MJ Estate versus Melissa Johnson and HTWF /Update: Settlement Enforced - HTWF lost the Appeal

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

im sooo sick and tired of this messssssssss........ every day another drama... wathcing this from a distance is frigging exhausting because i just get so pissed off of whats going on and the worst part is im afraid they will brainwash the kids into believing the estate is working totally against them...!!!! Katherine should know that everything has to be set before thet estate can start distribute any money to charities..!!

Someone should also once and for all show her and Randy jackson proof that Branca did in fact work with MJ after he supposedly stole from Michael. There have to be facts like documents and what not.

AMEN...and I'm not getting why nobody is talking to each other. Katherine issues statements. Then the Estate issues counter statements. Talk to each other. Get the fact across about probate in a face to face meeting. All communications seem to be done in the press. Enough already.

Re: Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Executor STOLE From Him

I find it very interesting that the Mainstream Media has not picked up on Katherine Jackson's RAMBLINGS regarding the Estate of Michael Jackson. Says a lot, in my opinion.

The only folks interested are TMZ and that other online gossip site.

True.. I think the media now sees how MJ's own family used and abused him as well

Re: Update: MJ Estate files supplement to their complaint against Melissa Johnson and HTWF

AMEN...and I'm not getting why nobody is talking to each other. Katherine issues statements. Then the Estate issues counter statements. Talk to each other. Get the fact across about probate in a face to face meeting. All communications seem to be done in the press. Enough already.
To be honest, I don't think Katherine Jackson and certain family members are interested in talking.

In my opinion, they want FULL control of Michael's estate, and that's ALL they want.

Thus far, it appears like the Estate of Michael Jackson is doing what it is supposed to do. According to Michael's will, Katherine Jackson is being taken care of, she was able to obtain a loan on future earnings, the mortage was paid off, she is now living in a new house, while the old house gets renovated (as soon as Alejandra moves out), but none of that appears to be good enough.

Unless the Jackson family get's full control of Michael's estate, I have a feeling that this is how it's going to be and whatever the Estates decides to do, will be a problem, because the Jackson family, as a whole, are not reaping the benefits.

To be honest, I don't think Katherine Jackson and certain family members are interested in talking.

In my opinion, they want FULL control of Michael's estate, and that's ALL they want.

Thus far, it appears like the Estate of Michael Jackson is doing what it is supposed to do. According to Michael's will, Katherine Jackson is being taken care of, she was able to obtain a loan on future earnings, the mortage was paid off, she is now living in a new house, while the old house gets renovated (as soon as Alejandra moves out), but none of that appears to be good enough.

Unless the Jackson family get's full control of Michael's estate, I have a feeling that this is how it's going to be and whatever the Estates decides to do, will be a problem, because the Jackson family, as a whole, are not reaping the benefits.

And thats's how its porbably gonig to be until prince is 40. But that will be too late for some of them.

True.. I think the media now sees how MJ's own family used and abused him as well
Yep, and I also notice, while visiting OTHER non-MJ related sites, folks are "basically" saying that since Michael's death, majority of the time when you hear from a Jackson family member, it revolves around money and the amount they are NOT getting. LOL!

Somebody needs to tell Katherine Jackson that she is doing a disservice to herself, and folks ain't stupid, they can see straight through her and her families various complaints.

MJ Estate -- Katherine's Accusations Are 'Pathetic'
10 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The Michael Jackson estate is firing back at Katherine Jackson -- claiming her attack on MJ executor John Branca is "a pathetic attempt to hurt the man who single-handedly ... resurrected Michael's image and fortune."

TMZ spoke with MJ estate lawyer Howard Weitzman -- who told us Katherine's declaration in the Heal the World lawsuit "contains many lies" He adds, "I would like to think that someone else prepared this for her and she just signed what she was asked to."

As we previously reported, Katherine bashed Branca in the declaration -- alleging Branca stole from MJ when he was alive. Katherine also said she wants the MJ estate to drop their suit against HTW ... even though the foundation allegedly used MJ's image without permission. Katherine also wants the estate to kick out some cash to the Foundation.

But Weitzman claims -- "The Jackson family has NO rights to determine what charities receive money from Michael's Estate but Mrs. Jackson will certainly have input."

Weitzman believes Katherine should be more grateful to the estate and its administrators -- saying, "The Executors have also seen to it that Mrs. Jackson, as Michael wished, continues to live in the style Michael provided for her by paying off the mortgage on Hayvenhurst; renting a palatial home for Mrs. Jackson and the children to live in while Hayvenhurst is being renovated; and paying for all of her and the children's needs."

