Mj 50th Birthday DVD VIDEO PROJECT!Not too late to join!Check PAGE 1 for new vids-YANA,SCREAM,WD&N !

Re: Michael's 50th b-day VIDEO PROJECT! UPDATED!!! CHECK PAGE 23 FOR THE LIST OF VIDEOS & IDEAS!

So guys, what do you say that these are the final 3 videos:

48.Break Of Dawn
49.Workin' Day And Night
50.2000 Watts

So? :)

Re: Michael's 50th b-day VIDEO PROJECT! UPDATED!!! CHECK PAGE 23 FOR THE LIST OF VIDEOS & IDEAS!

that's great :yes:

Last edited:

2000 watts video is gonna be crazy. i already started gathering some vids and adding some crazy effects!

Darvon....this was my problem. Each song/video i did was 1gb. In moviemaker you can select one video, then click on File then Save Movie File then it gives heaps of options, the one I used got them to 20-40MB. you can look thru the options. does that make sense? this size enabled me to upload in 20-30min each, with no obvious reduced quality.

I am NOT an expert, just figured this out last week, but it seems to have worked so far.

Thank you, I will try that sometime tonight.

Do you have windows vista? because on mine it doesn't show options when I save it...

(I have vista)

I personally? No I don't...Somebody else must have it... I think Foxy , maybe?

I was talking to violet, but that's okay

anybody with windows vista that knows how to compress AVI files would be great.

no darvon i don't have vista - that i know of lol! can you do a search in 'help'? i find help quite helpful :D

just reposting the ideas, as we have the full list now!

1.DSTYGE
- go wild. just go WILD! fool around, wear a silly 70's disco costume and go dancing and singing, laughing, lip-syncing, alone or with someone , just GO WILD! OW!

2.ROCK WITH YOU - let this magical groove get into you and just move it. Come on, whenever you feel like dancing , just take a camera and enjoy yourself. You can do it I am sure Doesn't Michael make you "wanna rock"?

3.OFF THE WALL - It would be good if at the start of the clip you are seen in some work clothes, carrying a briefcase and then letting it all go, taking it off - not striptease (although,if that's what works for you...lol) and then just fooling around...

4.SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE - a guy could be sitting alone in his room, and then there can be parts of him and a girl being together...or vice versa,whatever. And the almighty editor will add the flashback effect. LOL.

5.WBSS- Well, for this one I guess I am gonna go around my house running up and down, jumping on the table. LOL. Up to you! BTW, I am planning for this song to be the first video on the first dvd of the 5 to be sent to Michael (hopefully ahem), so as this one is going to be first probably, it has to be ... well... EXPLOSIVE! And P.S. NO WBSS 2008. sorry Akon lovers. Too many medleys already!

6.BABY BE MINE - I imagined the video for this one like... You know the scene in Grease with Danny and Sandy at the end , when Sandy is the hot chick lol and then she goes on flirting with him. And then they do the dance on "You're the one that I want" , with the legs and all?
So, basically a fun, flirty dance with a guy and a girl, it would be so fun!

7.THE GIRL IS MINE 2008
- OK sorry if I am being a bitch about this, but NO WAY I am willing to make a video for the original version. It's way too slow and boring. The Girl Is Mine 2008. Check out the video of MJNATS on YouTube and you'll see what I mean. The positive energy that is in her is just awesome. She is lip-syncing,smiling,dancing... All in the one video! Two guys fighting over a girl? That would be cool as well.

8.THRILLER
- Do I need to say anything? If nothing else, put on your Halloween costume and freak us out. Or dance with it on. Like I will... SHHHH! Don't say it's me! And also, a horror setting - a dark room in an Edgar Allan Poe style and you are Vincent Price? That would work as well.

9.BEAT IT - Rock'n'Roll baby! Guitar playing, screaming, fighting... whatever. Just remember to stay TOUGH!

10.BILLIE JEAN - This is going to be the last video on the last dvd, before the closer video which is...find out later. Anyway, this is going to be something special. And hell yeah, I know y'all have tried this dance at homes,don't be acting like you haven't! The point of this video is nothing but showing the importance of THE DANCE! Keep moonwalkin' people...

11.HUMAN NATURE - For this one you could... Ummm... Well yeah, check out the video on page 1 ! Actually part 1 of it. I am yet to post part 2 which is FINISHED,believe me! But another part of Smooth Jay and Jack Bubbles interaction is to be added...Once my almost non-existent hair grows back. I am a professional actor and Mike isn't a fool as not to see the difference!

