingdom) observe daylight savings time and have moved 1 hour adrift of GMT in summer. This is commonly known as BST (British Summer Time). It is currently 1643 in the United Kingdom (and England).

The message that went around is misleading. They don't seem to know the difference in hours between GMT and EST.

England (and the rest of the United Kingdom) observe daylight savings time and have moved 1 hour adrift of GMT in summer. This is commonly known as BST (British Summer Time). It is currently 1643 in the United Kingdom (and England).

The message that went around is misleading. They don't seem to know the difference in hours between GMT and EST.

Well, it is 18:46 in Baltic states.

just know it's 13 min away and you're good.

ChrisC - Well annoyed because unofficially or not it has been publicly spoken about by the man working on the project.. That is an 'Announcement' and it was made a long time back now. All I'd hope is IF it is Thriller 3D, that something new is brought with that news.

It better be at 12:00 exactly after yesterday..smh

I wonder what the estate is doing these 10 minutes.. is there a board meeting? Or is it so informal as we are breaking our key boards waiting lol

ChrisC - Well annoyed because unofficially or not it has been publicly spoken about by the man working on the project.. That is an 'Announcement' and it was made a long time back now. All I'd hope is IF it is Thriller 3D, that something new is brought with that news.

Unofficially, against the apparent wishes of the Estate. And Landis has been pretty cryptic at times.

You really expect them not to officially acknowledge it because a handful of hardcore fans on a forum think they know about it? Seems silly.

I wonder what the estate is doing these 10 minutes.. is there a board meeting? Or is it so informal as we are breaking our key boards waiting lol

they might be reading this thread

k982bT1cbO-2.png

Unofficially, against the apparent wishes of the Estate. And Landis has been pretty cryptic at times.

You really expect them not to officially acknowledge it because a handful of hardcore fans on a forum think they know about it? Seems silly.

Agreed. There needs to be an official statement about what exactly this project entails. Yes, we might sort of know the general idea...but we don't know the details. The public needs informed as well. The GP and casual fans most likely have not seen the videos of Landis talking about it.

its about time

[YOUTUBE]W2bSQhFMEaI[/YOUTUBE]

tJK2heV.gif

In 4-5 minutes.

Probably nothing. Someone who updates their social media just posts the news when it's the time.

Don't expect too much. :)

A wasp has just flown in my open window. I AM UNDER ATTACK

1.5 more minutes and.... refresh!

The amount of disappointment this thread might turn into lmao! Can't wait!

It is time

I hope they aren't messin' round.

andddddddddd nothing

Eerie silence...

What if there will be nothing? :D

Back