Weitzman believes Katherine should be more grateful to the estate and its administrators -- saying, "The Executors have also seen to it that Mrs. Jackson, as Michael wished, continues to live in the style Michael provided for her by paying off the mortgage on Hayvenhurst; renting a palatial home for Mrs. Jackson and the children to live in while Hayvenhurst is being renovated; and paying for all of her and the children's needs."

From where I'm sitting, the words coming from Howard Weitzman, as reflected above, put the Estate of Michael Jackson in a good, positive light.

Then you look at the words coming from Katherine Jackson which are filled with complaints of: "It's not enough, we want MORE."

I also agree, with Weitzman, in that Katherine Jackson is just signing on to whatever is put in front of her, as long as it can bring her a few ill-gotten dollars.

Again I have to say, the LEVEL OF GREED, is mind blowing, in my opinion.

From where I'm sitting, the words coming from Howard Weitzman, as reflected above, put the Estate of Michael Jackson in a good, positive light.

Then you look at the words coming from Katherine Jackson which are filled with complaints of: "It's not enough, we want MORE."

I also agree, with Weitzman, in that Katherine Jackson is just signing on to whatever is put in front of her, as long as it can bring her a few ill-gotten dollars.

Again I have to say, the LEVEL OF GREED, is mind blowing, in my opinion.

Absolutely mind-blowing.. and again where are Katherine's grown children watching over their 81 year mother?

The Michael Jackson estate is firing back at Katherine Jackson -- claiming her attack on MJ executor John Branca is "a pathetic attempt to hurt the man who single-handedly ... resurrected Michael's image and fortune."

I also notice that it's ALWAYS Branca, Branca, Branca.

What about that OTHER dude (I believe his first name is John also), why does he always get a free pass, when the Jackson's decide to go after the Estate of Michael Jackson, their complaints are always focused on John Branca?

Do they have something PERSONAL against John Branca, aside from the fact that he is responsible for Michael's estate. I just don't get the constant Branca attacks, when the other guy is never mentioned at all.

Yep, and I also notice, while visiting OTHER non-MJ related sites, folks are "basically" saying that since Michael's death, majority of the time when you hear from a Jackson family member, it revolves around money and the amount they are NOT getting. LOL!

Somebody needs to tell Katherine Jackson that she is doing a disservice to herself, and folks ain't stupid, they can see straight through her and her families various complaints.
Oh Lord how I agree with your post..Katherine is making herself look VERY unappealing to the world...obviously Michael thought that his beloved mother was DIFFERENT from the rest of the leeches...she is now showing her true colors...its to bad that she deceived Michael all those years...now his poor children are left here..alone...to deal with this bullshit that this leech of a family is trying to do. Katherine actually had the nerve to go and say that Michael's children would want to carry on his legacy of giving...OF COURSE THEY DO...they are STILL his children..nothing has changed about that fact...he taught them well. I am so sick and tried of Katherine using these kids to get what it is she wants...she..Joe and Randy should ALL be ashamed of themselves using 3 minor children to get money to support a FAKE ASS charity...I can only hope in time that these children see through all the bullshit and continue with what it was MICHAEL taught them..NOT KATHERINE and the rest of this sad ass clan ...my prayers are with these children daily.

oh my gaaaawddd, what a hot mess. *face palm* how embarrassing.

WOW it's mind blowing and it's getting crazier each day.
Everyday there's something happened that I have to say wow wow wow!!!
Katherine Jackson's statement toward John Branca is unbelivable......
I totally have no idea why she want to join a fake foundation when the estate was filling a lawsuit against?
I have to agree all of the above that someone really need to tell her that " everything is in probate!!!!"
God Bless those 3 kids, I hope MJ's effects on them is large enough and they won't get brainwashed by all these craziness.
I hope the estate and the court can handle all these mess ASAP.

The Jacksons know that it's on Probate they just don't give a ish!

Hello, can i see something different without being attacked?
I dont know much from it maybe, but why is katherine in so many eyes bad? Michael loved her very much, Katherine is even raising Michaels lovely children.. When you attack Katherine like some of you do i dont understand it but then you say the woman who raises his kids are bad, thats sounds to me horrible. Sorry but i think katherine must be a good person otherwise michael would not trust love her with his children..
over heal the world we all saw the children a few time ago with that organisation, so they are standing behind it? right? why is than a non fam member, who is the estate, going after it?

I think what would michael do in this situation? he would not want the two fighting and screwing each other in the media... he would hate that i really believe that. I think he trust his mother too right??

with respect i post this so....... xx

I also notice that it's ALWAYS Branca, Branca, Branca.

What about that OTHER dude (I believe his first name is John also), why does he always get a free pass, when the Jackson's decide to go after the Estate of Michael Jackson, their complaints are always focused on John Branca?