12.P.Y.T. / P.Y.T. 2008
- The original song is going and then all of a sudden it stops. A time machine is on. 25 years later... 3...2...1... BANG! P.Y.T. 2008. Dance your butts off

13.LADY IN MY LIFE - Piano cover in a low light room... it would be awesome...

14.BAD - The same as for Beat It - have fun but be tough in it! Record yourself in a car, or acting rebellious...but,don't,get...arrested or something... Just act it out. But not too much. I don't want any of you in prison for loving Mike!

15.TWYMMMF - copying the video would be awesome. Imagine dancing in the street at night...Hot. But please no Britney.

16.MAN IN THE MIRROR
- page 1. (if only there were more "ideas" like this one to write...)

17.IJCSLY
- Idem.

18.DIRTY DIANA - It would be cool if there was some girl putting make up on in front of the mirror, in tight black clothes, like Diana in the video

19. SMOOTH FUKKING CRIMINAL - The best damn video ever? hell yeah. So why hesitate to honor it by making our own? OOOOOOH! You know what would be AWESOME?! If we put the intro from the concert, that somebody has recorded I am sure, and then also the slow part from the Moonwalker, with the cats and all that hot stuff... we can make it by doing some slow dance, in a low light room...

20.JAM - some basketball would be awesome. some shadows with lip-syncing would be awesome as well. And the entrance scene on the concert? Now that would be amazing as well. Like, before starting the dance there should be a silent intro of us just standing ,looking at the camera... And waiting, and waiting,and waiting... And then BAM! JAM! lol!
Changed my mind- THIS should be the opener!

21.IN THE CLOSET - it would be cool to make the dancing in front of the door or closet, with a shaky camera, and some hot choreography. Guy and girl ? Would be great. And then the editor will use his magic stick to add the awesome sepia tone to it! :)

22.REMEMBER THE TIME
- You could, for example, record yourself in a modern setting, and also in a sorta "old-fashioned" setting,with a love interest for example... You could do the dancing in both, or whatever. And the mighty editor would make the flashbacks work! :) :) :) And the Egyptian dance style! Or the introduction, with all the various entertainers

23.HEAL THE WORLD
- What I am planning to do for this video is go through parks, forests etc. and stick bandages on trees, monuments etc. and then in the end on a globe! :) This is not only one of the best known Michael's songs, but one of his dearest as well ! So let's make something special of it. Think of a message that you could send out to the world... How can YOU make the world a better place?

24.BLACK OR WHITE
- OK, for this one, fans of ALL nationalities, colors, religions are needed! And what would be great is that everybody dances in their traditional clothes , and traditional dances are welcome as well! Also, the last part of the video has GOT to be done. So , you record yourself from head to shoulders and do the lip-syncing and head moving, like in the video! And the almighty editor will do the morphing!!! OW!

25.WHO IS IT
- Make it mysterious. Video like! It would be good to make a detective story, you know, like investigating identities and stuff... And also, being in a darkened room with a spotlight only, where YOU would be dancing, or sitting all dressed up with a whiskey in your hand... And you could also look out the window, or sing in the mirror. That would be good as well... If you are having trouble with the spotlight, I can do it ;)

26.GIVE IN TO ME - ROCK'N'ROOLLLLL ! OW! Yeah, well, basically, it would be great to make a rock band - 2 guitars, a drummer and a singer :)
Just whatever you do, make sure it is R'n'R !!! :)

27.WILL YOU BE THERE
- almost finished, thanks for contributing :)

28.GONE TOO SOON
- This might be a bit painful, but... If you want to tell a story about someone who isn't among the living anymore, go ahead. A friend of mine who passed away was an extraordinary person and I just feel the urge to ...just tell a bit of his story. So if you wanna tell about someone you miss , go ahead. We will also tell about the great ones who are still missed, like Pavarotti, James Brown,Ray Charles, Heath Ledger... All of them who are always gone TOO soon...

29.DANGEROUS
- OK, it is , hands down, one of the biggest performances of Michael's and I am sure one of the most often practiced routines in the fans' bedrooms :) So go ahead, show us your home-made performances!

30.SCREAM - Make it energetic. Make it angry. With close-up views and twisted cameras - a dance duel, that would also work! :) Just make it powerful!!!

