Michael's makeup appreciation thread

The eyeliner ... the eyebrows ... ❤️

iu

There is a BWT 1987 backstage gif which I love - for many reasons but mostly for Michael's lovely eyeshadow. I have posted it many times. Cannot find it. So this will have to do for now. Beautiful colours.

Ep9cYXkXcAIZExe

The eyeliner ... the eyebrows ... ❤️

iu
YES that pretty fawn brown eye shadow way, the way Karen applied it sort of slanted and lashing of thick black mascara and those perfect outer rimmed eye s :love: :love: black liner and mascara on guys, oh so absolutely fab!

i challenge this thread to be as smokin as the manhood thread everyone haha!

also vibe shoot

this ..is perfection in a man. look lashes for days , his cheeks , hot lips, add glasses michael no we musnt photo shop any on but oh my days now

This is my all time fav pic of daddy era !!! , and this is my all time fave pic of him , for me , mature en vogue, studious Michael surpasses dangerous, bad ,wall ,history ,thriller, blood, period. maybe on parr with Gothica michael ghosts :love:

Instead of doing the usual 'cat's eye' liner, Karen has gone for a round eye 'Bambi eyes' look. And that's exactly what he looks like. A baby deer.

mjgorgeouseyes.jpg
THATS IT yeeeeah thats that deer thing going on he hass it in wmas 2006 thats correct that is exactly that zin exactly!!!

I also like the Thriller era and off the wall so much for Michael's more natural makeup or no makeup at all. With makeup he is amazing and without makeup he is very handsome. :love: :love: :love:
Exactly. With make-up. Without it. It's a win-win situation. I don't even know which I prefer. I love a guy with make-up, especially black eyeliner. But Michael is so lovely even without it. I certainly wouldn't miss it if he had never bothered with it. Or if I could only have photos of him without it. His natural beauty / handsomeness is completely satisfying.

Back