Do they have something PERSONAL against John Branca, aside from the fact that he is responsible for Michael's estate. I just don't get the constant Branca attacks, when the other guy is never mentioned at all.

It was John who write the letter to fire Joe as MJ manger, JB has always been there Mj use him as a buffer between him and the family over the years,
So that is were the hate is coming from,
I can bet all those slander statement are going to have Katherine name attach to them because the coward hiding behind her skirt know John not going to sue Mj mother.

@Ingelief

Michael had started a charity called "Heal the World" in 1991 but closed it down in 2004.

A woman named Melissa Johnson started a charity called "Heal the World" in 2008 and it claims that it's Micheal's charity.

The Estate is suing Melissa Johnson for using Michael's name, image, likeliness and trademarks to fool people to think that the charity is legit.

Melissa Johnson is using Michael's mother and his kids against the executors and that's why we are seeing this verbal attacks now.

MJ Estate -- Katherine's Accusations Are 'Pathetic'
10 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

To be honest, this kind of attitude from the Estate totally puts me off. Why should Katherine (or any beneficiary in principle) need to be grateful that they as executors perform Michael's wishes??? It's not like they're doing some special favour by giving money to Katherine, that is their duty under the will/trust and absolutely not an act of charity. After all, this is Katherine's (to some extent) and the children's money, Branca and McClain are just managing it.
They are appointed to serve as executors...

To be honest, this kind of attitude from the Estate totally puts me off. Why should Katherine (or any beneficiary in principle) need to be grateful that they as executors perform Michael's wishes??? It's not like they're doing some special favour by giving money to Katherine, that is their duty under the will/trust and absolutely not an act of charity. After all, this is Katherine's (to some extent) and the children's money, Branca and McClain are just managing it.
I have to agree. Although I support the estate I hate when they give themselves credit that belongs to MJ. It is Michael that worked hard and is loved over the world that is why the estate has a brand that is productive. They make it seem like they could have the same result no matter who the artist is. I think both sides need to learn humility. They need to explain that the estate is in probate and that they are willing to work with other charities but not one that is seeking to exploit MJ and his children. This talk about Katherine needing to be grateful and how great John Branca is leaves a sour taste. Just state he didn't steal and leave it alone.

I have a feeling that Katherine Jackson is GRATEFUL that the Estate of Michael Jackson was able to assist her in FINALLY getting her ex-daughter-in-law, Alejandra, off of the Encino property.

When the Estate of Michael Jackson is able to assist Katherine Jackson with a family related task, she's grateful. When she does not get her way, she's UNgrateful. LOL!

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I dont think KJ wants that money for herself. I believe she has always thought Michael's gift should benefit his family, and especially his siblings who didnt do so well in life. She has no need for more money, honestly. I dont see her as craving cruises, designer clothes or jewelry. I believe she doesnt understand Michael's estate only belongs to the kids, and she, or the family have no say in it. In my opinion, she wants to help her other children. That's why they're not saying anything about what's going on, and didnt object to her being partner with that scumbag. They're hiding behind her and the children.
Sad thing is, in the process, she may destroy everything Michael did with his kids, the way they were raised, and she's using them in a disgusting way. Furthermore, if they're brainwashed enough, they might, when old enough, voluntarily "give away" lots of their money to their eternally broke family members...

@Ingelief, I understand what you say, but Michael was seeing his mother with the eyes of a loving kid. :) It's often from the outside that you get a clearer picture.

drazen;3338988 said:
I trust Michael’s mother who is raising 3 beautiful MJ children & I have NO REASON to trust John Branca money grabbing lawyer. Who is John Branca? He is just a lawyer with a VERY questionable reputation profiting from Michael & who was fired in 2006. Katharine’s statement is not about money. She does not need money for herself. It is about FRAUD. Katherine never betrayed her son and never will.

:lol:

Jackson insider ?

:lol:

drazen;3338988 said:
I trust Michael’s mother who is raising 3 beautiful MJ children & I have NO REASON to trust John Branca money grabbing lawyer. Who is John Branca? He is just a lawyer with a VERY questionable reputation profiting from Michael & who was fired in 2006. Katharine’s statement is not about money. She does not need money for herself. It is about FRAUD. Katherine never betrayed her son and never will.
John Branca is the man Michael Jackson chose to handle his estate. That's who John Branca is. Are you saying that you do not trust Michael's judgment?

What FRAUD are you speaking about?

I also believe that Katherine Jackson BETRAYED her son, when she dragged his children into an interview with Oprah Winfrey. Do you really think Michael would have approved of that? And there's the Mann contract which illegally binds Michael's three children for LIFE. Do you really think Michael would have approved of that?