31.TDCAU - The marching would be amazing. Military outifts, scenes of intolerance etc. I am sure this one speaks for itself ;)

32.STRANGER IN MOSCOW - Ah, my first-born child :) Always a favorite :) You haven't seen it? Check it out! Then hurry back here ;)

33.EARTH SONG - Copying the video would be amazing, but also veeeeery hard to do. So, what we could do is copy the idea of the "What's goin' on" video, you know, the one with the blindfolded people, and as you unveil the veil (or however it is said lol) , written are the words such as WAR , HATE, RACISM etc. And then in the end you open up your eyes and look up, to face the situation of our planet... And also, we could add some facts about the state of the Earth, which is not looking good :sad:

34.YOU ARE NOT ALONE - coming veeeeeeeryy soon :)

35.SMILE - I want this one to make Michael laugh. Or at least smile. So you do the same. Or act silly you know! :) But not inappropriate of course! And acting as Charlie Chaplin, with the hat, moustache and stick would be amazing! And the walk... :) Another thing I wanna make sure we do is that somebody takes a suitcase and puts it on the bed, takes out the Billie Jean outfit and puts it on, and looks in the mirror in the end and smiles. Because, on the last dvd, the following video will be Billie Jean, and then For All Time :)

36.BOTD
- I want some hot dancing here, y'all. Latin dance would also make it work. Just make sure you are dressed in RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEDDD!!!

37.UNBREAKABLE / INVINCIBLE
- OK, now this one is gonna be VEEEEERY fun ! Girls VS Boys! So - the Unbreakable part is the responsibility of our lovely Summer - she wrote a special version of Unbreakable which I want the girls to sing over the Unbreakable instrumental. Here are the new lyrics, which the girls are gonna sing!

TOO FINE, YOU KNOW
(To the tune of MJ's "Unbreakable")

Now I'm just recovering
After I fainted
Michael did that to me
Yes, once again
Saw some photos of Mike
"Wow!!! Aaaaww!! Oh my God!!!"
And the next thing I knew
Was laying on the ground

Oh Michael you just look so great
Baby, you just make us faint
And when I see you I feel dizzy
MJ I see
And I'm hyperventilating
And I faint and I grin
'Cause Mike you're just so cute, baby

I faint, I grin and
I sigh and scream and
I swoon, please catch me!
When I see MJ's face
Each time I'm fainting
When I see MJ
No guy is like him
Michael's too fine, you know!

Oooh oooh wow!
Aaah
Well

So I stare at him
Won't even blink
'Cause I wanna see
That gorgeous man
And if he's not on stage
I will watch him on film
And keep on staring
That gorgeous thing

Oh Michael you just look so great
Baby, you just make us faint
And when I see you I feel dizzy
MJ I see
And I'm hyperventilating
And I faint and I grin
'Cause Mike you're just so cute, baby

I faint, I grin and
I sigh and scream and
When I see MJ's face
Each time I'm fainting
When I see MJ
No guy is like him
Michael's too fine, you know!
I faint, I grin and
I sigh and scream and
When I see MJ's face
Each time I'm fainting
When I see MJ
No guy is like him
MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON IS TOO FINE, YOU KNOW!!!

When he's wearing black jeans
Gold pants or his PJ's
Girls take one look and swoon
Hyperventilate, scream
The eyes, the hands, the mouth, the face
The nose, the butt, the hair, the legs
Mike's... too... fine, you know!!!!

Rap:
Hey Mike, what cha doing to all us women?
You fine thing
All the girls try to claim to be your PYT
Girls watch your vids 24/7
Try to stay calm though you look hot in your PJ's
Cool we try to act
Behave to the max
But girls must scream
You're Mr. Hot-material
Our dreams are vivid
Each girl wants to meet Mike
Any place you visit
You got fans there
In the hotel girls wait
You go by them and say "Hello!"
Girls cause a riot, start screaming "MICHAEL!!"
One glimpse, half of the girls lay on the floor
'Cause they passed out after you waved at them
And all the girls do agree on
That you're Mr. Goodlooking
They say how you look good
And how you really are banging
Mr. Jackson you're too fine
You make all the girls cry
The aura of your presence
Makes girls faint, 'cause you're HOT!!!

