Michael's makeup appreciation thread

I also like the Thriller era and off the wall so much for Michael's more natural makeup or no makeup at all. With makeup he is amazing and without makeup he is very handsome. :love: :love: :love:
P.S. There is a specific OTW b&w photo I'm trying to find. No luck so far. :(

This is how you do make-up which is understated and yet so melodramatic and beautiful at the same time. Of course, it helps when your art is being displayed on Michael's incredibly beautiful face.

Michael at the Oscars, 1991.

iu
Aaaaaaaaah! I love the Oscars look so so so much. The gloves. The hair. The outfit. The jhelkjrhlkfjerh makeup.

1dae6ea6348b3b6fd4d9010750e7f455.jpg

This is my all time fav pic of daddy era !!! , and this is my all time fave pic of him , for me , mature en vogue, studious Michael surpasses dangerous, bad ,wall ,history ,thriller, blood, period. maybe on parr with Gothica michael ghosts :love:

It's also my favourite pic from the daddy era! But NOTHING surpasses Bad era for me, in which he's the daddiest.

This is how you do make-up which is understated and yet so melodramatic and beautiful at the same time. Of course, it helps when your art is being displayed on Michael's incredibly beautiful face.

Michael at the Oscars, 1991.

iu
Absolutely Fab pic zin !! Madonna was a very lucky one! .He is a Disney prince here . Ah, Oscars 1991... can be as majestic as i feel all floaty and you know what song comes up -

"Save me now from what still remains
I'll be your story hero:love:
I'll serenade in rhyme
I'm just needing that someone
Save me now, am I the one?"

Always think of SPYHO when seeing oscars 1991!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. With make-up. Without it. It's a win-win situation. I don't even know which I prefer. I love a guy with make-up, especially black eyeliner. But Michael is so lovely even without it. I certainly wouldn't miss it if he had never bothered with it. Or if I could only have photos of him without it. His natural beauty / handsomeness is completely satisfying.
Its the black eyeliner and nude, that glossy type of nude lip is what.... :love: yeah haha

oh, that's my top fave from that photo session, wend. I'm just gonna post my 2nd fave, you reminded me. Ngl, don't like the others from that sesh, but these two - omg!

iu
Oh, that is beautiful arghhhhhhhhh the fucking liner i love this whole shoot , now i know its quite red based lips - but oh its so mesmerising , i just love his photo shoot days ,i think the blush really sets this whole majestic look off .like even more so than the blue thing. i want to kiss him here.

This is the one. It kills me every time. Ngl, I do prefer the b&w version but, hey, I'm not complaining. Love this image.
the whole of that fkung short film advertisement arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg now i have to place it here now

this is so dark n sexy and perfect , don't we all live in this short film here? ...are we all not the girl here ????
when i saw this first time - when i was a wee girl i thought .... well..oh fck. so , what else can you do mr ? haha @zinniabooklover @Hiker @turtleneck_sweater @Ana_is_applehead @LinLoveMJ @MacMandy90 :love: 💘

Back