I agree that KJ has betrayed her son, many times over the last years. I'm just glad he's not here to see that. Branca might be a shark, but he's the right guy for the situation.

drazen;3338988 said:

Huh? John Branca is a highly respected name in the music industry. If you want to talk about questionable, talk about those surrounding Katherine.

If you want to talk about questionable, talk about those surrounding Katherine.

Yep, and the list is so long that you don't even have to start with a family member.

You can start with Howard "The Porn Guy" Mann. What the HECK is she doing with him?

Katherine Jackson has Howard Mann all up in her business, and has probably shared things with him that were better left unsaid and in time he will surely turn on her. In my opinion, it's just a matter of time.

She does not need money for herself. It is about FRAUD.

We all agree that she doesn't need money for herself. Estate is providing for her expenses. so who does she need money for? Joe, Randy, Jermaine's kids? Who?

And what about fraud? Did she file a fraud complaint at probate court? Did she file a fraud lawsuit? I didn't think so. Accusations at declarations and statements to tabloids does nothing about fraud.

To be honest, this kind of attitude from the Estate totally puts me off. Why should Katherine (or any beneficiary in principle) need to be grateful that they as executors perform Michael's wishes??? It's not like they're doing some special favour by giving money to Katherine, that is their duty under the will/trust and absolutely not an act of charity.

well Weitzman is saying "more grateful" so he doesn't calling her ungrateful but kinda expecting more. and technically speaking yes the Estate has to provide her a place to live but it doesn't need to be a mansion, they need to pay for the costs of Hayvenhurst but they aren't required to renovate it etc. So they might be doing "more" than they are required and could expect "more" gratitude than being shown.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I dont think KJ wants that money for herself. I believe she has always thought Michael's gift should benefit his family, and especially his siblings who didnt do so well in life. She has no need for more money, honestly. I dont see her as craving cruises, designer clothes or jewelry. I believe she doesnt understand Michael's estate only belongs to the kids, and she, or the family have no say in it. In my opinion, she wants to help her other children. That's why they're not saying anything about what's going on, and didnt object to her being partner with that scumbag. They're hiding behind her and the children.
Sad thing is, in the process, she may destroy everything Michael did with his kids, the way they were raised, and she's using them in a disgusting way. Furthermore, if they're brainwashed enough, they might, when old enough, voluntarily "give away" lots of their money to their eternally broke family members...

quoted for truth.

I really want something to be clear. In her declaration Katherine says that she, Joe and Randy joined board of directors of HTWF and that estate only sent subpoena to Joe and Randy and not her. In the Mann lawsuit Mann in his response mentioned that Estate only sued him and not Katherine.

Estate is separating Katherine from every legal thing that they do, they don't sue her, they don't subpoena her, they don't list her as a witness.

She's being added as a witness by Mann and Johnson so that they can use her as a shield and portray Estate as the bad guys. Don't they look like the evil guys that are against Michael's mom? and did you see the part that in Katherine's declaration that she hoped that the Estate dropped the lawsuit when she joined HTWF? It's all a ploy. They are trying to corner the Estate by using Katherine so that they'll either drop the lawsuits or look like the evil guys fighting Michael's mama.

She's being added as a witness by Mann and Johnson so that they can use her as a shield and portray Estate as the bad guys. Don't they look like the evil guys that are against Michael's mom? and did you see the part that in Katherine's declaration that she hoped that the Estate dropped the lawsuit when she joined HTWF? It's all a ploy. They are trying to corner the Estate by using Katherine so that they'll either drop the lawsuits or look like the evil guys fighting Michael's mama.

And then she plays her part to get the money? So it's a real partnership with Mann, and no one is being used involuntarily. :( Very disappointing

And then she plays her part to get the money? So it's a real partnership with Mann, and no one is being used involuntarily. :( Very disappointing

call me crazy but I still think that she's acting the way she act because she's misinformed. For example look to her recent declaration about giving money to charity. Perhaps someone is saying to her "It's been 2 years and Estate hasn't given any charity and money" and she thinks "oh those evil people". But I wonder if anyone is telling her "they can't give any money to charities yet as they still have debts". That's why I keep asking "where's Adam Streisand?" over and over again.

see my point? Is she aware and knowledgeable of everything and makes these statements? Or Is she terribly misguided and that causes these statements?

I dont want to see her as a "bad" person, indeed, maybe she's misinformed. But then who? Joe? Randy? Mann, well, no doubt to me. I guess she trusts the people in her family more than anyone. She's doing a lot of damage anyway.

LeGrand: "I was given no credible evidence to support those charges. I would be
doing Mr. Branca a great wrong if I said otherwise."

I'm sorry, but your theory is moot, when Mr. LeGrand CLEARLY states that he was given NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE to support the charges. LOL!

Back