And as for the guys! I already recorded myself dancing to Invincible and it is ridiculous lol. So, back me up, fellaz! You could include a hot girl walking by and you are checking her out, trying to seduce her... With dancing of course. NOT striptease! LOL

38.YOU ROCK MY WORLD
- The intro to this video, with Michael's silhouette is PERFECT. So , somebody should record that part. And then, the piano kicks in! And y'all could also do the choreography, for example someone could be Michael and the other one could be Chris Tucker! Now that would be hilarious! :) :) :) Remember the live performance lol! But DON'T break any tables, or burn a cafe... I mean, you could, but if you do, make sure you record it and save the camera lol

39.BUTTERFLIES
- Create your own dance routine to this one! Make it soulful and sexy :) Piano cover would be great as well.

40.SPEECHLESS
- Sitting in a tree, singing, or just lip-syncing... Walking down the river or beach... Just lying next to somebody , being speechless... OH! What just came to my mind is that this one could maybe be done as an old silent movie? With a love story. Like, the guy wants to express his love for a girl, but doesn't know how, and makes up ways and in the end, he just kisses her, or hugs her... And I could make it a black and white film, with the titles... It would be great!

41.CRY/WE'VE HAD ENOUGH - People wanted these 2 songs... So,show me why! Personally I think they are both great songs, and will blend them into one,but send me your vids ;)

42.WHATEVER HAPPENS
- I've ALWAYS imagined the video to be set in the Wild Wild West kind of place. Like, the video starts at a saloon, where a cowboy meets a girl and they fall for each other, and Michael and Santana are playing in the saloon and then the guy and the girl fall in love... But she is married and her husband discovers about the affair, and calls the guy for a duel, and they could both die, and the girl mourns for them on the street. Maybe hard to comprehend,but still, we could try to make it the closest possible... :) So pick your roles, y'all!!!

43.BROTHERHOOD MEDLEY
- Get down... AND BOOGIE! Lol! The disco anthems time. When Michael was a grown up , that is. So , songs like BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE,SHAKE YOUR BODY, CAN YOU FEEL IT etc. - I am sure this will work without any further explanation.

44.INNER CHILD
- As for the young Michael's hits - this is the right place to go. ABC, GOT TO BE THERE, WHO'S LOVIN' YOU I WANT YOU BACK, BEN etc. and the last two are gonna be I'LL BE THERE and the conclusion is CHILDHOOD. Keep the child inside alive. The message is simple. How do you do it?

45.PRIVACY MEDLEY
- FUKK THE PRESS! MICHAEL'S THE BEST! So yeah, all of those tabloid bashing songs - the full list is - LEAVE ME ALONE, WHY YOU WANNA TRIP ON ME, D.S. , TABLOID JUNKIE and PRIVACY. You could, as suggested before, record yourself disguised in wheelchair, scarfs, whatever! And also, ripping the tabloids would be good. Moving the camera away, or punching it away... Be angry, but of course, don't go to jail cuz of it... Beatboxing for Tabloid Junkie and WYWTOM ... Guitars for D.S. and Privacy. And for Leave Me Alone , I could make YOU the ones in the dollar or newspapers :) :) :) Just lip-sync / sing , close view ;)

46.WE ARE THE WORLD
- As suggested, sing or lip-sync in front of the flag on the wall, or holding the flag in front of you,singing. And then in the end, I will try to put all of them on the screen, for the last chorus, and then show the picture of the world, as a mosaic... We'll see what the mighty one can do...

47.WORKIN' DAY AND NIGHT - I think this is such an awesome song. And you could be fooling around to it in so many ways... For example... One person (representing MJ) is dancing next to a girl , trying to seduce her, but she is not paying attention to him. Instead, she is standing in front of the mirror, putting jewelery on, trying out make-up and outfits. That would be hilarious! :)

48.2000 WATTS - The reason I decided to put this song is that (even though I am not a big fan of it) we wanna show Michael that it is really popular among the fans. Even wider. I found many videos of people dancing to it, with their own choreographies, so why not show it to Michael? :) The effects are going to be crazy! 100% futuristic! 3D glasses on yet?

49.BREAK OF DAWN - This one could be done in a funny way as well... For example, a guy could be preparing for a dinner with his beloved one. He is all goofy, you know, standing in front of the mirror, fixing his hairstyle, his funny dance moves, his geeky style, holding a rose in his mouth... He prepares everything - table, candles,wine etc. His beloved one comes and he gets all panicky! He can't dance, he can't breathe,he even might get FOOD CHOKING lol! Stuff like that :D:D:D

50.FOR ALL TIME - I don't wanna spoil this one. It's gonna be a surprise... This is gonna be the last video to be done, and the last video on the last dvd. So , you could record yourself dressed in MJ outfits, or shirts, whatever, and lip-sync. But the last chorus, we have to sing. Cause we will change the chorus to "WHEN WE SAY WE LOVE YOU,MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW,THAT'S FOR ALL TIME!" And also, recording yourself telling a story about why you are a fan, or saying I love you, Happy Birthday messages to Michael, would be perfect for this video.

NOTE 1: These are only IDEAS. You DO NOT have to go by them , and you can suggest your own ideas as well. Then again, all else is acceptable. All the things that you can do, mentioned in the promo video! (Page 1)

NOTE 2: Post your videos by AUGUST 25th. And also, let me know which videos you'd like to do by AUGUST 20th!

NOTE 3: EDITORS STILL NEEDED!

Re: Michael's 50th b-day VIDEO PROJECT! IT'S NOT TOO LATE! CHECK PAGE 27 FOR THE LIST OF VIDEOS & ID

:lol: Man! You know what... I had actually imagined myself doing 2000 Watts and like, the setting being a wide basement/abandoned warehouse, all dark and sh!t, with nothing but flashlights to support me and some other peeps dancin, and being overall WILD :hysterical: Sort of like Janet's All Nite Don't Stop video, but cheaper and bootleggier (is that a word)!

I would do that... if all that was possible so whatever. Just thought you'd like to hear it :lol: Great job you all are doing, and nice list dangerous_88 :clap:

Last edited:
Re: Michael's 50th b-day VIDEO PROJECT! IT'S NOT TOO LATE! CHECK PAGE 27 FOR THE LIST OF VIDEOS & ID

Darvon....this was my problem. Each song/video i did was 1gb. In moviemaker you can select one video, then click on File then Save Movie File then it gives heaps of options, the one I used got them to 20-40MB. you can look thru the options. does that make sense? this size enabled me to upload in 20-30min each, with no obvious reduced quality.

I am NOT an expert, just figured this out last week, but it seems to have worked so far.

No, it doesn't make sense, I tried to reduce the size of a video from 500 MB to 20 MB with Roxio WinOnCD10 MediaSuite software, when you make a file smaller the quality becomes very bad, meaning instead of face you sometimes see many quadrats.

Last edited:

well, Auto Gordian , as I said, is the program my friend uses. She says it is a very good one, and it doesn't reduce the quality. Come on,guys,try harder,there's gotta be a way that this program works. How do you think I learned to use the program that I edit videos with lol...

Till Its Gone, it would be PERFECT to make a video like that. All the cool effects - that's why I added 2000 Watts. I was gonna put Keep The Faith, but then I saw that there are NO fan clips on YouTube with that song so I decided to skip, as it is not certain anyone will record for it. Plus, there are already too many slow songs.

;)

I have a request to make - and that is to spread the word. For example, your MJ friends over YouTube / forums etc.

Just show them the promo video and the list of videos and ideas. I am sure you can do it.

Thanks in advance,peeps, keep up the good work and expect You Are Not Alone soon. Having trouble with the sound...That's why it's taking so long...

Love y'all.

Violet!!!

I got your videos and I LOVE THEM!

Your daughter is the most talented fan in the world. Period!!!

Guys,you are gonna love her!!!

:) :) :)

AND VIOLET! COULD YOU BE ANY HOTTER? OMG DIRTY DIANA WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the rest of your belly dancing!!!

And did anyone tell you you look like Juliette Moore?

:) :) :) :)

Last edited:

dangerous .... phew, i was worrying today that you hadn't received them yet & was gonna ask tonight. yay!

""Your daughter is the most talented fan in the world. Period!!!""

yes well i think so! ;D

""OMG DIRTY DIANA WAS PERFECT!!!!!!!!! ""

eek! :unsure: glad you like it - only did it cos of your suggestion & i love Michael & i KNEW you'd only be flashing bits of it in. :yes: :D

as i said, if the ones with an X didn't work then they're on my youtube.

they are awesome. you are very creative and talented... i showed your clips to my friends and they love it! :)

can't wait to do dstyge, dirty diana, ben and black or white. I am most excited about these now, because of your clips!!!

Say hello to your daughter and tell her she is a star!!!

Re: Michael's 50th b-day VIDEO PROJECT! CHECK PAGE 27 FOR THE LIST OF VIDEOS & IDEAS! DEADLINE-AUG 2

OK... I am having a looooot of trouble with you are not alone video. It is gonna be here soon,just wanna make it right...

So,here is how I would make the order of the videos on dvd's.

Note that there will be some introductions of various kinds. People talking to MJ, life stories, funny stories,bloopers etc.

So go ahead, send stuff like that as well ;)

Here is the list. Tell me what you think about it.

DVD 1

1.JAM
2.SCREAM
3.HUMAN NATURE (complete)
4.YOU ARE NOT ALONE (complete)
5.BROTHERHOOD MEDLEY
6.BUTTERFLIES
7.SPEECHLESS
8.WORKIN' DAY AND NIGHT
9.GIVE IN TO ME
10.MAN IN THE MIRROR (complete)

DVD 2

1.WANNA BE STARTIN' SOMETHIN'
2.ROCK WITH YOU
3.STRANGER IN MOSCOW (complete)
4.REMEMBER THE TIME
5.P.Y.T.
6.SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE
7.EARTH SONG
8.WHO IS IT
9.INNER CHILD MEDLEY
10.DIRTY DIANA

DVD 3

1.DON'T STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH
2.BAD
3.BEAT IT
4.IN THE CLOSET
5.THE GIRL IS MINE 2008
6.BREAK OF DAWN
7.GONE TOO SOON
8.PRIVACY MEDLEY
9.HEAL THE WORLD
10.DANGEROUS

DVD 4

1.BLOOD ON THE DANCEFLOOR
2.I JUST CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU (complete)
3.OFF THE WALL
4.2000 WATTS
5.THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
6.THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US
7.THE LADY IN MY LIFE
8.CRY / WE'VE HAD ENOUGH
9.THRILLER
10.SMOOTH CRIMINAL

DVD 5

1.YOU ROCK MY WORLD
2.WILL YOU BE THERE
3.UNBREAKABLE/INVINCIBLE
4.BABY BE MINE
5.WE ARE THE WORLD
6.BLACK OR WHITE
7.WHATEVER HAPPENS
8.SMILE
9.BILLIE JEAN
10.FOR ALL TIME

So,here's the deal. I wanna finish the DVD 1 first. So , the songs that are listed on DVD 1 are the videos I will accept by August 20th. I know it is a bit complicated for you guys, I keep adjusting and changing stuff, but there's gotta be an order I will do this by.

So if your fav songs are on DVD 1, now is the time. Don't lose a moment. GET ON IT!

Last edited:
Re: MJ 50th b-day DVD VIDEO PROJECT! PAGE 27 - THE LIST OF VIDEOS & IDEAS! DVD 1-DEADLINE AUGUST20TH

BUMP!

Come on people, you're missing out your favorites! ;)

Re: MJ 50th b-day DVD VIDEO PROJECT! PAGE 27 - THE LIST OF VIDEOS & IDEAS! DVD 1-DEADLINE AUGUST20TH

Just don't send it to Raymone Baine adress, the letter of some fan to that adress came back, they are not accepting mail.

Last edited:

K :) :) :)

anybody wanna submit one of these vids?

I am not accepting after august 20th ;)

lol

BADLY? Yeah right.

You nailed it ;)

As far as I am concerned, you could only relax a bit more.

But I understand! God , when I dance I do it great, but when I AM RECORDED!!!

But still,this was really nice, I will pick your coolest moves and make you a star hehe :)

And btw, you are SO British! Haha! So LOVELY! :) :) :)

bump! august 20th - dvd 1...remember! ;)

what about aug 20th? :yes:

Well , it's for those who are posting videos - don't worry hun ;)

ooh thanks

WHY AM I SUCH A WUSS???

SHAYLA, you made me cry!

This is one of my favorite songs, plus you gave it such a magical touch...

You are so wonderful. God bless you!

awwww... thank you sooo much!!! it really means a lot :D
I will play the full song once I make a copy of my sheet music :cheeky:
-Shayla

btw do you need me to help out in anyway with anything??? These videos are just touching my heart, they are all amazing :)

Oh thank you Shayla so much!

Well, right now I am having trouble finding videos for Butterflies and Give In To Me - I've searched on YouTube and had no luck. So if you want to , you can record yourself dancing or lip-syncing, or even playing the flute!

Or if you know some people who do the tribute clips, suggest it to them :D

You rock, you know?

Can't wait to hear the full Heal the World!!!

Back